New bomber mission guide.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

comtedumas #1 Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:59 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 3924 battles
  • [FK] FK

So, I just want to float this mission plan out there for consideration.  

I recently found out that your score will be considerably lower if you don’t die at least once.  Verified it this week end as well.  So let me know what you think.  

That being said, here is my ideas on bombers now.  

1.  Mission start:  Stay at your original altitude or go up to 5000 and head to first objective.

Drop bombs on as many targets as you can until you are destroyed, even shifting objectives if necessary.

Respawn:  now, climb to 9500-10000 ft, and head to next objective, bombing ground targets as usual.  Continue until battle ends.  

Edited by comtedumas, 20 February 2018 - 12:27 AM.

pyantoryng #2 Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:34 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1296 battles
You miss out on Doolittle (and Lang) that way. Keep that in mind.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

trikke #3 Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:16 PM

• 1514 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postcomtedumas, on 19 February 2018 - 03:59 AM, said:

So, I just want to float thismmission plan out there for consideration.  

I recently found out that your score will be considerably lower if you don’t die at least once.  Verified it this week end as well.  So let me know what you think.  

That being said, here is my ideas on bombers now.  

1.  Mission start:  Stay at your original altitude or go up to 5000 and head to first objective.

Drop bombs on as many targets as you can until you are destroyed, even shifting objectives if necessary.

Respawn:  now, climb to 9500-10000 ft, and head to next objective, bombing ground targets as usual.  Continue until battle ends.  

excellent break-the-meta thinking, comte!

i got 99 problems but dying in bombers ain't one of them...  rarely do i get shot at, and rarer still do i get killed 

i bought even more -10% visibility camo when it was on sale, and i fly everything but the a-26 up high

i don't score high but i'm so used to that, so i support your new plan!       keep us posted, brother!

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

comtedumas #4 Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:53 AM

• 3924 battles
  • [FK] FK

View Posttrikke, on 19 February 2018 - 09:16 AM, said:

excellent break-the-meta thinking, comte!

i got 99 problems but dying in bombers ain't one of them...  rarely do i get shot at, and rarer still do i get killed 

i bought even more -10% visibility camo when it was on sale, and i fly everything but the a-26 up high

i don't score high but i'm so used to that, so i support your new plan!       keep us posted, brother!

I hate game metas, they just force people all to play the same way so we might as well all be playing pac-man.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users