I'm Leaving the Wargaming Trilogy

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #61 Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:45 PM

• Community Ace
  • 2499 battles
View Postcdubbs716, on 13 March 2018 - 09:32 AM, said:

the devs are some jabronies. I have been having an issue for over a week. I cant use paint service or upgrade cant switch planes. when I reported this devs pretty much told me f off not our problem. so I have a 3 month  premium account just paid 30.00 for a crappy premium meteor which is horrible so all this money and cant use any of it.

Start up the WGC Launcher, go to the WOWP tab.  Instead of clicking 'PLAY' hit the dropdown arrow right next to it.  Select "Launch WOWP and Clear Game Cache' option.  Post again if that helps.

Also, Meteor is a decent plane.  Its not pay to win, nothing is in WOWP.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

mnbv_fockewulfe #62 Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:26 PM

First Lieutenant

• 191 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
View PostFyrdraca, on 28 February 2018 - 04:29 AM, said:

I love how high the cry levels reach when I have to make a show. This game is pretty bad. World of Warships, minus the crybabies that want to dumb it down, is freaking great. And World of Tanks, which has been dumbed down, for the kiddies, is still holding it's on. So really, if you're mad because you can't put your emblems on your plane, or camo, or whatever...then just don't leave. But writing a paper on it to justify to everyone why you must explain the mistreatment of the players by the devs and leave it sad and heartbroken in your dust...well, posts like mine are a little petty and pathetic. But yeah, posts like this. 

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

SkyWolf__WM #63 Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:40 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1835 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users