Jump to content


Looking at Update 2.0.4.

Update 2.0.4

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Akirishin #1 Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:03 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2557 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015

Greetings and salutations, this is Akirishin. I hope you enjoy this video as I talk about what to expect with the new World of Warplanes Update 2.0.4, including two new exciting premium aircraft, a new operation, two new maps and new game modes.

 

If you are not already a subscriber, I encourage you to hit the subscribe button. Also, if you enjoyed this video your thumbs up lets me know you liked it and is greatly appreciated!

 

 

MAIN CHANNEL

 

https://www.youtube.com/c/Akirishin


Edited by Akirishin, 05 March 2018 - 05:16 AM.


WolfWiz #2 Posted 01 March 2018 - 07:03 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8766 battles
  • 224
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

L M F A O! Really? " including two new exciting premium aircraft" out of the 400 or so planes; only 10 or so are flyable if you want to be competitive.

 

And none are exciting, that went out with 1.9


Edited by WolfWiz, 01 March 2018 - 07:04 AM.


jack_wdw #3 Posted 01 March 2018 - 12:47 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2494 battles
  • 628
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012
It looks like there are more streamers than players these days

Cenotaph #4 Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:04 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • 1,270
  • [HVAR] HVAR
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Could you post this a couple more times?

 

I only see 6 copies of the same post... there clearly needs to be 10+


I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

NorthernPorter #5 Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:09 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Alpha Test Veteran
  • 1792 battles
  • 254
  • Member since:
    12-13-2011

That's funny how the website's depiction of the A-26 shows the bombs outboard... but that's not how it is in game.



Akirishin #6 Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:43 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2557 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015

View PostNorthernPorter, on 01 March 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

That's funny how the website's depiction of the A-26 shows the bombs outboard... but that's not how it is in game.

 

You're right Northern, I never noticed that.  Funny.

Akirishin #7 Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:55 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2557 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015

View PostCenotaph, on 01 March 2018 - 01:04 PM, said:

Could you post this a couple more times?

 

I only see 6 copies of the same post... there clearly needs to be 10+

 

Hi Ceno,

 

Funny post :)  I try to post it in different locations so that people have more of an opportunity to come across it.  People look through the forums in different ways, some more efficiently than others (for example, like yourself, who obviously is well informed and a veteran of the forums) so I try to be accommodating for the different levels of forum searching.  It is more effort on my part to do it that way.  It would be much easier to post it once (or not at all) and be done with it.  Personally I think having people, like myself and others, who are willing to put their time in on this game is great and to be encouraged.  You didn't mention if you liked the video.  I hope that you did!

 

Note:  I do see multiple copies in one of the forums.  I don't know how that happened and I don't think I can delete the extra copies.  Hmmm.  Obviously I did something wrong there lol.


Edited by Akirishin, 01 March 2018 - 02:22 PM.


Akirishin #8 Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:00 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2557 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015

View Postjack_wdw, on 01 March 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

It looks like there are more streamers than players these days

 

I hope that isn't correct jack, but, like you, sometimes I worry about that as well.  I really enjoy the game and am trying to do my humble best to get others to see it in a positive light as well.  I am happy that Wargaming is putting the time in to improve the game and I want to encourage that as much as possible.  I hope you got something good out of the video :) 

Edited by Akirishin, 01 March 2018 - 02:00 PM.


Akirishin #9 Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:11 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2557 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015

View PostWolfWiz, on 01 March 2018 - 07:03 AM, said:

L M F A O! Really? " including two new exciting premium aircraft" out of the 400 or so planes; only 10 or so are flyable if you want to be competitive.

