list contact friends clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

2RAR #1 Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:55 AM

Senior Airman

• 1341 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

Really WG?

The ability to see ones contact list and ones clan list has been down for about 3 weeks.

You have fixed this issue twice in that time and it has broken down within a day twice.

I do not want a Russian (in accent) "It will work by the hand of Stalin" fix that lasts 2 seconds. I would like a 20gb patch that will sort your crap out finally in this game before I leave.

I know you do not care that I leave, as others will come into the fold (thats how you won WW2 with over 20 million killed) the same mentaility. The problem is some of your players are not in Russia and do not have your (The Russian) mindset. We will just walk and the new commers will also.

Fix the problems to a good game or lose lots of players to an already under populated game.

"We shall go onto the end.............."

The_Wild_Weasel #2 Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1741 battles
  • [JG52] JG52

I do agree, 

This Chat bug, is a major pain ...and back a while we received "compensation..... and I thinks its time WG ,starts this again.

Slapped

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:52 PM

Captain

• 26 battles
I flushed my list. It don't matter now.:sceptic:

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #4 Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:57 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1614 battles

Low priority because it is not game-breaking...wait...

It's utterly gamebreaking!

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Stonecoldelf #5 Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:36 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1664 battles
  • [LOXG] LOXG
This has been going on for a month now. I don't have as much drive to play anymore as you can't chat to your friends.  Thoroughly disappointing...but then again Wargaming lives off delivering a disappointing experience.

pyantoryng #6 Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:33 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1614 battles

View PostStonecoldelf, on 15 February 2018 - 04:36 AM, said:

This has been going on for a month now. I don't have as much drive to play anymore as you can't chat to your friends.  Thoroughly disappointing...but then again Wargaming lives off delivering a disappointing experience.

Whatever they did to undo Albion, took chat/contact along with it.

GP stated it's a known issue...but all the trust is already gone...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

CamuMahubah #7 Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1213 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS
They don't know how to fix it.  It must have randomly fixed itself over at WoT.  

pyantoryng #8 Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:26 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1614 battles

View PostCamuMahubah, on 15 February 2018 - 10:07 AM, said:

They don't know how to fix it.  It must have randomly fixed itself over at WoT.  

Got much prem time outta it tho...

With Planes pop as it is, I doubt any compensation is in order...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users