List of things broken by 2.0.3

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

_Chaingun_ #1 Posted 25 January 2018 - 05:58 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1294 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

No sure who was in charge of QA, but this patch broke more stuff than I've ever seen before.

Upon loading the game from the Game Center, the program gets "stuck" after the load bar finishes.  You need to click anywhere on the screen to get past that initial static load window and into the log-in / movie.

Many times getting killed after the squall lines, I've gotten a black screen and can't get it to show anything until back in the hangar.

I'm getting "unnamed mission" complete messages post-game.

Out of battle private chat is broken.  You can't see your own messages, but you can read other's.

Friends are not showing as being in game when they definitely are.

Looking at planes in the Tech Tree, their visual altitude performance bars are way off and stretch across the screen.

The ever present game crashes (more often failure to load into the battle) continue to be present.  By this time they may just be a "feature" and not a bug.

And I'm not sure, but it looks like in-game plane dynamics might have been pooched as well, or some crap nerfs were introduced.   I couldn't out turn a Spit IX in my A7M at same altitude/energy states.  An no, he wasn't using consumables to boost his turn.  It was consistent.  That's all we need.... spits to be more potent.

I'll post more as I find them.  I'm sure there will be others as it only took me one day to find all this stuff.

pyantoryng #2 Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1303 battles
Chat channels are broken for three days...and counting.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

BuffaloTime #3 Posted 25 January 2018 - 07:22 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 3302 battles
  • [3MNKY] 3MNKY

I don't see a proper list. I will start.

1. Hearts
  2. Trust

Fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark and brother, it's starting to rain.

CamuMahubah #4 Posted 25 January 2018 - 07:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1213 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS

It's great ain't it?

Buy yourselves a bundle with P-80./$

MelBrooks #5 Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11 battles

Dr. Sinister is usually very helpful when he pops in occasionally, but two things may help from my end. First, clear out your cache. Second, when you open the game, close the game center. The game center has a propensity to cause memory leaks, which they still have not addressed.

Edited by MelBrooks, 25 January 2018 - 11:04 PM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #6 Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:16 AM

First Lieutenant

• 362 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

missions have been more broken since I've ever witnessed,

in 4 years the hanger gets more complicated and more crap just doesn't work...

ie: Mr Smith, your Lexis comes with power windows... but they don't work

... it's a feature

I've never seen so much broken in something and not said "totaled"

they even broke my GD game...

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 26 January 2018 - 12:17 AM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

2RAR #7 Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:20 AM

Senior Airman

• 880 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
WG dont seem to take WoWP seriosly. They focus on WoT and WoWS. Fix this game I love or I will walk away you fu-king morons.

Edited by 2RAR, 26 January 2018 - 07:21 AM.

"We shall go onto the end.............."

NorthernPorter #8 Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Test Veteran
  • 1227 battles
I saw that altitude performance bar stretch way across the screen and just figured they buffed my planes to have boss performance. Going to be dog fighting in the Stratosphere!

MelBrooks #9 Posted 26 January 2018 - 04:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 11 battles

Not surprised though, through the years, I always found games that you purchase to have much better support and faster bug fixes. 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #10 Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• 362 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMelBrooks, on 26 January 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

Not surprised though, through the years, I always found games that you purchase to have much better support and faster bug fixes. 

premium shop...

heya Mel,

Let's open a hotdog stand here...

whatcha think bro?

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 26 January 2018 - 10:50 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users