survival die suicide tokens exp

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:35 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1469 battles
Spoiler

Simply put, you live (and win) to get tokens, you [need to] die to get maximum EXP.

You'd think you get paid handsomely for epic achievements? Not unless you can garner mastery points from all sources at once (Gabreski?)...:sceptic:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

LMG #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1641 battles

Well, on your max exp run you did kill 4 more aircraft. Also, the game doesn't seem to award much EXP for shooting ground targets as opposed to aircraft. I've had games where I got to blow up a handful of ground targets since I had to avoid fighters all the way, but I get the payday of my career anyways :amazed:. It's been even more noticeable on my new Do 17 Z, where I rarely get up to 900 EXP, but I score 1k on a regular basis on the Hurricane II I got from a lootbox :sceptic:

Edited by LMG, 12 January 2018 - 05:40 PM.

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

pyantoryng #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:53 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1469 battles

View PostLMG, on 12 January 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

Well, on your max exp run you did kill 4 more aircraft. Also, the game doesn't seem to award much EXP for shooting ground targets as opposed to aircraft. I've had games where I got to blow up a handful of ground targets since I had to avoid fighters all the way, but I get the payday of my career anyways :amazed:. It's been even more noticeable on my new Do 17 Z, where I rarely get up to 900 EXP, but I score 1k on a regular basis on the Hurricane II I got from a lootbox :sceptic:

I killed 19 planes over three lives in that 210...had it been over one life, I'd qualify for Marseille (and potentially Lambert) but with significantly lower mastery points due to aircraft kills points reaching a dead-end unless I can score more assists...and playing efficiently means leaving as few planes alive as possible in one engagement............

The silver payout keep on building up...but not EXP without dying to reset the things that give you EXP...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

FIight #4 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:40 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 3216 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Correct, you actually receive more exp by dying, which is weird...

Had one game in Swift, which I 'rage' changed to J7W3 cuz I found

the 2 enemy humans colluding at me in more maneuverable planes,

got several kills, capped 5 sectors and a bunch of cap points as well

as top efficiency, got 7905 base exp.

Multiroles has the highest exp multiplier, and if you intentionally die

one time, you have more exp. I am pretty sure if I did not die that match

I am not gonna receive that high amount.

Reitousair #5 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5467 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

It seems that the drop in experience reward from not dying comes from the battle timer not registering correctly. I've found matches where I survive the entire match registering me as playing the match for a grand total of 00 minutes and 00 seconds.

I've had a few matches where I would kill more aircraft and ground targets than my friend, do more air damage, cap more things, get more mastery and combat points, do more damage to both, and only lose out in assists, however, he died once and netted himself 5k XP on premium while I only got around 3.9-4.5k XP while also on premium time.

Edited by Reitousair, 12 January 2018 - 06:50 PM.

I do fly Chinese aircraft a fair amount so... *ahem*

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

I even made a custom skin for my IL-10M!

pyantoryng #6 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:50 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1469 battles

View PostReitousair, on 12 January 2018 - 06:49 PM, said:

It seems that the drop in experience reward from not dying comes from the battle timer not registering correctly. I've found matches where I survive the entire match registering me as playing the match for a grand total of 00 minutes and 00 seconds.

I've had a few matches where I would kill more aircraft and ground targets than my friend, do more air damage, cap more things, get more mastery and combat points, do more damage to both, and only lose out in assists, however, he died once and netted himself 5k XP on premium while I only got around 3.9-4.5k XP while also on premium time.

WoWP seems drunk after implementing Albion mode...

Reitousair #7 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5467 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

Ah, it probably would've been useful to mention I was in a GA and he was in a fighter, so my friend did get a higher reward rate, however, I beat him by a huge margin in everything but air kills.

Still doesn't give a proper reason as to why a GA crushing a match and never dying earns considerably less than a fighter that had an average game and died once.

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

pyantoryng #8 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:19 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1469 battles

View PostReitousair, on 12 January 2018 - 07:05 PM, said:

Ah, it probably would've been useful to mention I was in a GA and he was in a fighter, so my friend did get a higher reward rate, however, I beat him by a huge margin in everything but air kills.

