Jump to content


[2.1.0.0 Hakabase's Modpack Installer ver.01


  • Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

hakabase #141 Posted 27 April 2019 - 08:20 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 398 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015
20190427 #01
   > WOWP 0.2.12.0
   ↑ Who's AI Bot (by Krautjaeger)
   ↑ Transkation-zh-TW-Simple (by  haoyon)
   ↑ Transkation-zh-TW  Full ((by  haoyon)


SkyWolf__WM #142 Posted 27 April 2019 - 11:58 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 9555 battles
  • 4,623
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Posthakabase, on 27 April 2019 - 03:20 AM, said:

20190427 #01
   > WOWP 0.2.12.0
   ↑ Who's AI Bot (by Krautjaeger)
   ↑ Transkation-zh-TW-Simple (by  haoyon)
   ↑ Transkation-zh-TW  Full ((by  haoyon)

 

Thank you.   :)
***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.


hakabase #143 Posted 06 May 2019 - 03:20 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 398 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015
20190506 #02
   ↑ Transkation-zh-TW-Simple (by  haoyon)
   ↑ Transkation-zh-TW  Full ((by  haoyon)
   ↑ Skins->updated XML files
   ↑ Skin-RB17  wrong path fixed


SkyWolf__WM #144 Posted 08 May 2019 - 11:49 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 9555 battles
  • 4,623
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
It would be nice if you could convince skin makers to put the correct .xml files (or whatever) so that the P1D skin didn't attempt to apply itself to the P51K nad the P51A skin didn't affect the royal airforces plane. Spit skins bleed all over the other spits etc. I can't make skins any longer but when I did we incorporated the correct nationality etc.  Thanks.
***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.


hakabase #145 Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:32 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 398 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 08 May 2019 - 11:49 PM, said:

It would be nice if you could convince skin makers to put the correct .xml files (or whatever) so that the P1D skin didn't attempt to apply itself to the P51K nad the P51A skin didn't affect the royal airforces plane. Spit skins bleed all over the other spits etc. I can't make skins any longer but when I did we incorporated the correct nationality etc.  Thanks.

 

P51K applies P51D skin is my decision.

Although hawkeyededic is the major skin author of my installer. but there is no certain theme for skin collection, as far as I am concerned, historical, fiction, anime, are all interesting and acceptable. Reasonable or not is not the point.



hakabase #146 Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:28 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 398 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015
20190510 #03
   ↑ Transkation-zh-TW  Full (by  haoyon)
   ↑ skin-I16 fixed


SkyWolf__WM #147 Posted 10 May 2019 - 09:48 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 9555 battles
  • 4,623
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Posthakabase, on 09 May 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

 

P51K applies P51D skin is my decision.

Although hawkeyededic is the major skin author of my installer. but there is no certain theme for skin collection, as far as I am concerned, historical, fiction, anime, are all interesting and acceptable. Reasonable or not is not the point.

 

Uhhhhhh......OK.........It happens with the 109's, The Spits, the P51's. But whatever. In the "old days" of skin making we chose the default Skin and converted it to a .jpg, worked on it, converted it back and overwrit the default skin.

I made numerous skins for the P51D for instance. Gunslinger, Crazy Horse etc. An IL20 skin that I won gold for in a contest. All were available and none bled on any other skin. Maybe Hawkeye can shed some light on the for me.


***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.


hakabase #148 Posted 11 May 2019 - 01:30 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 398 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 10 May 2019 - 09:48 PM, said:

 

Uhhhhhh......OK.........It happens with the 109's, The Spits, the P51's. But whatever. In the "old days" of skin making we chose the default Skin and converted it to a .jpg, worked on it, converted it back and overwrit the default skin.

I made numerous skins for the P51D for instance. Gunslinger, Crazy Horse etc. An IL20 skin that I won gold for in a contest. All were available and none bled on any other skin. Maybe Hawkeye can shed some light on the for me.

 

The xml files exported from my installer is not the same as Hawkeye 's. I didn't follow the way the WOWP modders used to take.
Basically, my xml files will keep camouflage invisible, a common method taken by modders of WOWS and WOT,
 it means one aircraft will be installed with one skin only. the others will be removed by modified xml files.

It is against  WOWP mod knowledge probably, but I have to do so to ensure everything goes well with my installer.  

 

 



hakabase #149 Posted 25 May 2019 - 03:48 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 398 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015
20190525 #04
   ↑ Transkation-zh-TW-Simple (by  haoyon)
   ↑ Transkation-zh-TW  Full (by  haoyon)
   ↑ Low Alt Bomb sight-Heavy Bomber supported 


hakabase #150 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:14 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 398 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015
20190607 #01
   > WOWP 0.2.0.13.0
   ↑ Who's AI Bot (by Krautjaeger)
   × Incompatible option closed.


hakabase #151 Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:32 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 398 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015
20190712 #01
   > WOWP 0.2.1.0.0
   ↑ Who's AI Bot (by Krautjaeger)
   ↑ Skins->updated XML files
   × Incompatible option closed.


hakabase #152 Posted 30 October 2019 - 04:26 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 398 battles
  • 84
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015
Hi everyone.

For some reasons, Hakabase's installers for WG games will be discontinued from now on. Thank you all for support.

-Hakabase


SkyWolf__WM #153 Posted 30 October 2019 - 01:01 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 9555 battles
  • 4,623
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
Rats. Really liked it.  :(
***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.


crzyhawk #154 Posted 05 November 2019 - 03:23 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3536 battles
  • 567
  • [3D_MI] 3D_MI
  • Member since:
    05-08-2015
this sucks, I really like some of these mods.

Specialist A/C

USA: XP31; F11C-2; YP29; F2A-1; XF4F-3; Hawk 81-A1; XFL; XF4U-1; P39N; F4U-1,-4ROC: Hawk II; Ki43c; Tomahawk IIb; P51K |

UK: Goldfinch; Type 224; Wirraway; Hurricane I; Boomerang; Venom; Spitfire I, Ia, XIV; Tornado; Mustang Ia; Japan: A6M2; A6M3 (exp); Ki61 |

Germany: FW56; AR67; BF109B, E-3, G; Spitfire V DB605 | USSR: LaGG 3(4); P40 M-105 |  EU: B534; S199


wylleEcoyote #155 Posted 05 November 2019 - 02:59 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5565 battles
  • 896
  • [ALAS] ALAS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Awww i am now a sad panda.  Thanks for all the hard work, hakabase.

Fair warning. My success rate at speculative guesswork is much like my WinRate. Hit or Miss.
Usually I start on the right track and then a make a weird left turn and get lost in the weeds ... 
And yet it doesn't stop me from speculation.

Specialist Planes I have from : Japan, USA, UK, Germany, USSR, Europe
Light Fighters:   XP-31, Model 81A-1, P-40, P-51A, P-39N-1, XF15C, DH.100 F1, Fw 56, He 112, Bf 109 B / E / E-3 / F, Me 209 v4 / A, Me P.1092, I-17
Multi-Roles: Type 91, F11C-2, F4F, P-47B, Fw 190 A-1 / A-5 / D, I- 5 / 15 / 16(e)(l)

Heavy Fighters: P-38 F/J,  XP-58, Beaufighter,  Bf 110 C-6, Me 410, Do 335 A-1, Me 262, Tu-1, SE 100,

Attack Aircraft: Hs 123, Ha 137, Hs 129 A, Ju 87 G, Me 265, Me 1099 B-2
Bombers: Do 17 Z, He 111 H2, Pe-2, Do 217 M
 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users