All the free premiums available recently

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Captain_Rownd #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:48 PM

Master Sergeant

• 272 battles

Some of the 10 "freemiums" I got from codes/events/etc in recent weeks are pretty nice, and it really helps with game enjoyment to have the expanded hangar.  :D  There are not enough hangar slots to work with.  I particularly like the XP-31 and Venom.  The most difficult for me to adjust to is the Tomahawk IIb. (I guess the XP-31 cost $1, but essentially free)

Unfortunately the Albion event was during my work hours so I didn't get any planes from those Albion loot crates.  :/   

Edited by Captain_Rownd, 12 January 2018 - 11:00 PM.

legoboy0401 #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 311 battles

View PostCaptain_Rownd, on 12 January 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

Some of the 10 "freemiums" I got from codes/events/etc in recent weeks are pretty nice, and it really helps with game enjoyment to have the expanded hangar.  :D  There are not enough hangar slots to work with.  I particularly like the XP-31 and Venom.  The most difficult for me to adjust to is the Tomahawk IIb. 

Unfortunately the Albion event was during my work hours so I didn't get any planes from those Albion loot crates.  :/   

Neither did I.

Random Thoughts Of The Day:

World of Warplanes? More like World of Bots-that-are-designed-to-fail-so-you-lose-as-often-as-you-win.

Heavy Fighters? More like Obsolete Flying Bricks.

Attack Aircraft? More like Bomber-wannabes.

crzyhawk #3 Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:12 AM

Master Sergeant

• 626 battles

View PostCaptain_Rownd, on 12 January 2018 - 10:48 PM, said:

Some of the 10 "freemiums" I got from codes/events/etc in recent weeks are pretty nice, and it really helps with game enjoyment to have the expanded hangar.  :D  There are not enough hangar slots to work with.  I particularly like the XP-31 and Venom.  The most difficult for me to adjust to is the Tomahawk IIb. (I guess the XP-31 cost $1, but essentially free)

In personally low skilled opinion, the Tomahawk IIb is over-tiered.  I think the Hawk 81s (XP40 - P40C, Tomahawks) should be T4s, and the Hawk 87s (P40D - P40N, Kittyhawks) should be T5s.

my 81-A1 at T4 feels pretty anemic, I think the 30 cals in the wings would make her very solid, and the IIb, while it can have good games, I feel like it's a bit light in the firepower.

legoboy0401 #4 Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 311 battles

View Postcrzyhawk, on 12 January 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

In personally low skilled opinion, the Tomahawk IIb is over-tiered.  I think the Hawk 81s (XP40 - P40C, Tomahawks) should be T4s, and the Hawk 87s (P40D - P40N, Kittyhawks) should be T5s.

my 81-A1 at T4 feels pretty anemic, I think the 30 cals in the wings would make her very solid, and the IIb, while it can have good games, I feel like it's a bit light in the firepower.

Quesnel summed up both Tier V Premium P-40s perfectly: Tomahawk IIb "better as a dream than a reality"  and P-40 M-105 "terror in the skies"

You should try the P-40 M-105 with universal ammo. FLAMETHROWER MODE! :izmena::playing::B

"So, tell me, Mr. Air Defense Beaufighter, how do you want your plane? ROASTED, OR FLAMBE'D?"

Random Thoughts Of The Day:

World of Warplanes? More like World of Bots-that-are-designed-to-fail-so-you-lose-as-often-as-you-win.

Heavy Fighters? More like Obsolete Flying Bricks.

Attack Aircraft? More like Bomber-wannabes.

Captain_Rownd #5 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:22 PM

Master Sergeant

• 272 battles
Yeah, the P-40 M-105 was more my style

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users