Jump to content


Spit/109 bundle. Was there gold?


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

I_QQ_4_U #1 Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:41 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2111 battles
  • 268
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016
I bought the Spit 1a and 109E bundle today and I thought it had 3000 gold in the bundle but I never received it. Having bought it I can no longer see if I was mistaken or not to send in a ticket. The other two bundles that come up today both had gold but neither was 3000 and I'm sure I saw one with 3000 in it. Can anyone confirm whether there was gold or not with t it?

Wombatmetal #2 Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:47 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1141 battles
  • 1,045
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013

There was indeed 3k gold

 



SpiritFoxMY #3 Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:49 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 4924 battles
  • 2,744
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012
3000 gold

***

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end


GasolineDream #4 Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:56 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 1303 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    07-26-2015
I was opening loot boxes today from the event and won a custom camo for the P-40 but havent seen it yet. I guess I will try a support ticket and see what happens. 

I_QQ_4_U #5 Posted 02 January 2018 - 03:03 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2111 battles
  • 268
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016
Thanks, didn't think I was imagining it.

Razzopper #6 Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:59 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 422 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013

Seems they have pulled that buddle from the premium store now or I'm just not seeing it. I too bought the game and did not get the gold or the emblems they show on the planes. Don't care about those anyway. 

 

The communication from WG on this game blows [edited]. Even if they did pull it, not one [edited]peep about it. Not even a "Happy New Year", "Kiss my [edited]", nothing. Hope Ghost Prime is enjoying the vacation.

 



crzyhawk #7 Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:02 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3608 battles
  • 584
  • [3D_MI] 3D_MI
  • Member since:
    05-08-2015
I just saw it there.

Specialist A/C

USA: XP31; F11C-2; YP29; F2A-1; XF4F-3; Hawk 81-A1; XFL; XF4U-1; P39N; P-47B; F4U-1,-4ROC: Hawk II; Ki43c; Tomahawk IIb; P51K |

UK: Goldfinch; Type 224; Wirraway; Hurricane I; Boomerang; Venom; Spitfire I, Ia, XIV; Tornado; Mustang Ia; Japan: A6M2; A6M3 (exp); Ki61 |

Germany: FW56; AR67; BF109B, E-3, G; Spitfire V DB605 | USSR: LaGG 3(4); P40 M-105 |  EU: B534; S199


Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:20 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 1218 battles
  • 4,776
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

The pic below was shot 1 min ago, make sure you are logged into your account... if you are a guest it will not show

 

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on 01 January 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

I bought the Spit 1a and 109E bundle today and I thought it had 3000 gold in the bundle but I never received it. Having bought it I can no longer see if I was mistaken or not to send in a ticket. The other two bundles that come up today both had gold but neither was 3000 and I'm sure I saw one with 3000 in it. Can anyone confirm whether there was gold or not with t it?

 

View PostRazzopper, on 01 January 2018 - 11:59 PM, said:

Seems they have pulled that buddle from the premium store now or I'm just not seeing it. I too bought the game and did not get the gold or the emblems they show on the planes. Don't care about those anyway. 

 

The communication from WG on this game blows [edited]. Even if they did pull it, not one [edited]peep about it. Not even a "Happy New Year", "Kiss my [edited]", nothing. Hope Ghost Prime is enjoying the vacation.

 

 

your premium shop link:

https://na.wargaming...wowp/main/5444/


Reinforcements

 

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wowp/main/5444/


if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


Razzopper #9 Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:36 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 422 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013
Weird. Goes to "page not found" for me. Must be because I already bought it.

Krautjaeger #10 Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:50 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 943 battles
  • 315
  • [KOOKS] KOOKS
  • Member since:
    05-27-2017

View PostRazzopper, on 02 January 2018 - 05:36 AM, said:

Weird. Goes to "page not found" for me. Must be because I already bought it.

 

If you already bought it, the link will stop working as it is a 'For you:1' offer.

Catch21 #11 Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:06 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 4429 battles
  • 455
  • [DOG5] DOG5
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

View PostRazzopper, on 02 January 2018 - 04:59 AM, said:

The communication from WG on this game blows [edited]. Even if they did pull it, not one [edited]peep about it. Not even a "Happy New Year", "Kiss my [edited]", nothing. Hope Ghost Prime is enjoying the vacation.

Are we sure he's going to come back? I mean if I was him...



Mercsn #12 Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:38 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • 3,299
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2013

If you buy anything that says "available for you: one", it is no longer visible to you on the store page...because you bought the one available to you.

 

I received the gold that was included with the package.


 

 

The package did include 3k gold.  If you didn't receive the gold, just open a support ticket.


Edited by Mercsn, 03 January 2018 - 01:17 AM.

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

 

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

General_Lee_Miserable #13 Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 320 battles
  • 1,622
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostMercsn, on 02 January 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

If you buy anything that says "available for you: one", it is no longer visible to you on the store page...because you bought the one available to you.

 

I received the gold (and extra because I had the free Spitfire from the giveaway code (mistakenly thought it was the other premium Spitfire).

 

The package did include 3k gold.  If you didn't receive the gold, just open a support ticket.

 

May I ask with the gold compensation was for the Spit? 

Mercsn #14 Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:17 AM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2616 battles
  • 3,299
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
  • Member since:
    04-17-2013

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 02 January 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

 

May I ask with the gold compensation was for the Spit?

 

Actually, now that I think about it, I probably didn't receive gold for it because the plane was from the free code.  I had a couple santa bags come in and whatever extra gold would have been from them.  I just knew I had more than 3k, apologies for any confusion on that.

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

 

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users