Victory bonus xp not working

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

cab #1 Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:34 AM

Senior Airman

• 2208 battles

When I win a match for the first time for the day, the 3x tag by my plane in the hanger goes away, but the bonus is not applied to the match.

morinput #2 Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:43 AM

Airman Basic

• 454 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
it probably was but you didnt notice it. this isnt like wot they do it a little different in here

cab #3 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:18 AM

Senior Airman

• 2208 battles

View Postmorinput, on 13 January 2018 - 05:43 AM, said:

it probably was but you didnt notice it. this isnt like wot they do it a little different in here

People like you enrage me.  You don't know what the hell you are talking about and probably did not even check for yourself.  You give no proper sentences, no proper contribution, no proper thought, and just a random guess of what you think might have happened which is completely wrong and worthless.  Did you even get a victory today?  Post a screenshot of your xp bonus working.

Look at how many battles I have.  I know how the damn game works.  The Battle Results screen gives a breakdown of mastery points, then converted to xp.  If you hover over the XP, it shows bonus for premium account (if you have one), and other bonuses like the daily victory bonus.  Right now it is broken.  Also, in the lower left of the Battle Results page, there are indicators of using the bonus when you win.  That is not showing any bonuses applied.

morinput #4 Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:40 PM

Airman Basic

• 454 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
I could care less how many games you have played nor would I even check. It's people like you the Wendy whiners about every little thing. my win rate is well over 60% and I am in a great clan and I do know quite a lot on coding so do not try to blame me for your lack of intelligence.

cab #5 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:05 PM

Senior Airman

• 2208 battles

This is a legitimate bug and you are making excuses and not helping.  Funny you brag about your absolutely horrible stats, clan, and "coding" lol, as if it means anything.  Nice off topic personal attack, by the way.  How about being useful for once in your life.  I asked to check the bug, not my stats.  I only used games played to try to give some credibility as I know how XP and the game mechanics work.  It is you who are purposely being unobservant and obtuse and not contributing anything.

It's a shame WG's poor QA has us fighting among ourselves now.  This is their problem, and as always there is zero support or acknowledgement. It is another thing in a long list that would get me banned if I truthfully pointed out all the incompetence (with evidence, mind you). 

mukherjeeav #6 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:14 PM

Senior Airman

• 998 battles
  • [FK] FK

I believe the x3 xp is fixed for now.

Btw, @cab don't hang onto people beating their own drums. Doesn't speak highly of oneself.

And this is a forum where we help each other @morinput. We have all kinds of people. Does it hurt to be understanding a bit more?

Peace and have a good one guys!

cab #7 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:23 PM

Senior Airman

• 2208 battles
Thank you.  I can confirm that today, bonus XP seems to be fixed.  Yesterday it was definitely broken.  Was just trying to see who else had the issue and got crap.  Good hunting.

mukherjeeav #8 Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:09 PM

Senior Airman

• 998 battles
  • [FK] FK
Good hunting!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users