• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

El_Mulo #1 Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10058 battles

Yesterday I get this mission:

EASY WAY:
"Destroy the required number of aerial targets while capturing or defending command centers with a multirrole fighter
Got to down 40 aerial targets.

I played near 20 missions in Low Tiers (exactly in T4)  and only get one with Command Centers in the map (Archipielago) and was in the side of the Garrison and the Airfield.  Never could reach to the CCenter.

Tired of that situation  I decided to change the mission for one more achievable and got this new one

DANGEROUS GAME

"Destroy the required number of aerial targets while capturing or defending command centers with a heavy fighter"
​Got to down 40 aerial targets.

So far I palyed 5 (2 with the other 4 type of sectors but none with C Centers).

It s some kind of weird joke?

Please tell someone to test the missions previous to release them.

Moreover I think you must do some kind of scale in order to adapt them to the tiers (when you have to get any ammount of mastery/combat points or experience it s not the same to do these missions in low tiers than in higher and flying a long number of battles with the same objectives tend to bore.)

Thanks

PD: I don t know how to correct the title.

Edited by El_Mulo, 30 January 2018 - 10:03 PM.

What we say to death?

LMG #2 Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2252 battles

The game seems to not always know what sector is which. I got points for defending Military Bases on a map with two airfields and three garrisons :amazed:

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

El_Mulo #3 Posted 31 January 2018 - 02:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10058 battles
Yeah! it also happened to me.
What we say to death?

SpiritFoxMY #4 Posted 31 January 2018 - 02:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3032 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
I read this as "fursuiting missions" and I did a spittake. 

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

pyantoryng #5 Posted 31 January 2018 - 02:50 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1678 battles
Game seems to be so very drunk right now, I can get some ground target combat points without ever touching them...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #6 Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2314 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

View PostEl_Mulo, on 30 January 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

It s some kind of weird joke?
Please tell someone to test the missions previous to release them.

Yes, there are too many missions that have absurd and too specific conditions all around, but the command center required ones are doubly lame; and as LMG notes, many are bugged and progress wrongly while others stall.

For low tier, not a lot of maps will fit the bill:

- Scorching Sands seems to be a common map for tier IV, but has no configurations with a Command Center.

- Old Fortress & Sea Gate are the common low tier (I, II, & III) maps, but have no configurations with a Command Center.

- So far as I know, of the new'ish maps, Greenland (tiers III & IV plus) has no Command Center configuration & Rome is tier V plus only.

- Archipelago (tier II or III plus) has three configurations of four possible; Decisive Blow, Retaliation, and Stumbling Block but is arguably one of the worst maps for low tier play due to its size.

- Asian Border (tier IV plus) has three configurations of four possible; Front Line, Preventive Measures, and Surprise Effect yet getting a match on this map at any appropriate tier seems to be quite rare.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 31 January 2018 - 03:10 AM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

El_Mulo #7 Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 10058 battles

I played 6 more in T 4 with HF and get only one with a couple of CCenter in it (archipieago). Fortunately it was a battle with T3 so I could kill 6 of it over CC. 

No matter tomorrow will change the mission again.
:(

What we say to death?

Mercsn #8 Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1199 battles

I had one of these for either capture points on mines. Never saw a mine in tier 4 except one game that was a tier 4,5 match. I dropped the mission.  As soon as I dropped the mission I started getting mines in tier 4. 

So, I vote bad joke.

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #9 Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:00 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2314 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

View PostMercsn, on 31 January 2018 - 02:38 AM, said:

So, I vote bad joke.

I've gotten the destroy AA guns in a single battle or the destroy guns AND win daily missions for both one and four tokens a couple days in a row since Saturday.

One thing that is making the Tigercat grind so annoying, as well as when queuing the P38J, is how often those planes repeatedly end up on all garrison plus one airbase maps per session; it just does not seem at all random.

When the norm for basic game-play is so often that way, that folks may also need to see specific capture areas with the right type of plane just to attempt a ''daily'' mission is laughable.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 01 February 2018 - 06:04 AM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users