Nonsense Mission Do 217 M With No Facts- Put Some Effort Into Your Work Devs

Govt Cheese Collect a Check Chico and the Man Not My Job

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #1 Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:03 AM

Captain

• 1229 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

none of the requirements have any description attached to them... nothing is clickable for more info..

Destroy the required number of aerial targets with turret fire in a single battle...

OK< How the hell many is that... 2 or 20??? Geezis...

Participate in capturing the required number of sectors...

OK< How the hell many is that... 2 or 20??? Geezis...

Earn the Lang metal 3x

OK< What the hell is the requirement for that...??? Geezis...

What am I missing here... these writers cannot really be so lazy that they didn't attach simple tags to the mission for requirements...

This has to be an oversight by me... right, lol

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Fly_Time #2 Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:05 AM

Master Sergeant

• 140 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Hey Lou,working as intended,frustrating is it not

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #3 Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:09 AM

Captain

• 1229 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postrb1951, on 03 January 2018 - 10:05 PM, said:

Hey Lou,working as intended,frustrating is it not

I mean... I MUST be missing something... I would fire the guy who makes this... the high school kid who does our adverts has more pride in his work...geezis

Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 04 January 2018 - 03:10 AM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Perco_lator #4 Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:14 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

You seem a little confused, let me help you out. For part 1 it is 2 not 20. Once that is completed part 2 is unlocked & you will see the counter for required captured sectors.

Complete part 2 to unlock part 3. For part 3 get the Lang medal 3 times for completion.

Oh I forgot to mention that some missions are bugged or your client is bugged in which case you cannot complete the missions.

Hope this helps

Edited by Perco_lator, 04 January 2018 - 03:14 AM.

pyantoryng #5 Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:19 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2177 battles

It's called spoilers...

...and for some reason WoWP dev doesn't like it...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #6 Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:22 AM

Captain

• 1229 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostPerco_lator, on 03 January 2018 - 10:14 PM, said:

You seem a little confused, let me help you out. For part 1 it is 2 not 20.

where does it say 2???

Once that is completed part 2 is unlocked & you will see the counter for required captured sectors.

what's with the secret, what do they not post it now so I can make an informed decision to play or pay... that's bullspunk

Complete part 2 to unlock part 3. For part 3 get the Lang medal 3 times for completion.

what in sweet geezis' name are the requirements for a Lang metal... I mean really... so absolutely stupid...

Oh I forgot to mention that some missions are bugged or your client is bugged in which case you cannot complete the missions.

Hope this helps

now I'm really pissed...

thanks anyway Mr. Perky

Perco_lator #7 Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:54 AM

• 11 battles

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 03 January 2018 - 10:22 PM, said:

where does it say 2???

If you read the mission tab for part #1 it says 0/2 on the right

what's with the secret, what do they not post it now so I can make an informed decision to play or pay... that's bullspunk

It's only a secret until you complete part 1.

what in sweet geezis' name are the requirements for a Lang metal... I mean really... so absolutely stupid...

Lang medal is 15 ground targets destoyed in one sortie. If you look under your achievements it shows all the medals, even the ones you don't have.

now I'm really pissed...

No sense getting drunk over things you have no control over.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:12 AM

Captain

• 1229 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

Mr. PerkyView Posto_later, on 03 January 2018 - 10:54 PM, said:

Mr. PerkyView Posto_later, on 03 January 2018 - 10:54 PM, said:

where does it say 2???

If you read the mission tab for part #1 it says 0/2 on the right

well maybe to the uninformed or the basic noobs... but in this game the devs say 0/2 to mean complete this mission 2 times... unless they changed their standard definitions/meanings recently... who knows...

It's only a secret until you complete part 1.

again, bullspunk... are these ratchet scientologist working to lose players>>>???

