That Motorcycle Dude Just Had To Be In The Shot...

Me 262 Ace Motorcycle Dude

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

CamuMahubah #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:10 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1213 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS

https://imgur.com/3uvoO4t

I tried everythang I knew to get this image to post.  Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong.  There is even a topic by the mods here on how to post from Imgur and I followed it to the tee...

https://imgur.com/3uvoO4t

Bear_82 #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:12 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 45 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
remove the s from https

hoom #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:37 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3880 battles

Hmm, didn't work for me either, I think the issue was you went to the image page rather than the image.

Image link https://i.imgur.com/3uvoO4t.jpg remove the s from https, works as above.

Anyways

Edited by hoom, 12 January 2018 - 11:38 AM.

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

pyantoryng #4 Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:03 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1670 battles

WG evicted everyone to the airfield...and sealed the indoor hangar...

...miss the old musty hangar already? I sure as heck am!

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

CamuMahubah #5 Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1213 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS

View Postpyantoryng, on 12 January 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

WG evicted everyone to the airfield...and sealed the indoor hangar...

...miss the old musty hangar already? I sure as heck am!

Well I good riddance to dreary Albion and hello Mr.Motorcycle Man...I can deal with the hangar alright...I just hate that guy on the bike.

And thanks to Hoom who got that pic posted for me.  I know it's nothing special to most here but it was my first Ace medal. 

Colddawg #6 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 1702 battles
In before I'm jinxed.  I have the B-17 hangar.

Keep your head on the swivel.

pyantoryng #7 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:18 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1670 battles

View PostColddawg, on 12 January 2018 - 01:16 PM, said:

In before I'm jinxed.  I have the B-17 hangar.

I knew it...WG moved the B-17 into it and evicted all the players...:sceptic:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Dr_Wigglespank #8 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:16 PM

Master Sergeant

• 717 battles

I had the non-premium hangar for half a day after Albion was over, then it went back to the premium. For some reason, though, the motorcycle seems quieter.

It would be nice if we had a selection of hangars, as WoWS does with ports. I've seen pictures of the one that was inside the hangar. I'd love to have that one.

legoboy0401 #9 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 389 battles

View PostDr_Wigglespank, on 12 January 2018 - 10:16 AM, said:

I had the non-premium hangar for half a day after Albion was over, then it went back to the premium. For some reason, though, the motorcycle seems quieter.

It would be nice if we had a selection of hangars, as WoWS does with ports. I've seen pictures of the one that was inside the hangar. I'd love to have that one.

I'd love to have it. From what I've seen of it, it seems almost identical to World of Tanks' original garage, which was quiet and serene, although visually boring.

Remember, remember the 14th of... June, the day of patch 2.05.  Some say it's great end-game content, some say it's horrible, but history will always recall which it actually was.

Spoiler

pyantoryng #10 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:48 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1670 battles

View Postlegoboy0401, on 12 January 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

I'd love to have it. From what I've seen of it, it seems almost identical to World of Tanks' original garage, which was quiet and serene, although visually boring.

You mean this?

Spoiler

...and this?

Spoiler

Gotta love simplicity...it's a rarity these days....

legoboy0401 #11 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 389 battles

View Postpyantoryng, on 12 January 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

You mean this?

Spoiler

...and this?

Spoiler

Gotta love simplicity...it's a rarity these days....

Yup. I mean, there's nothing wrong with complexity, I mean, look at Warships for example. Even its most simple Port design, Ocean, has varied lighting, shadows and clouds. World of Tanks' newer garages too, have great music, and the Christmas ones are kind of nice.

Simplicity, though, is underrated.

Although, speaking of music in WG "World Of" titles, NOTHING WG will ever compose again will ever come close to the wonder, the heartstring-pulling beauty, the serenity, and the majesty of the single best WG track:

This song is the very reason why I ever played WoWS in the first place, and why I will play it again.

Edited by legoboy0401, 12 January 2018 - 07:04 PM.

Remember, remember the 14th of... June, the day of patch 2.05.  Some say it's great end-game content, some say it's horrible, but history will always recall which it actually was.

Spoiler

pyantoryng #12 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:12 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1670 battles

There was one port music that seem to be the background instrument for that track...I mashed it up with that track (found in the same place)...it turned out okay.

