Loot Crate with mission for DO17 Bomber

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Porcelain_Throne_God #1 Posted 30 December 2017 - 09:25 PM

Airman Basic

• 542 battles
  • [GT_S] GT_S

The first day of the Albion missions I received a loot crate that showed a mission for a German Bomber (Either the DO17 or the DO217, can't recall which).

The mission simply disappeared after a day or so. What is the point of a loot crate if I cannot accomplish it?

I thought I was working on this very same mission today as I finally destroyed 250 ground targets after days of play. All I received was a large amount of credits. Bleh. A lot of work for a negligible return.

I did open another Loot crate that immediately gifted me a JU88A bomber. No mission was required to get it. Just opened the box.

Am I overlooking something or is the DO Bomber mission glitched?

Krautjaeger #2 Posted 30 December 2017 - 09:33 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 943 battles
  • [KOOKS] KOOKS

View PostPorcelain_Throne_God, on 30 December 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

The first day of the Albion missions I received a loot crate that showed a mission for a German Bomber (Either the DO17 or the DO217, can't recall which).

The mission simply disappeared after a day or so. What is the point of a loot crate if I cannot accomplish it?

I thought I was working on this very same mission today as I finally destroyed 250 ground targets after days of play. All I received was a large amount of credits. Bleh. A lot of work for a negligible return.

I did open another Loot crate that immediately gifted me a JU88A bomber. No mission was required to get it. Just opened the box.

Am I overlooking something or is the DO Bomber mission glitched?

Afaik we have 24 hours to complete a mission, or extend it with 8 tokens...

CamuMahubah #3 Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1224 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS
You paid money for the crate that gave you the bomber upon opening.

StoptheViolins #4 Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 2181 battles
If you have a plane and you get a mission in-game for the same plane you get credits.  If you buy a santa crate and get a plane you already have you get gold.  Credits for in-game, gold for cash purchases.  Easy peasy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users