Today's video is by Panzerschlange from the RU WoWP community :trollface:

Block Quote

Grenoli # 216          Posted Today, 17 Jan 2018 - 09:41
Ml. lieutenant
Developer
172 fights 

Block Quote

JESS77 (Jan 17, 2018 - 08:46) wrote:
Q. Good afternoon! When will the next patch be and what will be important there apart from the new modes?

A. Good afternoon. The exact date is not yet called - the indicative - the beginning of March. While the full list of innovations is not yet ready, so I will not sound. 

RU WoWP forum source link

Block Quote

Grenoli # 217        Posted Today, 17 Jan 2018 - 12:46
Ml. lieutenant
Developer
172 fights 

Block Quote

kyron_ua_1 (Jan 17, 2018 - 12:40) wrote:

Q. Hello Sergey! I have two questions for you.

1) It does not fully reflect infa about players, especially those who created accounts after the release of HP. This is very inconvenient, especially when accepting new players into the clan. Is there anything planned to do about it?

2) Not so long ago, in the answers, you wrote that the GC was not planned, but the idea that would be interesting to the clan players was considered. Would it be clear if this idea is alive? If so, what exactly are you planning? (At least approximately)

A. Greetings.

1. Information about the player is in the player's profile on the portal.

2. In one of the nearest patches, we plan to introduce a mode aimed primarily at PvP oriented players. Probably, clan players will be interested in at least try it. :)

RU WoWP forum source link

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

pyantoryng #2 Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2177 battles

Clam Warz? Team Battle?

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

PoacherPan #3 Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:39 PM

Airman Basic

• 6 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Might be a chance for them to bring a lot of the lost pilots back, would be nice. I won't hold my breath. I've seen molasses move faster in the winter time.

StoptheViolins #4 Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2181 battles
A historical mode might be interesting - no paper or other planes that never made it past prototype...

FIight #5 Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:57 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 5069 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users