• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

GeorgePatton #1 Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:54 PM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 40 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Hey Everyone!

Not sure if anyone here actually follows my YT channel but in the chance that anyone does and wonders why I haven't put up new WoWP stuff - here's what's going on.

I've started spreading myself around more in the videogame world - I started playing PUBG and BlackSquad and streaming those games. I'm also starting to get into VR with my new system + Oculus Rift (really cool stuff) and I'm starting to do some VR streaming stuff as well. I'm still having a lot of frustration with the new 2.0 game mode so I haven't put up any WoWP stuff since coming back.

To be clear - my issues with 2.0 are purely with my lack of understanding of how to influence the battle - the gameplay is great - I just don't know how to maximize my personal impact on the way the battle turns out.

Once I figure that out, I'll probably start streaming some WoWP and putting up some 'how to' videos.

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

K1OXD #2 Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:49 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1037 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostGeorgePatton, on 13 January 2018 - 03:54 PM, said:

To be clear - my issues with 2.0 are purely with my lack of understanding of how to influence the battle - the gameplay is great - I just don't know how to maximize my personal impact on the way the battle turns out.

Cheers!
Glenn

You aren't the only one!!

RhinnBlackrock #3 Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:49 PM

Senior Airman

• 1379 battles
  • [SOL] SOL

I'll check out your YT channel.

I find that 2.0 is more game of chess than a clash of fighters and pilot skill. Pilot skill is still a huge factor but in general, the more damage output, the greater influence you may have in the outcome of a battle.

Bombers allow you to hit key objectives (Radar, Control Tower, etc.) and zip along to an adjacent point. Where upon arriving, you hit objectives and return to the last point. Allowing you to drop accurate bombs on two points continuously between bomb cool downs.

Attack aircraft enable you to clean up weak objectives after bombing. Poke down AA positions and keep pressure on points where there may not be a bomber. I usually don't have issues soloing garrison points in one or two passes.

Heavy fighters can give you an advantage in terms of firepower and altitude, but then it's all about choosing and defeating the right targets. 

Fighters, well... I feel mostly useless in a fighter from a strategic stand point. I can rack of kills but there's usually a what now type window and I end up defending.

Stream and production wise. I find more success in bombers and AA but it make's for boring content. Fighters are where all the excitement is at and most likely to keep people on the edge of their seats.

2 cents...

o7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users