Jump to content


The only topic that matters.


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

YeahILikeWaffles #1 Posted 05 February 2018 - 03:23 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 2597 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    12-06-2012
Why not let real players opt out of the easy loss? I can see a loss a mile away but i have to play it. I lose to to morons because of the lame match making. Let real players opt out of the spook match making and let the numbers be real. Or just let us lose for no reason and continue the crapshow.

LMG #2 Posted 05 February 2018 - 03:28 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 926 battles
  • 725
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

idk, I've seen some losing matches suddenly turn around with a mass (accidentally) coordinated cap. Besides, the game already tries to cut short on the stomp wins through "superiority"


This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

Bobby_Tables #3 Posted 05 February 2018 - 03:41 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1374 battles
  • 785
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
  • Member since:
    06-16-2014

View PostYeahILikeWaffles, on 04 February 2018 - 09:23 PM, said:

Why not let real players opt out of the easy loss? I can see a loss a mile away but i have to play it. I lose to to morons because of the lame match making. Let real players opt out of the spook match making and let the numbers be real. Or just let us lose for no reason and continue the crapshow.

 

Weren't you the guy who was spamming the "n-word" all over the in-game chat yesterday?  Yes, it was you, got the screen shots.  Your opinion is less than dirt.  

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 05 February 2018 - 04:02 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 302 battles
  • 2,435
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostBobby_Tables, on 04 February 2018 - 10:41 PM, said:

 

Weren't you the guy who was spamming the "n-word" all over the in-game chat yesterday?  Yes, it was you, got the screen shots.  Your opinion is less than dirt.  

 

why are inbreds allowed to speak and make noise on the internets and in my forums...

this is not the WoWP Forum Edition I envisioned

we need a bouncer

GP cannot work 24/7

call MARS_ASAP


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


MARS_REVENANT #5 Posted 05 February 2018 - 06:19 AM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 1942 battles
  • 8,449
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 04 February 2018 - 11:02 PM, said:

 

why are inbreds allowed to speak and make noise on the internets and in my forums...

this is not the WoWP Forum Edition I envisioned

we need a bouncer

GP cannot work 24/7

call MARS_ASAP

 

Hi.  I'm MARS_ and I disapprove of all these messages in a shaking my finger sort of way.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

​Current Community Ace Program, Roles and Responsibilities

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Mercsn #6 Posted 05 February 2018 - 06:20 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1069 battles
  • 2,965
  • Member since:
    04-17-2013

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 04 February 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

 

why are inbreds allowed to speak and make noise on the internets and in my forums...

this is not the WoWP Forum Edition I envisioned

we need a bouncer

GP cannot work 24/7

call MARS_ASAP

 

We have to blame others in such a manner so the Corporations and Wealthy can keep us under control.  We can't fight them, if we're busy fighting each other.  That's why people are allowed to speak such.

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

 

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

FreeFOXMIKE #7 Posted 05 February 2018 - 07:36 AM

    G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

  • Member
  • 1349 battles
  • 6,582
  • [332ND] 332ND
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

View PostLMG, on 04 February 2018 - 09:28 PM, said:

idk, I've seen some losing matches suddenly turn around with a mass (accidentally) coordinated cap. Besides, the game already tries to cut short on the stomp wins through "superiority"

 

sounds more like somebody wanting to pad their stats more then anything , And LMG has it right many the time I have been playing and saw last min turnarounds in the game 

           332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

 


comtedumas #8 Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:11 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2746 battles
  • 450
  • [FK] FK
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016

View PostYeahILikeWaffles, on 04 February 2018 - 10:23 PM, said:

Why not let real players opt out of the easy loss? I can see a loss a mile away but i have to play it. I lose to to morons because of the lame match making. Let real players opt out of the spook match making and let the numbers be real. Or just let us lose for no reason and continue the crapshow.

 

define “real players”.
Heard on the forum.  "1.9 was a hardcore air combat sim.  And it had a lead indicator"  HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpiritFoxMY #9 Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:15 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 936 battles
  • 650
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012

View Postcomtedumas, on 05 February 2018 - 08:11 AM, said:

 

define “real players”.

 

Based on his previous posts, "white conservatives".

 

Just dump this topic and focus down the idiot when you see him


***

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end


Mercsn #10 Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:48 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 1069 battles
  • 2,965
  • Member since:
    04-17-2013

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 05 February 2018 - 02:15 AM, said:

 

Based on his previous posts, "white conservatives".

 

Just dump this topic and focus down the idiot when you see him

 

"Middle class, tax cuts for the wealthy!"  The truth is all in the punctuation!

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

 

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

GhostPrime #11 Posted 05 February 2018 - 05:54 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 63 battles
  • 2,246
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013
Sorry guys, this thread is getting closed


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users