Fix Your Game. Serious Bug Issues

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Edward_Thache #21 Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:29 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1052 battles

View PostShizzywiznut, on 05 February 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

Could not agree more.... support ticket i sent was unresolved for 3 months, last straw was when they closed the ticket and said that they would forward it on to the developers, and still the issue has not been resolved going on month 4, or five.

Best bet save your time and energy, when it gets bad enough move on to other things. Customer support is akin to a cat thrown from a 50 story building swearing that the next one thrown will survive because they swear cats land on their feet.

insanity may be defined as “doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”  :kamikaze:

Mad-as-Hell.jpg

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #22 Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2309 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

View PostCogent, on 06 February 2018 - 06:56 AM, said:

There are some interface bugs too, like "Purchase and Mount" (and others) buttons not working - have to close and reopen the interface for it to work again.

Buying and selling whatever, applying paint to multiple aircraft, or browsing the plane carousel etc etc etc are definitely absolute basic UI tasks that shouldn't be eating up memory so as to cause freezes if not outright crashes.

And then there is taking a screenshot in hangar, which gets replayed from then on every time you go to & from the battle load and battle results screen.

This would seem to be a pretty serious cache/RAM issue, that is lingering on an awful long time without being fixed.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

cwizard59 #23 Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:59 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 243 battles
  • [NMSYS] NMSYS
For the last 3 weeks, I get to the loading screen after I log in and it just sits there with the loading Icon going round and round. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game, shifting hard drives, nothing works. My other computer shows the invalid input sign moving across my screen for all Wargamer products. Please assist!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users