Still doesn't give a proper reason as to why a GA crushing a match and never dying earns considerably less than a fighter that had an average game and died once.

Take note of the things that pop-up on the right side of the screen as you earn combat points and kill stuff. Those are where the mastery points (and EXP) comes from.

You never dying means that you may be hitting the cap of those...milestones, and your further efforts in the capped portions no longer counts. Respawning resets all those "milestones" letting you rack up more mastery points from them. Combat points (credits), however, keep on racking up, so doing everything in one life means you have little downtime and swiftly raking in those points while others are waiting for respawn.

Edited by pyantoryng, 12 January 2018 - 07:20 PM.

FIight #9 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:38 PM

• 3216 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostReitousair, on 12 January 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

GAAs in higher tier can secure a win by organized gameplay, but they tend to gain less exp, which is why Oliviako does not have as high exp as KAIM does.

Fighters on the other hands, could be really tricky to win after the win rate reaches 70-75%, since most of the time your bot attackers are fairly useless, providing

your enemy certain advantage if there is any human attackers. You are rewarded more by downing planes, but you may not secure a win, it's win rate VS exp

contradiction.

Reitousair #10 Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5467 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View Postpyantoryng, on 12 January 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

Take note of the things that pop-up on the right side of the screen as you earn combat points and kill stuff. Those are where the mastery points (and EXP) comes from.

You never dying means that you may be hitting the cap of those...milestones, and your further efforts in the capped portions no longer counts. Respawning resets all those "milestones" letting you rack up more mastery points from them. Combat points (credits), however, keep on racking up, so doing everything in one life means you have little downtime and swiftly raking in those points while others are waiting for respawn.

Hmm, fascinating, I did not know that, I figured once you reached a milestone you reached it, not that you can go get yourself killed and rack up the mastery again.

View PostEinssniper, on 12 January 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

GAAs in higher tier can secure a win by organized gameplay, but they tend to gain less exp, which is why Oliviako does not have as high exp as KAIM does.

Fighters on the other hands, could be really tricky to win after the win rate reaches 70-75%, since most of the time your bot attackers are fairly useless, providing

your enemy certain advantage if there is any human attackers. You are rewarded more by downing planes, but you may not secure a win, it's win rate VS exp

contradiction.

Indeed, I have found this as well, fighters get quite a bit more for their efforts than GA do no matter what the GA does.

6 kills and 1 death in an LF/MF > 8 air kills and ~30 ground kills without getting shot down in a GA. Not too sure about HF's or bombers in comparison since I haven't seen as big of a discrepancy.

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

Wombatmetal #11 Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:32 PM

• 754 battles

Has anyone ever had their best game in a GA or bomber rack up 19k-20k CP?

Any have their best game in a fighter not get 19-20k?

I had a game in a bomber, killed 29 ground targets, 595 cap points, ~14k cp

Reitousair #12 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 5467 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostDestroyer_Suzukaze, on 12 January 2018 - 12:32 PM, said:

Hmm, I've scored a 23k CP match in my IL-40, and it was a loss on my last match to get the IL-40P. I've also scored a couple ~20k matches in fighters, but I find I usually only get around 15-17k tops in an excellent match.

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

ArrowZ_ #13 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:30 PM

First Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 932 battles
Wow dem rates! Pretty big gap between a win vs loss. 

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

WOWP 2.0 Videos Playlist

LMG #14 Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1641 battles

View PostDestroyer_Suzukaze, on 12 January 2018 - 03:32 PM, said:

I think the most I did was like 17k on a really intense round. To score that high on a GAA you need something that travels fast enough to get around the map. Either that or be a crackshot with the cannons to one-shot fighters :trollface:

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

trikke #15 Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1838 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostDestroyer_Suzukaze, on 12 January 2018 - 03:32 PM, said:

yes
Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

Also tagged with survival, die, suicide, tokens, exp

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users