Control points failing to spawn defense fighters

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

yangmang617 #1 Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:09 PM

Master Sergeant

• 2539 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

Was on alpine gambit (2 factory, 2 airfield, 1 military base) and the military base failed to spawn defense fighters after it was flipped.  Had to fly around for about 2 minutes before any spawned.

This probably happens often, but this one cost me a game so a little pissed at the inconsistency.

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #2 Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2395 battles

It seems at times the neutral air defense bots can spawn and collide with one another, or impact terrain, and not respawn replacements until all are destroyed or some additional amount of time passes,

I haven't seen them yet not spawn like you did, but I haven't been looking either; wouldn't surprise me any though.

Something I saw last night in tier VII plus matches was if a bot crashes doing the ''avoid once being targeted'' maneuver, and hasn't yet been shot at by any blue plane, neither team gets any superiority credit.

edit:

More often of late I've seen both heavy & light air defense aircraft go outside their capture area, but of course the friendly bots never stop shooting and end up downing them for no gain.

One or more capture points like that early in a match can make it hard for a team to come back from behind by taking so long to get the superiority track counting up.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 25 February 2018 - 04:55 PM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

Capture Points & You --- Graphic Settings Explored --- Grinding Tokens; Not so Daily Missions --- Ground Targets & Mission Types in 2.0 --- Equipment 2.0.5; Huh?

hawkeyededic #3 Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:50 PM

Resident Researcher

• -Community Ace-
  • 962 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
Spawns are buggy I think, had one last night where nothing respawned in any sector. and that includes ground target and bots. I don't remember what map name it was other then it was on the Plateu map,  but there was 1 military base in the middle, 2 airbases and 2 garrison. Red team captured 3 blue captured 2, nothing at all respawned so red team humans hid in the corner for the win.

Hawkeye's Hangar, your one stop spot for all my repaints. Like me on Facebook for news, updates and more.

CruzANDBruz #4 Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 14093 battles
Lots of bugs still. On occasion I'll be looking at my airplane from the front after it re-spawns. I have to click a top hat button on my joy stick so that the view will flip around to the rear view. It's stays normal after that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users