• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

SpiritFoxMY #21 Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1700 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postcomtedumas, on 12 February 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

Why?  The smaller bombload?  It had a fast reload, and those extra guns can help a great deal if you are attacked, and it’s fast.  

Dunno - never got into it. Flew out maybe two or three times. Felt about as maneuverable as a bomber (which is fair), but lacking in the payload for high altitude drops while it just doesn't handle well enough for me to take it low. Partly it could be that its a premium and I don't have any American pilots spec'd for Demo unlike my German bomb trucks. 

Overall I felt it didn't have the kind of game-changing capability the German bombers did. One of those beasts can solo-capture a Plant, Command Center or Garrison no problem. The A26 can't - or at least the few times I took it out I ended up dying repeatedly to interceptors or simply not dealing enought bombing damage to make a difference in the capping game. Maybe if I treated her like the Me265? I dunno...

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

MARS_REVENANT #22 Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:44 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3374 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

Someone(oleqsa) on RU made a chart and posted it in Priolia's Discord, but I cant read it.

Spoiler

Edited by MARS_REVENANT, 12 February 2018 - 05:45 PM.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

pyantoryng #23 Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:54 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1442 battles

Green is unarmored piece and red is armored piece...blue is points total...

The black numbers to the right are the sum of all pieces together...above that is individual piece's HP, same color as the left. Note that the commas are for decimal...

5 unarmored/4 armored is likely radar center...2 unarmored/7 armored sounds like military base's main piece...2 unarmored/4 armored sounds like the billboards...the bottom two are obviously mining plants...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users