Another bonehead mode from WG (wasted gaming)

sucks glitches crashes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WolfWiz #1 Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2340 battles
  • [X3M] X3M
More arcade programming, I really thought after 2.0 it has to get better but is just S U C K S with each poorly written patch, client crashes, missing stats, no chat, basically a uncompleted release as usual. I am hoping US jurisdiction will force more restrictions on their rip off tactics. 

Lt_Haruhi_Suzumiya #2 Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 819 battles

Well,  These newcomers and returner like 'This',  and thinks that 'This' is going better.

I think Wargaming/Persha chooses this(Arcade) way, and Will make their footstep to that way.

More and More arcade thing will come.

As We always did (Sigh),  We only can do two things.

1. Adopt this things and Keep playing

2. Quit the game and stop playing.  uninstall and going elsewhere.

Boycotting?  Are you guys really thinks that these guys will listen our boycott?

There were many, many of guys who hates 2.0 and new conquest.

WG and devs just refuse these guys (Raged, informal, with foul-words) opinion. Pushed flopplane 2.0,

and Self-comforting themselves that they have guys who loves new gamemode.
They adopted sweet words for them, and they simply refused opinion that oppose their way.

Well, For lure universal player whom loves arcade-type games and make this game profitable,  Dev and WG's choose are Correct.  We, Old self-centered players already spent lots of money, and even some of us researched all of T10 in this game, or  even collected nearly all of premium planes in this game too.  That means, This old mine is nearly depleted for them.

Someone researched all of T10 in this game,  I think he will not trade Free-XP unless he plans to pass new tech tree branch and grap it's T10 fast or using free-XP at World of tanks.

Someone bought all of Premium Planes,  I think he will not spent penny for buying premium planes unless 'NEW premium plane' which he didn't owned come out.

And some of these old vet even planned to boycott the 2.0 = No extra penny from them.

So, They gave us up, and concentrating to these newbies, Returner from Alphas, whom loves new 2.0 and will spent more money to 2.0 and onward.

and their Short-termed strategy is working very well.

As always, I hate new 2.0 and it's meta (I only likes the graphics),

but I tries to get used to these new 2.0,  and try not to blame the devs because they are doing best for makes game better.

So, I am trying my best for being polite to devs.  but really

This Invasion mode is totally [Redacted] up, and Missions that need to be done at Invasion mode is cluster[Censored].

Brilliant idea, but came out with bad quality even Devs thrown their best for it.
It would be great if defender side have less advantage than Attacker does.

Attacker usually need to play lot more better than Defenders does

Defenders have  more fighters(While Attackers forced to have GA and Bombers), Anti-Air Artillery support, Close spawn point from complex(Bases), and tiny little Air Defense fighters, 
and Attacker have just 10 more spawns than defenders, bah.  I saw bot wasted 10 of spawns while defender wasted 1~2. nonsense.

This game mode will gonna be great if

1. No bots for everyone

2. or less 'bot' bomber for attacker

3. or just -3 of defender's reserve plane.

Edited by Lt_Haruhi_Suzumiya, 05 March 2018 - 10:05 AM.

I guess, This pilot is worst teammate when you are on match, *Facepalm

Former 2.0 stat.
7155 matches,  53.12% win rate, Hall of fame 772.

Member Title : Senior Master Sergeant

FreeFOXMIKE #3 Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:09 PM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 2095 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

View PostWolfWiz, on 05 March 2018 - 02:04 AM, said:

More arcade programming, I really thought after 2.0 it has to get better but is just S U C K S with each poorly written patch, client crashes, missing stats, no chat, basically a uncompleted release as usual. I am hoping US jurisdiction will force more restrictions on their rip off tactics. 

have not had any crashes ,stats seems ok on mine and the chats was very laggy but worked for me 

but it all boils to this you dont like it dont play it ----- move on

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 05 March 2018 - 12:10 PM.

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

Also tagged with sucks, glitches, crashes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users