Aircrafts for Tokens?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Diego98 #1 Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:12 AM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 652 battles

So I just rejoined WoWP at 2.0.0 from a long time away, and I saw this new thing called tokens, but I have a doubt.

What does this means when you enter the tokens tab?

Which planes does this means?

When is "soon"?

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by Diego98, 29 January 2018 - 05:13 AM.

2RAR #2 Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:19 AM

Senior Airman

• 1201 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Its been saying soon ever since 2.0 came out. i guess its WG's way of saying sometime in the next 3 years.
"We shall go onto the end.............."

MARS_REVENANT #3 Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:26 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3550 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
Right now you can only get premium time and hangar slots for tokens.  In previous event you could use tokens for a chance to win aircraft.  They have said they are going to increase things tokens can be used for, on of the things is planes, but they have not given a date.  If you are grinding, the best thing to do is use them for premium time.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

pyantoryng #4 Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:34 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1494 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 29 January 2018 - 05:26 AM, said:

Right now you can only get premium time and hangar slots for tokens.  In previous event you could use tokens for a chance to win aircraft.  They have said they are going to increase things tokens can be used for, on of the things is planes, but they have not given a date.  If you are grinding, the best thing to do is use them for premium time.

You could buy aircrafts outright on at least two occasions...and the first of that you can use tokens to secure discount of gold price on the offered planes.

...and technically, in the confrontation events you could buy aircrafts outright via tokens by finishing all three missions by buying them, although it really is a ripoff when they are not premium, as you can simply grind them afterwards.

The "Operation Order" thing has been there for a pretty long time, and nothing came of it...it's probably the kind of stuff you get from confrontation boxes, but you pay tokens to enable it...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users