 

And none are exciting, that went out with 1.9

 

Hi Wolfwiz,

 

I like your name icon btw.  I am excited about the new aircraft.  The new German aircraft in particular I have been waiting for.  When I first started back at World of Warplanes I was like why isn't that fighter in the game?  So now it will be and that is great.  In terms of being competitive, yes certain aircraft are better than others, but a lot of it is the pilot.  A good pilot can often turn water into wine.  Also, sometimes people try to force square pegs into round holes with aircraft.  Have to play aircraft for their strengths and be cognizant of their weaknesses.  I am sure you do both, so I am not lecturing you when I say that.  Anyway, I hope you got something positive out of the video :)

 

 



wscarter007 #10 Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:34 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 6027 battles
  • 224
  • [JG52] JG52
  • Member since:
    10-31-2017
Good video I enjoyed watching 

Akirishin #11 Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:25 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2557 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015

View Postwscarter007, on 01 March 2018 - 02:34 PM, said:

Good video I enjoyed watching 

 

Thank you wscarter.  So glad you enjoyed it :)

Cenotaph #12 Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 3307 battles
  • 1,270
  • [HVAR] HVAR
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostAkirishin, on 01 March 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

 

Hi Ceno,

 

Funny post :)  I try to post it in different locations so that people have more of an opportunity to come across it.  People look through the forums in different ways, some more efficiently than others (for example, like yourself, who obviously is well informed and a veteran of the forums) so I try to be accommodating for the different levels of forum searching.  It is more effort on my part to do it that way.  It would be much easier to post it once (or not at all) and be done with it.  Personally I think having people, like myself and others, who are willing to put their time in on this game is great and to be encouraged.  You didn't mention if you liked the video.  I hope that you did!

 

Note:  I do see multiple copies in one of the forums.  I don't know how that happened and I don't think I can delete the extra copies.  Hmmm.  Obviously I did something wrong there lol.

 

Fair enough, and I understand what you're going for... however I also noticed multiple copies in the same section, hence my comment, I was just being a bit tongue-in-cheek about it.

 

Also, figure I ought to inform you that I have seen WG moderators, in the past, treat such practices as spamming and sanction regardless of intent.


I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!

Akirishin #13 Posted 01 March 2018 - 04:42 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2557 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015

View PostCenotaph, on 01 March 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

 

Fair enough, and I understand what you're going for... however I also noticed multiple copies in the same section, hence my comment, I was just being a bit tongue-in-cheek about it.

 

Also, figure I ought to inform you that I have seen WG moderators, in the past, treat such practices as spamming and sanction regardless of intent.

 

Thanks Ceno,

 

Glad you pointed it out.  For some reason the post accidentally duplicated in the same forum.  I must have done something dumb when I posted it. I think they fixed it though, as I don't see the duplicates any longer.  Take care :)



trikke #14 Posted 01 March 2018 - 08:31 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 3809 battles
  • 3,681
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

good video!     

 

i cannot wait until our excellent team of game theory analysts get a chance to dissect the new modes, then tell me what i need to do, while in a battle 

 

they seem to be pretty straightforward objectives, but of course they won't be, somehow

 

at least to me they won't be, sadly

 

 


Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

LMG #15 Posted 01 March 2018 - 09:07 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2436 battles
  • 2,000
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posttrikke, on 01 March 2018 - 03:31 PM, said:

good video!     

 

i cannot wait until our excellent team of game theory analysts get a chance to dissect the new modes, then tell me what i need to do, while in a battle 

 

they seem to be pretty straightforward objectives, but of course they won't be, somehow

 

at least to me they won't be, sadly

 

When it comes to Invasion, I'm pondering whether it'll be viable to stray from the main group and hit sectors alone. Contested sectors have always been a tricky situation when it comes to ground pounding, as you're either unable to do your work or not really necessary to capture said sector :sceptic:


This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

Akirishin #16 Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:09 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2557 battles
  • 149
  • Member since:
    05-16-2015

View PostLMG, on 01 March 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

 

When it comes to Invasion, I'm pondering whether it'll be viable to stray from the main group and hit sectors alone. Contested sectors have always been a tricky situation when it comes to ground pounding, as you're either unable to do your work or not really necessary to capture said sector :sceptic:

 

Hmmm.  That's a tough one LMG.  I am thinking stay with the main body and just fly so low the reds have to play very risky to shoot at you.  Be too risky a target so they will focus on something easier.  Save a bomb for that special someone that snuggles up behind you.  But yeah I'll have to think this one through a bit more.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users