View PostHEAVEYGEAR, on 20 January 2018 - 09:46 PM, said:

5732 battles pre 2.0 to your 113.

You're new, so I'll let this one go.........:trollface:

FNG's.....  What a hoot!

ArrowZ_ #22 Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:29 AM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1049 battles
You kind of have to wonder what kind of pc they're running over there to make wowp fail to run smoothly for the average consumer. 

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

cobra_marksman #23 Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7489 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postpoisonousblood, on 20 January 2018 - 04:10 AM, said:

I am running this game on a yoga laptop. I crashes only if i press alt tab and browse internet and get back again to the game multiple times.

​Same, being one of the recruiters at RAW, I tend to check on prev. game players for recruitment, while being logged in for next round. I get disconnected often. I just relog back into the game with no further problems. No  Big deal.

Azanthriel #24 Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1760 battles
  • [-AK-] -AK-
This crash, the second thin and hour. Is not letting me log back in. In a loop trying to connect to server. Is there server down? We just had maintance  a couple hours ago.

Alpha Tester World of Tanks Generals & Beta Tester For Total War Arena

Toggle #25 Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:06 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 4643 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostAzanthriel, on 21 January 2018 - 11:24 AM, said:

This crash, the second thin and hour. Is not letting me log back in. In a loop trying to connect to server. Is there server down? We just had maintance  a couple hours ago.

I had a similar issue not too long ago.  I sent all kinds of data to WG in a support ticket.

I cleared cache, deleted, reinstalled, deleted AppData WoWP folder and a few other things.  No joy!

One day, I tried to log back in and poof!  I was in.  No reason it just worked.  Support was still asking for more files to work on the problem, so I doubt they had anything to do with it. 

Edit:  All in all I was out of game for about three or four days. 

Edited by Toggle, 21 January 2018 - 05:07 PM.

CruzANDBruz #26 Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 13684 battles

View PostLieut_FreeFall, on 21 January 2018 - 03:39 AM, said:

Ping Plotter is your friend. I think I.Ps are crapping in peoples cereal bowl a lot more these days.

What I'm experiencing with the crashing (World of Warplanes has stopped working) problem appears to be more like a memory leak. It happens with remarkable regularity - after about 7-8 battles I can expect to crash. This is a daily occurrence and has been happening since the Albion update. In addition to all the other stuff they've had me try, they've had me reinstall twice; run Ping Plotter and send them results twice; now they're asking me to clear cashes, flush dns and reset my router again. They just keep sending the same cut and paste recommended resolutions with no valid feedback - just please try this so we cab help you resolve your problem. It is pretty clear to me that they are simply stalling for time and it's highly doubtful the issue is on my end. If they'd found something wrong with my end they would have quickly pointed that out. I've decided they either don't have a clue or they know the cause, but it is a major issue and will require a major patch. I'll probably just let my ticket expire. I'm definitely losing interest and playing less because of this issue. 

legoboy0401 #27 Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1758 battles
  • [FK] FK

View PostCruzANDBruz, on 21 January 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

What I'm experiencing with the crashing (World of Warplanes has stopped working) problem appears to be more like a memory leak. It happens with remarkable regularity - after about 7-8 battles I can expect to crash. This is a daily occurrence and has been happening since the Albion update. In addition to all the other stuff they've had me try, they've had me reinstall twice; run Ping Plotter and send them results twice; now they're asking me to clear cashes, flush dns and reset my router again. They just keep sending the same cut and paste recommended resolutions with no valid feedback - just please try this so we cab help you resolve your problem. It is pretty clear to me that they are simply stalling for time and it's highly doubtful the issue is on my end. If they'd found something wrong with my end they would have quickly pointed that out. I've decided they either don't have a clue or they know the cause, but it is a major issue and will require a major patch. I'll probably just let my ticket expire. I'm definitely losing interest and playing less because of this issue. 

Every time I get a new issue, I have to delete the App data file and assign my settings all over again. This is getting annoying by now.

An average player with an average goal: greatness, someday. Today, mediocrity will have to suffice. But no matter, I will always play to the best of my ability, and I will always strive to make the best of my ability just that little bit stronger and better.

#Failureisalwaysanoption

#Givingupneveris

trikke #28 Posted 22 January 2018 - 04:04 AM

Captain

• 3626 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postcobra_marksman, on 21 January 2018 - 05:42 AM, said:

​Same, being one of the recruiters at RAW, I tend to check on prev. game players for recruitment, while being logged in for next round. I get disconnected often. I just relog back into the game with no further problems. No  Big deal.

i sometimes get knocked back to a black screen while i alt-tab out to check teamspeak visitors 

and once again, cobra...   thank you for taking a chance on me!

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Bad_Lag #29 Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 86 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostHEAVEYGEAR, on 20 January 2018 - 12:27 AM, said:

so it's not my system, and don't even go there......

Well what did you expect on a 56k dial up connection...... Also, AOL uses alot of resources......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users