Mission 15 Not Redeemable

error sham refund

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Ded_man #1 Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:38 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

I purchased a couple bundles to unlock the Dornier Do and I've not been able to redeem the certificates on Mission 15 since last Sundays event. I've 28 certificates, only 12 needed to redeem, all mission completed leading up to it. Yet mission 15 incorrectly says 2 are incomplete. (see photo attached) Support has not been very helpful, although the issue was acknowledged and promises of a resolution were made. They closed out the ticket as if it were fixed and I've gotten no response since the ticket was sent Sunday night. I just sent another, hoping for intelligent answers and resolve but am doubtful.

I have a feeling, since they have one of the dumbest refund policies known to man. This will not get resolved and I will have lost some money with no desired item in my hanger. I'm hoping a mod or a higher up can nudge someone in support to help me with this, correctly. (I've tried clear cache on startup hoping this might help, nada)

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by Ded_man, 10 March 2018 - 08:41 AM.

Animal_of_Pryale #2 Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:21 AM

Master Sergeant

• 4598 battles
Have you completed all the previous secondary missions?  It will not let you finish if you haven't..

Ded_man #3 Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:31 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

View PostAnimal_of_Pryale, on 10 March 2018 - 04:21 AM, said:

Have you completed all the previous secondary missions?  It will not let you finish if you haven't..

Everything is completed, but mission 15. Although, if you look in the image attached it shows 13/15. There’s nothing left to complet

FreeFOXMIKE #4 Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:40 AM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 5121 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

same problem

this was what I was told

"

SOLVED

Hi FreeFOXMIKE,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support/NA

We appreciate you letting us know about the bug you've encountered and for sending us your info.

Using previous player information and reports, we have been able to recreate and isolate this issue!

The additional information that you have provided has been sent off to the development team for review. We truly appreciate your contribution to improving the experience of World of Warplanes.

If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for contacting World of Warplanes support!

Should you have any more questions please refer to this link

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 10 March 2018 - 09:42 AM.

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

FreeFOXMIKE #5 Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:55 PM

• 5121 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

ABOUT RIGHT HERE WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE FOR THE wg STAFF TO SAY WHAT ,AND HOW THEY ARE GOING TO FIX THIS INSTEAD OF A FORM LETTER REPLY.

Come on WG show us we have some form of player support!:sceptic:

AND SOLVED !  This is far from solved

"Using previous player information and reports, we have been able to recreate and isolate this issue!"

and you claim you can recreate it ,but can you fix it!:facepalm:

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 10 March 2018 - 02:58 PM.

Ded_man #6 Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:07 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 10 March 2018 - 04:40 AM, said:

same problem

this was what I was told

"

SOLVED

Hi FreeFOXMIKE,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support/NA

We appreciate you letting us know about the bug you've encountered and for sending us your info.

Using previous player information and reports, we have been able to recreate and isolate this issue!

The additional information that you have provided has been sent off to the development team for review. We truly appreciate your contribution to improving the experience of World of Warplanes.

If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for contacting World of Warplanes support!

Should you have any more questions please refer to this link

Pretty much the same response I got back. The rep said they would be contacting all those with this issue at a latter time in the response. I wouldn’t be quite as concerned had my ticket not been closed after getting the response.

I know full well that a closed ticket means the inquiry/problem has now been resolved or they consider it to be. I am doubtful they added me to any secondary list that would ensure my matters are resolved outside of that ticket.

I’ve supported Wargaming from day one from 2010 on WoT, WoWS, and now this title I’ve just taken up. Never have I had issues or caused any, but I’m not impressed with how they’re handling this and now feeling this was a big mistake starting WoWP. 

FreeFOXMIKE #7 Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:25 PM

• 5121 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

this is the second time I have felt like the above song

First was when they replied to a WoWP problem with a reply from WoT form letter:facepalm:

this had some good ideas like running it all day so those that were missing it due to work had a change and not restricting to Axis or Allies only and allowing you to use any tier 5 plane and above them they do this 

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 10 March 2018 - 08:15 PM.

Ni4Ni_1 #8 Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:52 PM

Senior Airman

• 8094 battles

Hello there, Ni4Ni_1.

Thank you for contacting World of Warplanes Support. We appreciate you letting us know about the bug you've encountered and for sending us your info. Using previous player information and reports, we have been able to recreate and isolate this issue. The additional information that you have provided has been sent off to the development team for review. We truly appreciate your contribution to improving the experience of World of Warplanes. If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting World of Warplanes support!

closed my ticket as well , I like how they think this was resolved 

Edited by Ni4Ni_1, 10 March 2018 - 05:55 PM.

Ded_man #9 Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:55 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

View PostNi4Ni_1, on 10 March 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

Hello there, Ni4Ni_1. Thank you for contacting World of Warplanes Support. We appreciate you letting us know about the bug you've encountered and for sending us your info. Using previous player information and reports, we have been able to recreate and isolate this issue. The additional information that you have provided has been sent off to the development team for review. We truly appreciate your contribution to improving the experience of World of Warplanes. If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting World of Warplanes support!

Hopefully, everyone who’s been getting these responses with no resolve gravitate to this thread, until they actually do something about it. Otherwise, those who find this thread should heed that you will not get what you pay for until it’s been resolved.

