Bugs I've experienced since 2.0.4 patch day.

Bugs Patch Chat Preferences 2.0.4 Game Center AppData Crash CTD

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #1 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2395 battles

RE: Game stopped working when closing, opening, and min/maxing chat channel or personal conversation windows.

Fix (?):

- Performed game repair, did not fix; I already clear cache from the desktop every time I start or have to restart Warplanes.

- Went to User -> AppData (this is a hidden folder) -> Roaming -> Wargaming -> Warplanes then deleted {preferences.xml} and {chat_jabber_pref.xml} files.

- Performed repair again then started game with WGCenter using ''default graphics'' option; all chat or channel windows on the bottom of UI were gone and new ones no longer crashed the game.

However, the game created another of those ''chat_pref_1017405976_jabber.worldofwarplanes.com'' which seem to be part of the whole crashing because of chat thing?......

View PostSteel_Raine, on 02 March 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

Hey Soylent the chat window issue maybe caused by out of date drivers graphics drivers.

Worthwhile suggestion; I went and got the very latest (Monday the 26th) Nvidia driver [391.01] after using Display Driver Uninstall in safe mode.

Unfortunately double-clicking to open the PT Bar & Grill chat still works okay, but trying to close the window (whether max or min) continues to make the game stop working to the desktop.

RE: In matches with airbases allowing planes to be changed the aircraft queued for the battle is showing up twice in the selection window; the second example has no pilot, consumables, or equipment.

Fix (?):

- No idea.

RE: On the Albion (Lighthouse) map with two Mining Plants and two Command Centers, blue capped both centers yet they counted down in sync multiple (five or six) times without spawning bombers.

Fix (?):

- No idea.

RE: Daily Missions are no longer advancing towards completion even if the requirements were fulfilled in a normal Conquest match.

Fix (?):

- No idea.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 03 March 2018 - 12:55 AM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

Capture Points & You --- Graphic Settings Explored --- Grinding Tokens; Not so Daily Missions --- Ground Targets & Mission Types in 2.0 --- Equipment 2.0.5; Huh?

ClosedCoffin #2 Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:47 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 8468 battles
  • [MRCS] MRCS

I had an invisiplane tonight, hadn't seen one of those yet.

plus 3 crashes tonight, 1 severe enough I had to Ctrl-Alt-Del to dump the game.

Edited by ClosedCoffin, 02 March 2018 - 07:50 AM.

spanks2 #3 Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1083 battles

View PostClosedCoffin, on 02 March 2018 - 07:47 AM, said:

Wow!!

Steel_Raine #4 Posted 02 March 2018 - 06:08 PM

Master Sergeant

• 4961 battles
  • [FK] FK

Hey Soylent the chat window issue maybe caused by out of date drivers graphics drivers. After I sent in a trouble ticket for the exact same issue I was told to update my intel HD graphics drivers (I have a GTX 960 but apparently the Intel graphics have something to do with this issue) and so far it has fixed the issue. If not try sending in a trouble ticket if you havent already done so.

Block Quote

RE: Game stopped working when closing, opening, and min/maxing chat channel or personal conversation windows.

Fix (?):

Pogo68 #5 Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1649 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

View PostClosedCoffin, on 01 March 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

Had my second encounter in two days with one of those.

One was a Beaufighter in tier 5 in one of those desert maps, another was a Russian MRF in Tier 8 on an Alpine map..

Got within 200m of them, shot down the russian, don't know how, I was just firing blind.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

Jazz_4 #6 Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1529 battles
  • [PWOOD] PWOOD
i dont know about you all but my mini map is bugged i cannot zoom out of it and it is zoomed all the way in the zoom in and out keys do not work on it

Jazz_4 #7 Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1529 battles
  • [PWOOD] PWOOD
well i got the map problem fixed 

Also tagged with Bugs, Patch, Chat, Preferences, 2.0.4, Game Center, AppData, Crash, CTD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users