Lang medal is 15 ground targets destoyed in one sortie. If you look under your achievements it shows all the medals, even the ones you don't have.

what would have taken to do the simple effort to put a flyout to say this...maybe for people like me that don't want to play along with their faux regard to historic war knowledge... yeah ,  making up bullspunk metals, such deep felt honor ... sure

now I'm really pissed...

No sense getting drunk over things you have no control over.

HUH... what... such a refined wit... yuck yuck...

... you know I don't drink...

:facepalm:

Perco_lator #9 Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:36 AM

• 11 battles

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 03 January 2018 - 11:12 PM, said:

Bunch of nitpicking

I have tried to help you the best that I can but It is clear that in your intemperate state there is just no pleasing you.

All I can suggest is that you file a ticket with WG so you may get the help that you need.

MARS_REVENANT #10 Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:54 AM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5675 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostPerco_lator, on 03 January 2018 - 11:36 PM, said:

I have tried to help you the best that I can but It is clear that in your intemperate state there is just no pleasing you.

All I can suggest is that you file a ticket with WG so you may get the help that you need.

Have you tried skirt blowing?  I heard that is key to pleasing the unintelligible.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #11 Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:58 AM

Captain

• 1229 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

How is that nitpicking...

1) when you see 0/2 in daily missions and the mission clearly states "must be completed in a single battle"... that means you complete it two times...

So this is a factual point...

2) what's with the secret, what do they not post it now so I can make an informed decision to play or pay

this is an opinion... I clearly spoke it as such and to that you basically said "bla bla... well, that's not how it is"...

I fully understood that but my opinion was it was poorly written for the game's success... thanks for:

"I have tried to help you the best that I can"

and to that I fully believe it... I know, you try...

3) same as 2)

View PostPerco_lator, on 03 January 2018 - 11:36 PM, said:

I feel with your extreme helpfulness and empathy that you possess... ya might want to look into employment with the WGing ticket loin support group... you might be a natural there...

thanks again...

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 January 2018 - 11:54 PM, said:

Have you tried skirt blowing?  I heard that is key to pleasing the unintelligible.

Yeah... that's a good idea... for you and a scotsman

HoIo #12 Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:03 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1427 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

View PostPerco_lator, on 03 January 2018 - 09:36 PM, said:

This is probably the best thing to do at this point. It doesn't seem bullspunk to me that you don't see the next part to the mission. You'll probably completely part 1 passively, so it's not like you're losing out "with energy and intent I could've used elsewhere". It's weird, I'll give you that, but I don't see it being bad.

0/2 = 0 of 2 planes shot down. Don't see an issue here. Again it's weird, but it's not detrimental. Certainly doesn't hurt to fly the bad girl out, shoot two things down with the gunner, and see if the criteria says "completed" or "1/2". If you don't even wanna fly then...

Then.... What's the thread here for? :unsure: at that point then it can be said you are being nitpicky

-Gets 8th in average experience per game-

"Hey guys, I'm in the top 10 :trollface:"

"What about your win rate"

"Oh we don't need to talk about that do we...? Right?"

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #13 Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:14 AM

Captain

• 1229 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostHoIo, on 04 January 2018 - 12:03 AM, said:

View PostPerco_lator, on 03 January 2018 - 09:36 PM, said:

This is probably the best thing to do at this point. It doesn't seem bullspunk to me that you don't see the next part to the mission. You'll probably completely part 1 passively, so it's not like you're losing out "with energy and intent I could've used elsewhere". It's weird, I'll give you that, but I don't see it being bad.

not the point of what was stated...

0/2 = 0 of 2 planes shot down. Don't see an issue here. Again it's weird, but it's not detrimental. Certainly doesn't hurt to fly the bad girl out, shoot two things down with the gunner, and see if the criteria says "completed" or "1/2". If you don't even wanna fly then...

no, wrong

it's simple... read what was written...

Then.... What's the thread here for? :unsure: at that point then it can be said you are being nitpicky

wrong again... it's just fine ...

you and violins should make a logic interpreter that we could use to gain a deeper understanding to what you said

oh well...

