are some of the daily missions bugged?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Karvalegoff #1 Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:01 AM

Airman Basic

• 4008 battles
for the life of me I can't figure out how to progress in a couple of the dailies, for flight prowess: Kill 6 Air Defense Aircraft in one single sortie, I could have sworn I did that at least once, didn't get any progress. That mission expired and I now have a mission called "fair contribution" where you have t assist in destroying air defense aircraft, fine, should be easy, fly to a garrison rip a volley of shots into a bunch of air defense planes, let my teammates finish them off, get to the end game screen, no assistance done....wtham I doing wrong? is the mission bugged? is there something not written that I'm missing?? I'm baffled, anyone else getting this problem?

LMG #2 Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:16 AM

First Lieutenant

• 2436 battles

The missions with "Get X of Y in a single sortie" do not show progress, as they don't really have any progres to register. You either get all of it or it doesn't count

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

Karvalegoff #3 Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:47 AM

Airman Basic

• 4008 battles

View PostLMG, on 21 January 2018 - 06:16 AM, said:

The missions with "Get X of Y in a single sortie" do not show progress, as they don't really have any progres to register. You either get all of it or it doesn't count

see, that one I'm willing to say ok maybe I didn't get 6 in 1 sortie, but I feel like I had some really good games in which I did accomplish that, apparently not though, the other mission is just assist with air defense aircraft, I have been doing that, both firing shots in and leaving them alive to see if the counter goes up and outright killing planes, no progress =/  been kinda frustrating

_A_3_ #4 Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:24 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 56 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Did you visit the premium shop?

Toggle #5 Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:44 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 4693 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

IMO, any mission that has you leave a bad guy alive is too ridiculous to participate in.  Change that mission out!

Missions should be designed to support a win, not cause a loss to be able to accomplish.  Mission design incompetence!  WG really should have thought that through.

These types of missions add to the players feeling like there is a disconnect between WG and player.

Again, this is just my opinion.

Kingwicked101 #6 Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:47 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11325 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

Yup - agreed some of the daily missions show you have achieved the the mission by awarding you the credits and free xp.

I had an issue with 'Steel Birds' - Destroy the number of aerial targets required in a single battle (14) - I achieved this in my Spitfire XIV and was awarded the credits and xp but never completed my daily or awarded the 4 tokens. 

Not only this, I have noted certain Medals missing from my Achievement Page. 

Now the Chat does work in the hanger

More bugs in this game than you will find in the Amazon Basin. 

Kingwicked101 #7 Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 11325 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

Wait - has anyone else seen bugs splattered over their cockpit wind shield? 

The bugs are now everywhere - :ohmy:

Soylent_Red_Isnt_People #8 Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2395 battles

I think there may be an issue with the wording on some missions not reflecting the correct situations or required plane/target type, as well as requiring a win even if that isn't a listed condition.

From my slowly growing list it looks like there is about three ''batches'' of missions, given the duplication/wording structure, but not all of them are in rotation right now.

Especially during the periods when there are special missions I frequently see a ''null'' mission fulfilled entry line on the post-battle report.

Edited by Soylent_Red_Isnt_People, 23 January 2018 - 12:07 AM.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase ya.... Maybe it's two miles...."   ---   "You wanna play it soft, we'll play it soft. You wanna play it hard, let's play it hard."

5801234590.png

''Under control? You're grabbing a f**king bazooka, you dumba**!''

Capture Points & You --- Graphic Settings Explored --- Grinding Tokens; Not so Daily Missions --- Ground Targets & Mission Types in 2.0 --- Equipment 2.0.5; Huh?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users