• 805 battles
  • [17SQ] 17SQ
welcome home 

nwlxn12 #22 Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:19 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1359 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostSpiritFoxMY, on 08 January 2018 - 02:20 AM, said:

Dude just... forget it. There's no way you'll convince them that 2.0 is doing well in any way shape or form. They're literally praying for it to fail to validate themselves 

Your wrong in thinking that we want it to fail.  You are also delusional if you think this version is doing any better.  Over the weekend playing standard battles when the event was not going on, I witnessed two humans per side in a tier two match.  Other tiers were lucky to have four humans per side.  During the event I saw allied teams between 4-6 humans on a team against all bots, which means without the event the MM would have made two teams with 3 humans each.  After 2.0 was released I witnessed up to 7-8 humans per side and now that the shiny has worn off, I see the population dropping again.  You are correct in seeing new names, but just like before, WG is not keeping them and the population seems to be moving downward again.  Just like before, the population will steady out with the die hards that like the current game, and instead of people like you on the side saying the game sucks, it is the previous crowd saying the game sucks now with you saying it is good.  You keep pretending the game is better and the population is increasing and I'll just keep getting into battles with three humans per side.  There is a reason WG removed the current player count from the game and it isn't because the population is thriving.

Edited by nwlxn12, 08 January 2018 - 06:27 PM.

compugeek5150 #23 Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:15 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 183 battles
  • [LEAP] LEAP

IronWolf!  I dimly remember you from CBT :) I too came back, although it was more of a lark reinstalling everything for a new laptop than realizing 2.0 had dropped.  I gotta say - I *like* it.  Almost more than beta and a lot more than 1.0.

Look forward to seeing you up there!

trikke #24 Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 847 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostConal_Cochran, on 07 January 2018 - 05:54 PM, said:

Still doesnt have enough players to  have a future. Same crap developers as before with just as many complaints as before. After a while you'll get that its all smoke and mrrors.  But hey enjoy.

idk, he may be right... i saw a def uptick of humans in battles over the holiday weeks, but i'm not seeing that human increase being sustained during post-holiday battles 

i fly only during the 10am-2pm eastern US time period monday-fridays only, so that becomes a perfect repeatable testbed for human player numbers, from all over the world 

i've seen many new names in low-mid tiers, and many of them are decent-to-good pilots, and i'll sometimes have a short conversation with a few, after the second or third time that i see them

but after a month or two, their names don't seem to light up any more in my contacts list

but...   it's generally easier to play this game now than it was in DM days, but it's certainly not easy to win until you begin to actually cooperate with complete strangers 

Spittoon says #smarterpilotswinmore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users