I need Skies of Albion mission help. Also Wargaming really?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Sea_Law #1 Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:15 AM

Airman Basic

• 655 battles
  • [RUEN] RUEN

Hey guys so I'm a fairly new player and joined right after 2.0 release and don't have many tier 7-10s and therefore not many tokens either. So today I got a operation order from a loot crate for a t6 British fighter. The missions expire within 24 hours. I saw that I'm like WHAT!?!!!!. Anyways that wouldn't be so bad if the missions weren't as hard as hell. The first mission is destroy 15 aerial targets in 1 battle. WHY!?!?!. That's impossible for a guy who's highest tier is 5. Even at t10 idk if it's doable. My highest was 11 in a battle. The second mission is destroy attack aircraft and bombers which isn't that bad. The last one is impossible. I MEAN 4 MARSEILLES MEDALS IN 24 HOURS!?!?!? REALLY!?!?. I would greatly appreciate some help with these missions. But what I would love greater is that if war gaming would read this and make the missions doable or not have them expire. Preferably in the next 19 hours as my mission expired by then. Wargaming make somebody's week. Please.

CamuMahubah #2 Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1224 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS

Do it in tier 4.  

Even if you don't get the mission it will be in tech tree soon.

It's not gonna bother you as much as the tier 8 bomber I couldn't get because I couldn't achieve 500 capture points from attacking enemy ground objects in one battle.

Unlocked a tier 7 German GA to see if I could even get close.  Played one battle.  Got killed by enemy GA.  Went on GA killing rampage in a GA.  Killed 8.  Lol'd.  Went to sleep.

So you are not alone.  Complexity is relative.  

You can get such plane from the tree next month or so...so relax..it's not a $50 bomber.

Sea_Law #3 Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:45 AM

Airman Basic

• 655 battles
  • [RUEN] RUEN

Thx for the speedy reply and yes I have tried in a t4 heavy fighter and had the closest attempt while smoking AI bombers summoned by command centers. Also are the bombers and Brit fighters gonna be added as a non premium aircraft to the tech tree? Actually? Well Wargaming you just made more then my week if that's true. Please confirm it and tell me it's true Wargaming. Cuz I really really love Soviet aircraft and would love a Soviet bomber without paying gold or money

Thx

Sea_Law #4 Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:45 AM

Airman Basic

• 655 battles
  • [RUEN] RUEN
Thx for the speedy reply and yes I have tried in a t4 heavy fighter and had the closest attempt while smoking AI bombers summoned by command centers. Also are the bombers and Brit fighters gonna be added as a non premium aircraft to the tech tree? Actually? Well Wargaming you just made more then my week 

Sea_Law #5 Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:01 AM

Airman Basic

• 655 battles
  • [RUEN] RUEN

Yes I did try it in t4. My highest was 11 and that was by smoking AI bombers from command centers. even if I did pass the first mission. 4 MARSEILLES MEDALS!?!? 17 KILLS IN 1 SORTIE? 

Also are the bombers actually gonna join the tech tree? Are they gonna be premium cuz that would suck. Wargaming please tell me it's gonna be research and cuz I love love love Soviet aircraft. So you know that a Soviet bomber would just make my life complete

Sea_Law #6 Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:06 AM

Airman Basic

• 655 battles
  • [RUEN] RUEN

Excuse my 3 replies I'm having a technical glitch where I can't see my replies. Just read the 1st or 3rd one

Zhoyzu #7 Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:01 AM

Master Sergeant

• 488 battles

View PostCamuMahubah, on 06 January 2018 - 04:28 AM, said:

Do it in tier 4.  

Even if you don't get the mission it will be in tech tree soon.

It's not gonna bother you as much as the tier 8 bomber I couldn't get because I couldn't achieve 500 capture points from attacking enemy ground objects in one battle.

Unlocked a tier 7 German GA to see if I could even get close.  Played one battle.  Got killed by enemy GA.  Went on GA killing rampage in a GA.  Killed 8.  Lol'd.  Went to sleep.

So you are not alone.  Complexity is relative.  

