"World of Warplanes has stopped workng ..."

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CruzANDBruz #1 Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2210 battles

"Windows is searching for a solution ..."

Is anyone out there still getting this error? If so, how'd you fix it? I know some were seeing this same issue after the update just before Christmas. I'm lucky to get 5 battles in before I see this ugly error and have to close and relaunch, which usually means I am dead when I return and will liikely lose the battle. I've had a ticket open with support for a week and nothing tech support recommending has helped. Already tried a clean install following their instructions. Ran WGCheck; CCleaner; PingPlotter; flushed dns; cleared caches; and ran some command prompt commands that I don't even know what they do. Sent support all logs. I'm going to have to quit WOWP if this persists. It's not fun anymore since I never know when WOWP will croak. Oh, and I was wondering. I show about a 2% packet loss when pinging the IP address support told me to ping. Is that significant? 

Waco_Hoyt #2 Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:12 AM

Airman Basic

• 650 battles
  • [TWE] TWE

View PostCruzANDBruz, on 13 January 2018 - 12:33 AM, said:

"Windows is searching for a solution ..."

Is anyone out there still getting this error? If so, how'd you fix it? I know some were seeing this same issue after the update just before Christmas. I'm lucky to get 5 battles in before I see this ugly error and have to close and relaunch, which usually means I am dead when I return and will liikely lose the battle. I've had a ticket open with support for a week and nothing tech support recommending has helped. Already tried a clean install following their instructions. Ran WGCheck; CCleaner; PingPlotter; flushed dns; cleared caches; and ran some command prompt commands that I don't even know what they do. Sent support all logs. I'm going to have to quit WOWP if this persists. It's not fun anymore since I never know when WOWP will croak. Oh, and I was wondering. I show about a 2% packet loss when pinging the IP address support told me to ping. Is that significant? 

You are not alone.  Many in my clan are experiencing the same problem.

CruzANDBruz #3 Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:21 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2210 battles

View PostWaco_Hoyt, on 12 January 2018 - 09:12 PM, said:

You are not alone.  Many in my clan are experiencing the same problem.

Thanks. Good to know. I was hoping I wasn't the Lone Ranger. That kind of points to the problem being on their end then. My stuff ran flawlessly before the big Christmas update. I was down for 4 days after the update - WOWP wouldn't launch at all - then I started getting this problem after resolving the launch issue. Three support tickets and nothing but problems since the update.

CruzANDBruz #4 Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2210 battles
Support has twice told me to click on the little wrench in the upper right hand corner of the WOWP launcher and select "enable torrents" after reinstalling. No such animal that I can find. Anybody else know about this? 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users