• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Noreaga #21 Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:25 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 15 January 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

More like... he hates 2.0 and wants to see it flop. Let's see his posts for what they are these days. 

Yes. There were more players who spent. I bought hundreds of dollars in Santa Bags. I actually lost count. Got every plane they were gifting out in those. I bought so many of those bags that I reached the cap of how much premium time one can be rewarded. Discovered that there is a 2 year cap. Once I accumulated all of the planes and reached the premium time cap, it all converted to gold and a ton of free XP. I got 350,000 free xp out of my last 25 bag set. 

Some people really just need to go away and get on with life. Simple as that. 1.9 isn't returning. 

Lets be clear that you and alpha fan boi there are only 2 freakin people, so you prooved that 2 people have spent money. Statistically  prove to me that more have spent money and ill admit defeat, thankfully you can't either way. The entire point of the op's post.  Everything you say is suspect since you used run around the forums screaming "stats make me good" and now you say "no stats, 1.9 is dead, you suck, play more games" or better known as i have as much proof as you that this is doing well, so ill insult you and hope that moves the argument away from this uncomfortable topic.

Fact:

i have never once said that we should go back to 1.9.

I have never said i liked 1.9. 

I have said hiding the numbers is smart.

I have said a change was need.

I have never come down on someone for liking 2.0, just people who say dumb things(so most of what you two write).

liking something does not make you right.

also alpha fan boi i know that the idea of testing is beyond you, but how many games did you play during the open test of 2.0? i never saw you, hmmm could i possibly have more games than you counting 2.0 open test? WE CANT FIND OUT BECAUSE THE API IS DISABLED.

wow that felt nice.

Nimis obnoxii curare

Catch21 #22 Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1665 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5
Disabled implies some unfortunate accident befell it. It's been deliberately crippled, hobbled, kaiboshed...

Perrigrino #23 Posted 25 January 2018 - 01:39 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1272 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

"There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware" -buffalo spingfield

For what it's worth, in a battle the other night, Monday, Tier 7, had only 3 bots per side. So outta the 24 players, only 6 bots. Thought I was in some other game. Couldn't believe my eyes. Could be a "one-off", like a clan night or something. Anyway, time will tell...

Edited by Perrigrino, 25 January 2018 - 01:49 AM.

HoIo #24 Posted 25 January 2018 - 01:55 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1121 battles
  • [AHOGE] AHOGE

Whew, some times I wonder about the cool aid both 2.0 haters have, as well as the 2.0 fan boys...

To be straight, I'm a very clear 2.0 lover, but I've come to terms of someone disagreeing with me. These other fellas though... :hiding:

Aside from the last couple of days where the server has been killing itself for a lot of people, the servers have been relatively decent in population. Not enough to get rid of bots (probably will never happen), but definitely enough to perpetuate the game. In my opinion naturally.

Just a few hundred more battles to go...

I'll exist soon enough...

Who am I again?

mnbv_fockewulfe #25 Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:14 AM

First Lieutenant

• 146 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostHoIo, on 25 January 2018 - 01:55 AM, said:

Whew, some times I wonder about the cool aid both 2.0 haters have, as well as the 2.0 fan boys...

To be straight, I'm a very clear 2.0 lover, but I've come to terms of someone disagreeing with me. These other fellas though... :hiding:

Aside from the last couple of days where the server has been killing itself for a lot of people, the servers have been relatively decent in population. Not enough to get rid of bots (probably will never happen), but definitely enough to perpetuate the game. In my opinion naturally.

i.e. the same population we had in 1.9.:D

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

HoIo #26 Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:24 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1121 battles
  • [AHOGE] AHOGE

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 24 January 2018 - 07:14 PM, said:

i.e. the same population we had in 1.9.:D

Better than going down, I'd reckon :bajan:

Just a few hundred more battles to go...

I'll exist soon enough...

Who am I again?

ArrowZ_ #27 Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:50 AM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 159 battles

View PostHoIo, on 25 January 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

Better than going down, I'd reckon :bajan:

WOWP 1.X already crashed and burned. 2.0 is like trying to takeoff with fancy new wings with a pilot who doesn't know how to start the engine.. :trollface:

All jokes aside. I do see a fair amount of players in the low-mid tiers which is a refreshing sight. So atleast there's a bit of an improvement. Higher tiers is somewhat... dead atm.

Edited by ArrowZ_, 25 January 2018 - 02:50 AM.

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

mnbv_fockewulfe #28 Posted 25 January 2018 - 03:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• 146 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostArrowZ_, on 25 January 2018 - 02:50 AM, said:

WOWP 1.X already crashed and burned. 2.0 is like trying to takeoff with fancy new wings with a pilot who doesn't know how to start the engine.. :trollface:

All jokes aside. I do see a fair amount of players in the low-mid tiers which is a refreshing sight. So atleast there's a bit of an improvement. Higher tiers is somewhat... dead atm.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Catch21 #29 Posted 25 January 2018 - 01:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1665 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View PostArrowZ_, on 25 January 2018 - 02:50 AM, said:

Joking continued (it helps when things get tough), I hope Mr. W. Gaming has a parachute (that works and was tested extensively in Persha's Quality Assurance Program workshops). It's gonna be awful hard for WG to escape if this machine runs into difficulties. 

Also tagged with Analysis

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users