Albion, how did the Germans win if Allies played all BOTS all night?

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

mdellyd #1 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:06 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1407 battles

I don't understand how Albion works as to who wins or loses. 

All week, it has been Allies against all BOTS and Allies won every night.  I surmised that there were more Allies playing and thus more Allied players vs BOTS to fill out the QUE.  Tonight the Germans won but still over 90% of my games over 3 hours were against BOTS anyway so how is it determined who won?

Do both sides play 90% against BOTS and whoever kills them fastest wins? 

Edited by RECON_RANGER, 31 December 2017 - 02:07 AM.

FIight #2 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:11 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 5069 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

I don't understand also, I won all matches from tier 5-10 but allie is still losing.

Someone is manipulating the outcome directly, if not, I would like to see

the data log of wins and losses from the system.

Bobby_Tables #3 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:12 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 8183 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
I flew for Axis until the game crashed twice and I threw in the towel.  There were a lot of humans on both sides every battle.  It was Tier 4/Tier 5.  What tier were you in that you saw no humans?

SpiritFoxMY #4 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:13 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4924 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

My games were mostly equal. ColdDawg was in three of those games, including the one when we won the tipping-point match over Archipelago - he was in a 109TL, I was in a 265. Fought four battles total; won three lost one. The Alpine one was a runaway victory - I didn't get a lot of XP out of that :/ 

The only imbalance was my final match and it was mostly the Allied team being all humans in tier 8s vs. ours with two tier 8s and one tier 7

Edited by SpiritFoxMY, 31 December 2017 - 02:14 AM.

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

Wombatmetal #5 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1141 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

O7 to Axis players. I had a bunch of matches against players to day, all hard fought. The best kind. 

William Tecumseh Sherman: "Grant, we had the devil's own today"

Ulysses Grant: "Yes. Lick 'em tomorrow" 

Wombatmetal #6 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1141 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

View PostEinssniper, on 30 December 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

I don't understand also, I won all matches from tier 5-10 but allie is still losing.

If you look at the rules of the event, the winning team gets a handicap. And the more wins in a row, the greater the handicap

SpiritFoxMY #7 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4924 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostEinssniper, on 31 December 2017 - 02:11 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure its been said elsewhere that there's a balancing mechanism to the event where one side keeps getting handicapped until both sides reach parity

killer96gwt_1 #8 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:17 AM

Airman Basic

• 2940 battles
  • [707TH] 707TH
i agree on how did they win! my clan had all wins except 2!! so wth  is going on??

kasyut2207 #9 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:17 AM

Master Sergeant

• 6 battles

During the event the staff was crafted to Allies' number.
Hundreds of averages were instantaneously consistent for several tens of minutes.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!

SpiritFoxMY #10 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:18 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4924 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postkiller96gwt_1, on 31 December 2017 - 02:17 AM, said:

i agree on how did they win! my clan had all wins except 2!! so wth  is going on??

Again, you guys just hit the tipping point of straight wins in a row. Now that the Allies have been handicapped to the point the Axis can win, expect things to stay kinda like this unless the Axis start roflstomping people in several days straight

Braincage #11 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:23 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1324 battles
It was a coordinated effort. I advertised on stream that I was choosing Axis and many joined me. I know a bunch of Reddit players also switched to Axis today. We saw a ton of real players at tier 5 but only lost 2 battles tonight against Allies. It was a very exciting confrontation!

Moonn67 #12 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:23 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 14623 battles
  • [BSSF] BSSF

Every game I played in the Albion event I have won and all my friends have won.  We have been playing on the Allies side since the beginning of this event.   In every game we have won decisively,  now War gaming has cheated us as they usually do.    They rigged the event so the bots would win.   What say you players out there?  Are you going to give them hell over this? So I guess since they rig the mm,  nerf our premium and regular tanks and ships,  and use excessive rng they now they feel they can fudge the numbers so that the Axis bots can win an event that they overall lost by huge numbers.  No one who I have talked to say that they lost one game let alone lost several.   Call them out, we know what happened.  Call this crooked company out,  help put a stop to their lying, and game rigging.

\

Simwombat #13 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:25 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1431 battles

I would think they could post the handicap and show the logs on how this progressed.Without fudging it I would hope. It went right off the wall the last 15 minutes. Allies were well in the lead at that time. My dealings with world of war planes since my return and issues I have had were not successful answered. Perhaps now we can see some legitimate responses and results.

I will not be holding my breath!!

Braincage #14 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:25 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1324 battles

View PostMoonn67, on 31 December 2017 - 02:23 AM, said:

Every game I played in the Albion event I have won and all my friends have won.  We have been playing on the Allies side since the beginning of this event.   In every game we have won decisively,  now War gaming has cheated us as they usually do.    They rigged the event so the bots would win.   What say you players out there?  Are you going to give them hell over this? So I guess since they rig the mm,  nerf our premium and regular tanks and ships,  and use excessive rng they now they feel they can fudge the numbers so that the Axis bots can win an event that they overall lost by huge numbers.  No one who I have talked to say that they lost one game let alone lost several.   Call them out, we know what happened.  Call this crooked company out,  help put a stop to their lying, and game rigging.

\

How many tinfoil hats do you own?

Wombatmetal #15 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 1141 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S

The better team won today guys. Good job to them.

Don't be a sore loser

Moonn67 #16 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:30 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 14623 battles
  • [BSSF] BSSF
Beware the trolls,  like Braincage and friends,  they will lie, cheat, and help cover up for this crooked company.   They have no honor.

Simwombat #17 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:30 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1431 battles

View PostBraincage, on 30 December 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

How many tinfoil hats do you own?

Not hard to tell where your brain is. Oh crap I am sorry - I meant lack of brain. In your tinfoil hat.

One look at that avatar gives it away.

Braincage #18 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:33 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1324 battles

View PostSimwombat, on 31 December 2017 - 02:30 AM, said:

Not hard to tell where your brain is. Oh crap I am sorry - I meant lack of brain. In your tinfoil hat.

One look at that avatar gives it away.

This was a hard fought and well deserved win by Axis. A ton of us switched to Axis today just to try and get this win. I streamed the whole confrontation and we stomped Allies in battles. It was a great time.

Moonn67 #19 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:36 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 14623 battles
  • [BSSF] BSSF

View PostBraincage, on 31 December 2017 - 02:23 AM, said:

It was a coordinated effort. I advertised on stream that I was choosing Axis and many joined me. I know a bunch of Reddit players also switched to Axis today. We saw a ton of real players at tier 5 but only lost 2 battles tonight against Allies. It was a very exciting confrontation!

Ya right in your dreams,  talk about tin foil hat wearing.   Everyone I have talked to stated the very same thing, that every battle they were in was won by the Allies,  this has been true since the beginning of this event.  We clearly beat the Axis by overwhelming numbers, took all or nearly all bases.  We know what is going on,  War gaming is doing their usual game rigging.    Troll much do you Mr, Braincage?  Nice to know you are a company stooge.

Simwombat #20 Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:38 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1431 battles

View PostBraincage, on 30 December 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

This was a hard fought and well deserved win by Axis. A ton of us switched to Axis today just to try and get this win. I streamed the whole confrontation and we stomped Allies in battles. It was a great time.

That would be great to see. why not publish it. There were none of us that lost a game tonight. So go ahead put your proof out there if you are brave enough. You guys were way behind 15v minutes to finish. all of a sudden numbers go from the 40 grand to 38 grand and our numbers kept dropping as your numbers went up.

I did not find any competition on the other side at all. Why not put your team against ours and see what you can do.

I am dying to see what you have to offer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users