Personally, I've grown attached to Planes' battle music, that it is my first time I significantly turned the music volume down in any three titles, because there seem to be literally the same track for everything and utterly disappear during battle. I like Plateau, Bay, El Halluf, and Arctic musics the best out of all of them...

WG sure have chopped a lot out to deploy 2.0...as if they wanted to bury everything and start totally anew while not depriving players of their hard work by allowing them to carryover their progress (But not statistics) to the new world...

legoboy0401 #13 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 389 battles

View Postpyantoryng, on 12 January 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

There was one port music that seem to be the background instrument for that track...I mashed it up with that track (found in the same place)...it turned out okay.

Personally, I've grown attached to Planes' battle music, that it is my first time I significantly turned the music volume down in any three titles, because there seem to be literally the same track for everything and utterly disappear during battle. I like Plateau, Bay, El Halluf, and Arctic musics the best out of all of them...

WG sure have chopped a lot out to deploy 2.0...as if they wanted to bury everything and start totally anew while not depriving players of their hard work by allowing them to carryover their progress (But not statistics) to the new world...

Speaking of the maps of 1.9 and earlier, do you think they will ever bring back Winter War? I'd LOVE to play on a night mode map.

Spoiler

CamuMahubah #14 Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1213 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS

View Postpyantoryng, on 12 January 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

I thought you were deaf from your signature.  Maybe you have some hearing.   It's the sound of the bike that annoys me. If it happened once every 10 minutes.  Fine.  Every 30 seconds starts grate in my cochlea.  

Those original WoT garages really took me back.  I do enjoy the ambiance of the WoT garage and it has been a big part of my gaming experience.   

Remember the ghost floating around?  I live the Halloween garages.

legoboy0401 #15 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 389 battles

View PostCamuMahubah, on 12 January 2018 - 12:55 PM, said:

I thought you were deaf from your signature.  Maybe you have some hearing.   It's the sound of the bike that annoys me. If it happened once every 10 minutes.  Fine.  Every 30 seconds starts grate in my cochlea.  

Those original WoT garages really took me back.  I do enjoy the ambiance of the WoT garage and it has been a big part of my gaming experience.   

Oh, those are the BEST!

Spoiler

Mercsn #16 Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1075 battles
I thought you didn't like that plane.

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

hoom #17 Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:21 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3880 battles

Block Quote

Vader turret & 75mm what is this heresy?! :facepalm:

Vader + 150mm FTW though :playing:

I derped my way to over 60% winrate with 150mm on Vader turret with HE only prior to HEAT for Silver.

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

CamuMahubah #18 Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1213 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS

View PostMercsn, on 12 January 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

I thought you didn't like that plane.

Mastering the Me 262 is something I just had to do.  

Like the fat kid that who got beat up so he learns Judo and becomes a Black Belt.  

Me 262 has broken my heart more than once and yet I still fly with her through the night...I don't know how to explain the emotion one feels when you catch a mammal with their pants down and she screams, "Boom Boom Boom!!" from her pixel pain dispensers.

I am the hunter and she is my elephant gun and it is your tusks that I seek.

CamuMahubah #19 Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1213 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS

View Posthoom, on 13 January 2018 - 01:21 AM, said:

I derped my way to over 60% winrate with 150mm on Vader turret with HE only prior to HEAT for Silver.

No Sixth Sense on Stabsfeldwebel Nethe either...

pyantoryng #20 Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:08 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1670 battles

View PostCamuMahubah, on 12 January 2018 - 08:55 PM, said:

That's a metaphor for my adamant refusal to use voice comm...never expect anyone to take that literally after all these years (nor did I changed that sig for like forever)...

WG Anniversary garage with that epic music too...

View Posthoom, on 13 January 2018 - 01:21 AM, said:

That was right before the Vaderturm got removed. I took that pic for posterity reason...I normally use the 75/70 on it...it kinda need it with the KV-2 at tier 5 toting 107 or the megaderp...

View PostCamuMahubah, on 13 January 2018 - 01:34 AM, said:

No Sixth Sense on Stabsfeldwebel Nethe either...

That crew was my very first crew, the guys that ran my Pz4 to farm money to climb up the tree...I made a whole lot of mistakes...experimenting...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users