J8M

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Desmios #1 Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1215 battles

and it is...

trolling the hell out of other (human) players.  :trollface:

It doesn't net me much, but it is some of the most found I've had.

Fly up to about 3k, surprise the heck out of them, land 2 or 3 shots and take out a chunk of HP, then disappear -- taking shots at anything in the way on my way back up.

Then do it again.  It is actually pretty funny; especially when they are in dogfights and you just come by and blast them and wave.

And they never really know when its about to come because you go from so far to so close so quickly.

Many people at first try and chase me but they quickly give up and Reserve themselves to accepting the fact they will just have to take a few chunks of damage every few minutes

Try it!  Just not on me.

Edited by Desmios, 06 January 2018 - 07:09 PM.

Wombatmetal #2 Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1141 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
The HnR meta - Hit'n'Run. Love it

MelBrooks #3 Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles
Keep practicing Desmios! Trigger discipline! I used to be able to take out a XP-58 in one pass if I got close enough before firing the first salvo. 

Edited by MelBrooks, 06 January 2018 - 08:24 PM.

Pogo68 #4 Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1649 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

I have that lawn dart.

If you see me in it diving on you, go into a gentle high speed turn, (not a max turn, just a mid rate turn) and I'll never hit you.

I haven't been able to got the hang of those slow firing, low velocity cannons.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

GeorgePatton #5 Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

газета

• -Community Ace-
  • 1602 battles
  • [SCHLD] SCHLD

That's been what it's for since it was put into ST hands. Ask any of the three-man flights that used to chase me all over the map seeing red. :P 

She doesn't have as much boost anymore, but she still recharges the boost just as fast, so she's still good in the role.

Cheers!
Glenn

Click the Pictures to Visit My YouTube Channel.

Desmios #6 Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1215 battles

View PostPogo68, on 06 January 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

I have that lawn dart.

If you see me in it diving on you, go into a gentle high speed turn, (not a max turn, just a mid rate turn) and I'll never hit you.

I haven't been able to got the hang of those slow firing, low velocity cannons.

Me neither!  They are very hard to get a hold of.  Its just two lead shots each trigger pull --- and they follow different trajectories each shot.  I'm getting as many accuracy upgrades as possible and closing in to less than 500m.

hoom #7 Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9967 battles

Block Quote

Fly up to about 3k, surprise the heck out of them, land 2 or 3 shots and take out a chunk of HP, then disappear -- taking shots at anything in the way on my way back up.

Then do it again.  It is actually pretty funny; especially when they are in dogfights and you just come by and blast them and wave.

And they never really know when its about to come because you go from so far to so close so quickly.

Many people at first try and chase me but they quickly give up and Reserve themselves to accepting the fact they will just have to take a few chunks of damage every few minutes

This is the essence of Boom and Zoom.

Extremely frustrating to defend against in a low & slow type plane especially when 2+ enemy are doing it, you just spend the whole time dodging & never get to even put sights on the enemy let alone chase him down.
C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le SerB.

CamuMahubah #8 Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1224 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS

I enjoy watching the bots play this thing.  Very entertaining to watch Ta 152 bot chase J8M bot.  I had no idea the bots chased each other so hard.  J8M was a complete nuisance and I couldn't even get close long enough to kill it at 3000m.  Everytime I seen the little gnat that Ta 152 was chasing it.  It just seemed angry that Ta 152.  

I watched Ta 152 nearly stall and the rocket bat just kept on launching into orbit.  

They went at it for the better part of the battle and I was amused because just when I would almost get a shot at it Ta 152 would cross my guns and I had to just laugh because that bot was so mad at that other bot.  

I want one!   If only to annoy peeps because I don't think I could carry a game in it with these short bus bots on my teams..

ArrowZ_ #9 Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:29 PM

Captain

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1049 battles
You just discovered one of the main purposes of the J8M. Good job! 

That Ozi Client Side Lagger

Also tagged with J8M

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users