MelBrooks #14 Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 12 battles
Get ‘em Lou. Next time have them give you the instructions written in crayon on construction paper, with all the r’s backwards of course.

Edited by MelBrooks, 04 January 2018 - 06:12 AM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #15 Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:43 AM

Captain

• 1229 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostMelBrooks, on 04 January 2018 - 01:09 AM, said:

Get ‘em Lou. Next time have them give you the instructions written in crayon on construction paper, with all the r’s backwards of course.

It is clear that in your intemperate state there is just no pleasing you

Silvin #16 Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2114 battles
  • [SF] SF
The missions are totally borked. I got the blueprints for the RB-17 and ended up forking out the tokens since the mission was bugged. Of course the ticket I filed went nowhere, just as I expected.

My tier 10 vehicles

WoT (13): E 100, Jagdpanzer E 100, E 50 M, G.W. E 100, Object 140, IS-7, Batignolles-Châtillon 25 t, AMX 50 B, AMX 50 Foch B, AMX 50 Foch (155), AMX 13 105, T57, T110E5

WoWP (13): F-86A, XF-90, F7U, IL-40P, Yak-30, Su-10, Me 262 III, Me P.1102 B, Me P.1101, EF 131, Swift, Javelin, J7W3

WoWS (20): Montana, Des Moines, Worcester, Salem, Gearing, Midway, Yamato, Hakuryu, Shimakaze, Zao, Harugumo, Minotaur, Daring, Thunderer, Großer Kurfürst, Hindenburg, Khabarovsk, Grozovoi, Smolensk, République, Henri IV

cddlbunny #17 Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2338 battles
  • [335TH] 335TH

For the first one, it is two aircraft destroyed with the rear turret. Do not get turret target distracted or you will fly into the side of a hill (yes many times have I done that). Oh by the way it is the T key for the turret and no you cannot fly the plane and shoot from the turret at the same time.

The second one becomes known when you get through one. 

You old hands at Iteration 1.x should have no problem with the third one. Just get there ahead of everyone else (good luck on that one when you are in a GAA) and the party is on. Either that or go YOLO on a target that nobody is going to.

Edited by cddlbunny0, 04 January 2018 - 06:51 AM.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #18 Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:18 AM

Captain

• 1229 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postcddlbunny0, on 04 January 2018 - 01:50 AM, said:

For the first one, it is two aircraft destroyed with the rear turret. Do not get turret target distracted or you will fly into the side of a hill (yes many times have I done that). Oh by the way it is the T key for the turret and no you cannot fly the plane and shoot from the turret at the same time.

You old hands at Iteration 1.x should have no problem with the third one. Just get there ahead of everyone else (good luck on that one when you are in a GAA) and the party is on. Either that or go YOLO on a target that nobody is going to.

thank you... that was well explained... and correct

Wombatmetal #19 Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:53 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1141 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View Postcddlbunny0, on 03 January 2018 - 10:50 PM, said:

You can fly the plane while operating the turret. All you have to do is map a key for pitch up and down. Try mapping pitch up to up arrow, pitch down to down arrow, roll right right arrow, roll left left arrow. 

You can fly. And shoot withe the mouse.

And if you run into the side of a hill in a bomber that should be above 2500m something is wrong

vcharng #20 Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:36 AM

• 3900 battles

"Destroy the reqd number of aircrafts in one battle, 0/2"

Have an year of experience in gaming and you should be able to understand that it means destroy two in one battle for once.

It's like saying "destroy the following number of bad guys in one battle: 2"

It's a weird grammar commonly seen in gaming as this makes it easier to code and localize, as you can just leave the numbers be and only deal with the sentence. If you put the number into the sentence you will need to insert a piece of code/markup/tag (the term is different on different platforms) in order to allow the numbers to adapt to different similar sentences in the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users