I mean, what happens if they don’t patch this before the event is through? Certificates can’t be used, the mission page won’t stay up. They get to say it’s our fault for not using the certificates in time.

Edited by Ded_man, 10 March 2018 - 05:58 PM.

Ded_man #10 Posted 10 March 2018 - 06:47 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

Grrrrrrrr.,

Even meeting the mission requirements for Final Blow, didn't mean a thing. Nothing changes, nothing acknowledged.

So, despite having the certificates to complete it. Nothing.

Meeting the mission requirements (killing 15 aircraft and not getting killed more than 2 times), nothing.

I really do regret coming to WoWP now.

See attached 

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by Ded_man, 10 March 2018 - 06:50 PM.

FreeFOXMIKE #11 Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:11 PM

• 5121 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostDed_man, on 10 March 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

Grrrrrrrr.,

Even meeting the mission requirements for Final Blow, didn't mean a thing. Nothing changes, nothing acknowledged.

So, despite having the certificates to complete it. Nothing.

Meeting the mission requirements (killing 15 aircraft and not getting killed more than 2 times), nothing.

I really do regret coming to WoWP now.

See attached 

ok now that  just sad and bad gaming all around on WG part  funny how the taking the money ALWAYS SEEMS TO WORK that has never failed in my case

and not even a kiss my rudder here in the forums here

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 10 March 2018 - 08:13 PM.

Ded_man #12 Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:24 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

View PostFreeFOXMIKE, on 10 March 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

ok now that  just sad and bad gaming all around on WG part  funny how the taking the money ALWAYS SEEMS TO WORK that has never failed in my case

and not even a kiss my rudder here in the forums here

This is pretty frustrating for sure. I’m capable of completing these silly missions, I paid so I don’t have to. Turns out, I can’t get credited either way. So silly, not even a quick micro patch since this should be a fairly big deal. You take people’s money, yet don’t produce the ability to complete the transaction with anything other than false certificates.

Edited by Ded_man, 10 March 2018 - 08:25 PM.

FreeFOXMIKE #13 Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:25 PM

• 5121 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostDed_man, on 10 March 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

This is pretty frustrating for sure. I’m capable of completing these silly missions, I paid so I don’t have to. Turns out, I can’t get credited either way. So silly, not even a quick micro patch since this should be a fairly big deal. You take people’s money, yet don’t produce the ability to complete the transaction with anything other than false certificates.

YOU KNOW  I got the certificates to ease on the frustrating "PLANE BLOCKING" from bots stealing kills to getting jumped in mass after I get 9 kills and this is even more a pain then playing the game. 

Bet if they paid them for each reply and fix they did only . We get alot more done. 

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 10 March 2018 - 08:26 PM.

FreeFOXMIKE #14 Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:38 PM

• 5121 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

got this as a secondary reply and again marked as solved

SOLVED

SOLVED
Hi FreeFOXMIKE,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Issue aside, how is your weekend so far? Hope you are having a great time.

We understand that the only mission that is not completed is mission 15, yet it still shows 12 completed over 15.

There is a known issue ongoing in World of Warplanes and our Development Team is currently working on it. This could be the reason why your missions are not updated. I have tried to log in to my account before I respond to your ticket and I am also experiencing the known issue. And when I click on the Mission, it didn't show any.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

For updates, please visit our website.

We thank you for your patience.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Spyshadow01 #15 Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:06 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1361 battles
Yep, got this bug too.  It's quite a let down to grind through these missions and then have something like this render it moot.

Ded_man #16 Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:34 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

Support is no help, they keep saying the problem is solved.

Please, as tempting as it might be, anyone who reads this. Please do not buy the certificates. Not until they fix this problem.

Royale_with_Cheese #17 Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:43 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4499 battles
Same problem. 13/15 missions completed, can't complete Final Blow because it thinks I have one mission not completed. Have not put in a ticket yet, guess I will do it to have a record of the problem. Side note I did get the XF15C with no problem.

Edited by Royale_with_Cheese, 11 March 2018 - 01:45 AM.

Ded_man #18 Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:03 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

View PostRoyale_with_Cheese, on 10 March 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

Same problem. 13/15 missions completed, can't complete Final Blow because it thinks I have one mission not completed. Have not put in a ticket yet, guess I will do it to have a record of the problem. Side note I did get the XF15C with no problem.

Certainly put in a ticket, attach a screen shot so you have proof. But don’t expect any help, you’ll get the exact same copy/paste response and immediate “solved” close out of your ticket. I really hate to doubt having this truly resolved, but with all things considered. Once this event is truly over, those of us who can’t redeem these certificates can easily be written off as our failure to redeem. If they can’t make a special exception now and magically give us the credit for completion, I don’t expect it they’ll make the effort later.

Cenotaph #19 Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:04 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR
Guys, start sending GhostPrime messages. It's what he's here for.
I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

Ded_man #20 Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:11 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 308 battles

View PostCenotaph, on 10 March 2018 - 09:04 PM, said:

Guys, start sending GhostPrime messages. It's what he's here for.

Thanks, just did. 

Also tagged with error, sham, refund

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users