You can get such plane from the tree next month or so...so relax..it's not a $50 bomber.

this mission is killing me

CamuMahubah #8 Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1224 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS
There will be bombers in tech tree.  You want them.  Two other players want them.  They are manufacturing pixel boombas as we speak deep in heart of Russian snow forest.  In Gulag...yes Comrade...they are being built one pixel at at a time...

_Rumple_ #9 Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:55 AM

Master Sergeant

• 2964 battles

My 2 cents is they made the missions for these planes this hard as purely a means of revenue for those who want them now and don't want to wait. Yes, I fall into that category. Completed a few parts of the mission then said screw this, and used tokens for the remaining. Of course, I ran out of tokens, used gold to get more, used real money to get more gold. Merry Xmas! Yes, I am a bit bitter about how WG implemented this, yet ultimately I did choose the 'gotta have it now' option, and that's on me.

anamals53 #10 Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:54 PM

Master Sergeant

• 693 battles
got a similar next to impossible to complete set of missions for a bomber , let it expire , it's more fun shooting down bombers and fighters trying to shoot bombers down .:sceptic:

RECON_RANGER #11 Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:05 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1407 battles
I have been playing this game since patch 2.0 and I have 5 tier 8's.  

RECON_RANGER #12 Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:25 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1407 battles

View PostHassan_T, on 06 January 2018 - 04:15 AM, said:

Hey guys so I'm a fairly new player and joined right after 2.0 release and don't have many tier 7-10s and therefore not many tokens either. So today I got a operation order from a loot crate for a t6 British fighter. The missions expire within 24 hours. I saw that I'm like WHAT!?!!!!. Anyways that wouldn't be so bad if the missions weren't as hard as hell. The first mission is destroy 15 aerial targets in 1 battle. WHY!?!?!. That's impossible for a guy who's highest tier is 5. Even at t10 idk if it's doable. My highest was 11 in a battle. The second mission is destroy attack aircraft and bombers which isn't that bad. The last one is impossible. I MEAN 4 MARSEILLES MEDALS IN 24 HOURS!?!?!? REALLY!?!?. I would greatly appreciate some help with these missions. But what I would love greater is that if war gaming would read this and make the missions doable or not have them expire. Preferably in the next 19 hours as my mission expired by then. Wargaming make somebody's week. Please.

I have been playing this game since patch 2.0 and I have FIVE tier 8's and ONE tier 9 unlocked.      

I have several games with over 20 kills and I think my high is 28.  Tier one you should be getting a dozen kills every game.    

Just grind it if it's in the tree.  Why waste time doing missions.  You should be able to grind a tier 6 in an afternoon, 3-4 hours.   

Edited by RECON_RANGER, 06 January 2018 - 06:55 PM.

Wombatmetal #13 Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1141 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
It's going to be in the tech tree in 4 days or so. Just grind it out; don't stress over a mission. 

Mercsn #14 Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:40 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostDestroyer_Suzukaze, on 06 January 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

It's going to be in the tech tree in 4 days or so. Just grind it out; don't stress over a mission. 

This. The hurricane tree and German bomber tree will be available for normal research soon. They could be had early from Santa bags or Albion missions. They are not premium planes and players who got them early still had to unlock modules with xp. 

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

Sea_Law #15 Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:42 PM

Airman Basic

• 655 battles
  • [RUEN] RUEN

View PostRECON_RANGER, on 06 January 2018 - 06:25 PM, said:

I have been playing this game since patch 2.0 and I have FIVE tier 8's and ONE tier 9 unlocked.      

I have several games with over 20 kills and I think my high is 28.  Tier one you should be getting a dozen kills every game.    

Just grind it if it's in the tree.  Why waste time doing missions.  You should be able to grind a tier 6 in an afternoon, 3-4 hours.   

Dude the last time I've played before the Albion event was in November I play on and off I don't play all day so you can't expect me to be flashing multiple tier 10 in 3 weeks of gameplay

Sea_Law #16 Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:42 PM

Airman Basic

• 655 battles
  • [RUEN] RUEN

View PostRECON_RANGER, on 06 January 2018 - 06:25 PM, said:

Dude the last time I've played before the Albion event was in November I play on and off I don't play all day so you can't expect me to be flashing multiple tier 10 in 3 weeks of gameplay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users