I'm sick of getting dropped by server every second game.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

madkiwidave #1 Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:37 AM

Airman Basic

• 4203 battles
It is getting so bad now that every second battle I'm in I get dropped by the server, usually right when I'm in the thick of the fighting. By the time I get back on I've either been killed and I'm waiting to respawn, or I am being attacked by every red plane in the vicinity and die. Each time it costs me silver, both earned and potential, and all xp I've earned. Either fix this crap or start compensating players for earnings lost due to your negligence. It is now at the point where the game is unplayable, there is absolutely no fun or joy to be had sitting and waiting to respawn, knowing that no matter what you do you are going to end up paying silver at the end of the match. If you are having server problems spend some of the millions of dollars players have paid you to fix it, or those millions are going to dry up real quick.....!!!!

Perco_lator #2 Posted 23 January 2018 - 05:19 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles
Or stop playing until they fix it.

"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."

mad_dog_morgan #3 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:58 AM

Airman Basic

• 3772 battles
  • [-ES-] -ES-

I don't get many dropouts in game had oh 3 but the crashes at the start of the game give the screaming S##ts

NorthernPorter #4 Posted 23 January 2018 - 01:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Test Veteran
  • 1583 battles

Had a bad one last night, the whole game just froze up on the battle loading screen, couldn't Ctrl+Alt+Delete out or anything.

Figured it was Wargaming's way of saying, 'alright, you've had enough tonight.'

2RAR #5 Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:27 AM

Senior Airman

• 1341 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Several times a week I will get kicked off the server. Almost always at the start of the game and I have to race to get back in before it starts. Usually I come in to find myself in the middle of the map being attacked by 8+ reds. Its like WG dont pay any attention to the flaws in the game as they are too busy with WoT and WoWs.
"We shall go onto the end.............."

ZooNami #6 Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:23 PM

Airman Basic

• 1441 battles
  • [RXR] RXR

View PostNorthernPorter, on 23 January 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

Had a bad one last night, the whole game just froze up on the battle loading screen, couldn't Ctrl+Alt+Delete out or anything.

Figured it was Wargaming's way of saying, 'alright, you've had enough tonight.'

The way the developers have hacked this together, I can see where they have said they have had enough for the night. I like this game, I have spent money on it, I like the planes, but the game plays like a high school kid is building it in a garage and he has to stop to do his chores but before he goes, he uploads what he has done. They need to either get some help in coding or call it quits. I know there are 3 other games that I am willing to spend my time and money on, and that is where I will be heading, but checking in now and then.

_JimDandy_ #7 Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:35 PM

Airman Basic

• 3095 battles
  • [FK] FK

Yeah, it's like we are in beta stage.

I get knocked off several times a day usually at the begining of a battle.

Sometimes in battle I respawn but never get a plane! or my keyboard locks up & I have to reload the game.

Today there is no "after battle screen" in the hanger. either it's broke or they just decided to eliminate it... who knows?

also today I have been unable to selct a plane in the hanger.

This is potenially a cool game but right now I think I've just about had enough with the bugs.

MARS_REVENANT #8 Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:00 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3700 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
Has been happening to me more freequently.  Used to happen about once every few hours.  Since 2.0.4 was released, it has been happening two or three times over the same time span.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

y2kvictim #9 Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:27 AM

Airman Basic

• 24 battles
I decide to stop playing until the next update and stop again if issue not addressed. Painful.

Cdr_Bleep #10 Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:47 AM

Airman Basic

• 260 battles
Glad to see I'm not the only one. Since I play on the Mac, I thought it had to do with wine or MacWrapper. Sad to see. I waited a long time to have this ported in any way over to the Mac.

Slaw_Dog_1 #11 Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:59 PM

Airman Basic

• 175 battles

Played fine for awhile now can't get the Wargaming.net Game Center app I downloaded to open to even open WOWP. Have uninstall, rebooted and reinstall WOWP.

I'm not a programer I'm a driver does the MacWrapper come built in the WOWP download? I just want to play. 

Is anyone else having problem with even opening 

I'm on late 2013 mac mini 16 GB ram

Edited by Slaw_Dog_1, 06 July 2018 - 11:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users