• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

egikov #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:44 AM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 1371 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

Only with Joystick set up:

1. Interface bug: when pilot is wounded the red icon doesn't show up, yellow icon also doesn't show up when he is healed.

2. Camera bugs: When waiting 30 seconds for the game to start it's not possible to look back. While in a game free camera works for your plane and it's possible to zoom in and out with a mouse. However, if your plane is dead and you are waiting trying to watch other players with a "T" free camera using a mouse it doesn't work.

Clearing cache didn't help.

Colddawg #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 1513 battles

View Postegikov, on 12 January 2018 - 12:44 AM, said:

Only with Joystick set up:

1. Interface bug: when pilot is wounded the red icon doesn't show up, yellow icon also doesn't show up when he is healed.

2. Camera bugs: When waiting 30 seconds for the game to start it's not possible to look back. While in a game free camera works for your plane and it's possible to zoom in and out with a mouse. However, if your plane is dead and you are waiting trying to watch other players with a "T" free camera using a mouse it doesn't work.

Clearing cache didn't help.

1. Can confirm.  Seems a bit random.

2.  In the 30 seconds to startup, the camera is locked.  This is to coincide with the "cinematic" startup.  When you use the "T/Follow" camera hold your free look key to look around.  I was able to do this yesterday.

Keep your head on the swivel.

egikov #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:48 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 1371 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

View PostColddawg, on 12 January 2018 - 07:19 AM, said:

1. Can confirm.  Seems a bit random.

2.  In the 30 seconds to startup, the camera is locked.  This is to coincide with the "cinematic" startup.  When you use the "T/Follow" camera hold your free look key to look around.  I was able to do this yesterday.

2. With mouse setup during 30 seconds it's possible to look back using keyboard. Cinematic is turned off. With the joystick setup, camera is locked in all directions.

When I press "T" and press right mouse button(default for mouse look) the plane jumps to the middle, but turning mouse doesn't do anything. Tried to setup a free look button to the joystick button with the same result.

Edit: free look with "T" worked today. 1/15/2018. And 10 min. later it does not work again.

Edited by egikov, 16 January 2018 - 12:05 AM.

egikov #4 Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:12 AM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 1371 battles
  • [X3M] X3M

I think I found the "T" mouse free look problem. If I turn on a computer and lunch a game it works. If I exit the game and start it again it doesn't work.

Clearing cache doesn't work. Restarting a pc or turning it off and on should work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users