• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

CaptToshiro #1 Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:11 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 431 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Hey, pilots!

Are you all trying to earn more crate points to earn 300 crate points in the end and win the side? I have solution for that!

It's simple, let the enemy team (bots) re-take the ally bases and shoot down the base defender's aircrafts (non-GA users ONLY) or destory the ground targets (GA users ONLY) to re-take the base, so you can keep earning more combat points.

The reason is why, because, the more combat points you earn, the more crate points you collect. I have a proof for that, but it was a loss. As you can see in the screenshots, I gained TONS of combat points and earned 31 crate points. However, it was the loss because my team was TOO laid back, not ensuring we will win (we didn't know that until I figured it out and it was a good "unexpected" test).

The key to collect more combat points and win the battle is NOT to capture the neutral bases and end the battle too fast. Just enjoy farming the combat points and ENSURE your team will win the battle.

Remember; The more combat points you earn, the more crate points you collect and you will earn the x3 loots for winning the side!

Attached Thumbnails

Mini_Marine #2 Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:22 AM

Senior Airman

• Alpha tester
  • 1516 battles

Air Defense planes are worth a point.

Assists are worth a point.

Planes from the enemy team are worth 3 points.

Not sure how much ground targets are worth.

The actual number of combat points is irrelevant. What does matter is keeping the battle going as long as possible to maximize points earned per fight

CamuMahubah #3 Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1213 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS

I can barely get a cap as an Axis player so I often have to defend ten seconds after I cap it.

Rigging matches for combat points? 

Ain't nobody got time for that!

Catch21 #4 Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2257 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5
Has anyone tried hanging out at the enemy spawn point and hosing down enemy aircraft as they reappear just for assist points?

pyantoryng #5 Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:09 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1303 battles

View PostCatch21, on 06 January 2018 - 02:15 AM, said:

Has anyone tried hanging out at the enemy spawn point and hosing down enemy aircraft as they reappear just for assist points?

Game over too quickly with competent teammates taking all the sectors...:unsure:

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

CamuMahubah #6 Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1213 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS

View PostCatch21, on 06 January 2018 - 02:15 AM, said:

This actually backfired on me tonite lol.  I was in P-36 and everytime an AR 167 would spawn from the Plane Mother I would usually get my rudder handed to me on fire.  

I did manage to pick up four bad guys in hot pursuit and fly straight at my buddy who is grinding the Bristol.  He was more than happy to see me as we were both needing a few more points for our second crate.

Catch21 #7 Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2257 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View Postpyantoryng, on 06 January 2018 - 03:09 AM, said:

Game over too quickly with competent teammates taking all the sectors...:unsure:

One could argue they're not that competent then. Best game plan is to string the whole Fascist ordeal out- make em pay for WWII. Give them a Command Centre, then sit in front of the ensuing Bomber Stream in your own bomber with a handy tail gunner, and hit each bomber- no need to kill unless you have too, you'll get 5 assists.

Never take all bases or allow your point lead to get too far ahead. String it out until Squall Line, then go for the complete annihilation win.

View PostCamuMahubah, on 06 January 2018 - 03:36 AM, said:

This actually backfired on me tonite lol.  I was in P-36 and everytime an AR 167 would spawn from the Plane Mother I would usually get my rudder handed to me on fire. 

LoL, yes, that and there's always someone (++) who takes it personally and makes it a mission (over and above the simples return to base with intact enemy missile in your cockpit/shoot right eye- not left- of enemy pilot out with a rocket WoP Mission fare) to hunt you down. 

I found an I-207/4 works well, flying straight at spawnees as they've already decided where they're going- you're more a distraction than a mortal threat as you whiz past putting a hole or two in them.

Edited by Catch21, 06 January 2018 - 11:30 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users