If you like the sound of cannons!!!!!

bf.109z Tutorial How to Heavy Fighters Boom and Zoom

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Akirishin #1 Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2257 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Greetings and salutations, this is Akirishin.  If you like the sound of cannons, check out my latest video of the bf.109Z.  Enjoy!

Akirishin's build/aircraft's specifications begin at: 00:58

Aircraft comparisons begins at: 11:46

First PVP sortie begins at: 24:46

Second PVP sortie begins at: 35:04

Third PVP sortie begins at: 45:06

MAIN CHANNEL

https://www.youtube.com/c/Akirishin

Here is information for another post that contains organized links to all my videos broken down by country of origin and then by aircraft type:

FORUM CHAIN:

World of Warplanes North American official forum, World of Warplanes Game Discussion, Newcomers Forum
Game Guides, Tactics, and Tutorials

POST TITLE:  

Aircraft reviews, how to's and comparisons. Check it out!!!!!!!

LINK:  

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Edited by Akirishin, 05 March 2018 - 05:15 AM.

trikke #2 Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2260 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

i don't have the time right this minute to watch it, you do have such excellent videos so i'll be back

but please tell us that you did poorly in it...  please?

maybe a spoiler alert?

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Akirishin #3 Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2257 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Posttrikke, on 25 February 2018 - 01:58 PM, said:

i don't have the time right this minute to watch it, you do have such excellent videos so i'll be back

but please tell us that you did poorly in it...  please?

maybe a spoiler alert?

Lol, I tried to do badly, I really tried.  But I did not succeed :(

wscarter007 #4 Posted 01 March 2018 - 04:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 4070 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
Great flying and awesome video.  I plan on getting that plane sometime soon. 

Akirishin #5 Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:09 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2257 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postwscarter007, on 01 March 2018 - 04:57 AM, said:

Great flying and awesome video.  I plan on getting that plane sometime soon. 

Thank you for the kind words about the video wscarter007.  I had a lot of fun with the Bf 109Z.  I hope you enjoy it as well once you get it :)

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #6 Posted 01 March 2018 - 07:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2309 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

Although I don't have this aircraft, or plan to get it, I did watch your Thunderbolt video; I grimaced, then took the plunge & repurchased the abandoned in some disgust months ago P-47B to work towards the Thunderjet.

Using your equipment setup, and moving a spare Mustang pilot over [Aerobatics, Aerodynamics, and Engine Guru swapped for Demo Expert] has made the 'Bolt into an entirely different plane for me.

I may not always have gotten much XP per match (prob two-thirds what I get in my other multiroles) but I ground out the N today then played just two battles to retrain the pilot and get the airframe.

Any thoughts on the next pilot skill? - I was pondering either of the fire extinguishing perks, then maybe respeccing to Resilience in the future.

o7

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 01 March 2018 - 07:37 AM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

Akirishin #7 Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2257 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostSoylent_Red_Isnt_People, on 01 March 2018 - 07:02 AM, said:

Although I don't have this aircraft, or plan to get it, I did watch your Thunderbolt video; I grimaced, then took the plunge & repurchased the abandoned in some disgust months ago P-47B to work towards the Thunderjet.

Using your equipment setup, and moving a spare Mustang pilot over [Aerobatics, Aerodynamics, and Engine Guru swapped for Demo Expert] has made the 'Bolt into an entirely different plane for me.

I may not always have gotten much XP per match (prob two-thirds what I get in my other multiroles) but I ground out the N today then played just two battles to retrain the pilot and get the airframe.

Any thoughts on the next pilot skill? - I was pondering either of the fire extinguishing perks, then maybe respeccing to Resilience in the future.

o7

Hi Soylent,

I am glad the P-47B is playing better for you.  I want to first tell you that what I do works for me as an  individual and may not be right for you with your strengths and weaknesses as a pilot.  I have somewhat modified my build for the P-47 since the video you watched.  I have recognized that the P-47 is just bad at turning in general and it will be hard to fix that to any great degree.  So instead of fighting that fact, I have embraced the aircraft's strengths instead.  For example, it has high airspeed and a good boost.  Like everyone, I am always tinkering.  My current build is as follows:

Upgrades:

Engine Tuning III

Aircraft Polish II

Lightweight Airframe III

Pilot Skills:

Engine Guru 1 and 2

Demolition Expert

If I were you, based upon your improved success with the aircraft using my old build, I would do the following pilot skills in this order of preference:

Upgrades: 

As stated above.

Pilot skills:

1)  Engine Guru 1

2)  Aerodynamics Expert (Enhances all 3 of your Upgrades!  So good symmetry with other parts of the build.)

3)  Engine Guru 2

4)  Demolition Expert (American multiroles have great ground attack capabilities as compared to other multiroles).  You might even move this to #3 choice, it's debatable.

5)  Aerobatics Expert or a survivability skill.  This skill choice is more flexible than 1-4.

Personally I stay away from the skills that activate only situationally.  I like skills that are always helping me because you get more bang for your buck than a one off skill.

So what you are doing with the new build is buffing the strengths of the aircraft first and then addressing the major weakness last, which is maneuverability.  Just know that getting in turning fights is not going to be successful in this aircraft if against anything nimble.

I truly hope this helps.  Experiment and do what is right for you!

Edited by Akirishin, 02 March 2018 - 12:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users