clan war 2.0

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

HoIo #21 Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:23 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1227 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

In what way is this game dumbed down to a simple PvE game? Is it the fact there's so many bots to fight? Is that what you're basing your opinion on?

What wrong is there to wanting to create a clan wars type deal? Why shoot it down when there's a new crowd that came on in 2.0 (such as myself)? HVAR is willing to do this with others. :honoring:

-Gets 8th in average experience per game-

"Hey guys, I'm in the top 10 :trollface:"

"What about your win rate"

"Oh we don't need to talk about that do we...? Right?"

Perco_lator #22 Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostEinssniper, on 06 February 2018 - 05:58 PM, said:

Some did quit and joined other clans to participate in the event. A clan tag is meaningless if you are so afraid of playing against other humans;

BTW I was not in WS any more;

Please enlighten & tell us who from WS quit the clan to play in the last 'Bench the Bots' tournament?

I remember a few guys quitting FAILCO & joining WS & a bunch of guys left Warhawks to form a new clan but I don't recall any WS members quitting & joining any other teams.

BTW you just quit WS a week ago lol

View PostEinssniper, on 06 February 2018 - 05:58 PM, said:

Barely 100 battles combined in both 1.9 and 2.0, plz play more and say that;

Seriously, barely 100 battles, and you understand the essence of this game? Now stfu.

I have played well over 20,000 battles on 3 different servers & plenty on NA to know how the game works & like I said I've played in several events on this server as well.

So maybe you should take your own advice & stop flapping your gums about things you don't seem to know anything about.

"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."

MARS_REVENANT #23 Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:57 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3234 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
Even talking about clams gets people too excited.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Perco_lator #24 Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostHoIo, on 06 February 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

In what way is this game dumbed down to a simple PvE game? Is it the fact there's so many bots to fight? Is that what you're basing your opinion on?

What wrong is there to wanting to create a clan wars type deal? Why shoot it down when there's a new crowd that came on in 2.0 (such as myself)? HVAR is willing to do this with others. :honoring:

Nothing wrong at all for wanting some competitive play but without WG involvement in running it there is a good chance that issues will arise & there is gonna be some butthurt & then some chaos. Don't take my word for it, go ahead organize & run one. Best of luck to you.

FIight #25 Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:32 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 2713 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostPerco_lator, on 06 February 2018 - 06:40 PM, said:

I have played well over 20,000 battles on 3 different servers & plenty on NA to know how the game works & like I said I've played in several events on this server as well.

So maybe you should take your own advice & stop flapping your gums about things you don't seem to know anything about.

Having more than 20000 battles does not mean you understand the game, nor does it mean you know how to play well & master the basic

tactics. There are a lot ppl who played tens of thousands of games and don't know a s*** about some basic stuff.

BTW, you only played 11 battles in 2.0, and 85 in 1.9. It seems you do not have any planes over t5 and only knows seal-clubbing in I-5.

View PostPerco_lator, on 06 February 2018 - 06:40 PM, said:

Please enlighten & tell us who from WS quit the clan to play in the last 'Bench the Bots' tournament?

I remember a few guys quitting FAILCO & joining WS & a bunch of guys left Warhawks to form a new clan but I don't recall any WS members quitting & joining any other teams.

During the event Raxor_64 left WS and joined SSG, and Dusty_CH left WS and joined SICK.

EU & RU server does not have your ID,  if you said you had over 20k battles plz report your ID so we can verify. It would be interesting if

you had a majority of battles in Chinese server.

Perco_lator #26 Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostEinssniper, on 06 February 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

A whole lot of trash & misinformation

p.s. Dusty was never in SICK (He joined greywolves) although he did play at least one night for SICK that I know of.

I have one question for you. How many clan wars & tournaments did you compete in here on NA? (I already know know the answer to that question, I just want to see if you do as well)

FIight #27 Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:30 AM

• 2713 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostPerco_lator, on 06 February 2018 - 09:02 PM, said:

I have one question for you. How many clan wars & tournaments did you compete in here on NA? (I already know know the answer to that question, I just want to see if you do as well)

Dusty was in WS for quite long time, is that wrong he quitted WS that night and fought for SICK? Raxor_64 was also in WS, but he quitted and

never came back.

You said misinformation then where do I state it wrong? You are not even in a clan & if you claim you had 20k battles prove it, otherwise you are

talking bull****

You do not know that answer either, and to your surprise I participated in at least 1 tournament. 

Edited by Einssniper, 07 February 2018 - 02:30 AM.

ArrowZ_ #28 Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:42 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 630 battles
The one thing I can agree on is the lack of WG involvement in the past community driven clan wars events. Participated in few myself. Most of it was fun. Lots of politics but no surprise there really. Wonder if the same amount of politics would generate if WG managed most of the Clan Wars stuff on their side instead. Eh who knows anymore... endgame, clam warz - it's all just fantasy until they get something rolling with 2.0 later this year.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

FIight #29 Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:31 AM

• 2713 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostArrowZ_, on 06 February 2018 - 09:42 PM, said:

The one thing I can agree on is the lack of WG involvement in the past community driven clan wars events. Participated in few myself. Most of it was fun. Lots of politics but no surprise there really. Wonder if the same amount of politics would generate if WG managed most of the Clan Wars stuff on their side instead. Eh who knows anymore... endgame, clam warz - it's all just fantasy until they get something rolling with 2.0 later this year.

Rules should not be the problem. Even WG runs it it can still cause dissension. The real problem is WG's lack of support for such types of activity. 

I don't get how someone who boasts over 20k battles (if he can prove it) sucks in understanding the upper bits of the game. Yet I believe his limited

exposure to the game already formed solid enough ego on that matter. Indeed I am still curious as to what his ID in EU/RU is. 

Perco_lator #30 Posted 07 February 2018 - 04:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostEinssniper, on 07 February 2018 - 02:31 AM, said:

The real problem is WG's lack of support for such types of activity.

This is what I have been saying the whole time in this thread but for some reason your brain can't keep up & is stuck here

View PostEinssniper, on 07 February 2018 - 02:31 AM, said:

I don't get how someone who boasts over 20k battles (if he can prove it) sucks in understanding the upper bits of the game.

I have been through & seen it all with regard to this game, don't need to prove anything to you or anybody else.

The whole time I have been talking about human nature & how it has a tendency to cause issues in competitive play & without the proper governing in place can get out of control.

You on the other hand just seem to be stuck on me, thanks for proving my point about human nature.

So again, go ahead & organize & run your own clan wars or tournament, best of luck to you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users