Never do this mode again

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Veroscis #1 Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:02 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1710 battles
  • [_EOS_] _EOS_
This mode just showed how much of an imbalance there is between the two factions.

pyantoryng #2 Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:43 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1469 battles
What helped it to resemble balance...isn't working, or is so hidden nobody's recognizing it...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Mercsn #3 Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:58 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1069 battles

Let's just call it "historical mode"?

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

SpiritFoxMY #4 Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1951 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostMercsn, on 25 December 2017 - 02:58 AM, said:

Let's just call it "historical mode"?

lol. Brutally true XD

Edited by SpiritFoxMY, 25 December 2017 - 03:01 AM.

But a truce to this mournful story

For death is a distant friend

So here's to a life of glory

And a laurel to crown each end

Tyrson #5 Posted 25 December 2017 - 09:46 AM

Senior Airman

• Alpha tester
  • 512 battles
  • [RTIDE] RTIDE

Going on 6yrs, and I got to hand it too the "community", any time the dev's try too give us more then "death matches" or try something diff., whine, whine, cry , cry. Been like this since CB for tanks, balance this nerf that, acting like these people owe you something. Are any of the games perfect? no, could they get better sure. But do we have to whine, cry and complain about everything outside your comfort zone?

This game has changed so much, you actually have to think about what your going to do. If we could get enough people for full teams the strategic dynamic's will change hugely.

Too the belly-ackers I challenge you come up with a game half as good.

They need our constructive criticism, not " Never do this" what kind of [edited]statement is that?

Edited by Tyrson, 25 December 2017 - 09:48 AM.

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.
George Carlin

I honored the fallen enemy by placing a stone on his beautiful grave.
Manfred von Richthofen

Veroscis #6 Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:13 AM

Master Sergeant

• 1710 battles
  • [_EOS_] _EOS_

View PostTyrson, on 25 December 2017 - 01:46 AM, said:

Going on 6yrs, and I got to hand it too the "community", any time the dev's try too give us more then "death matches" or try something diff., whine, whine, cry , cry. Been like this since CB for tanks, balance this nerf that, acting like these people owe you something. Are any of the games perfect? no, could they get better sure. But do we have to whine, cry and complain about everything outside your comfort zone?

This game has changed so much, you actually have to think about what your going to do. If we could get enough people for full teams the strategic dynamic's will change hugely.

They need our constructive criticism, not " Never do this" what kind of [edited]statement is that?

First of all calm your chest. Second, I'm not whining with this post, I'm simply making a suggestion, based off the obvious.

FlakValleyExpress #7 Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:19 AM

Captain

• 23 battles

View PostTyrson, on 25 December 2017 - 04:46 AM, said:

I could take the WoT route with a snarky remark, but I will not. All of this is a business decision that WG will have to live with. For us older pilots, we expected the game to go a way that other WG products have gone from original release, now its frustrating and disappointing. IMO WG is lessening their WoWP product, not enhancing it. To many recent secrets in development and player statistics are happening now. Fly WoWP if it makes you happy. I will hold out for a better product.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 25 December 2017 - 10:22 AM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

DasTomas77 #8 Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 756 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostTyrson, on 25 December 2017 - 09:46 AM, said:

You try to tell us how to play this 2.0? Really? You are not that good as 3 tier bots even...I noticed every Alpha tester who is trying to  school us how to play the current game is worthless garbage in it.    

LMG #9 Posted 25 December 2017 - 04:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1641 battles

I think the main problem is that too many people just pick Allies, which causes the Axis side to be filled with bots all the way up. The Axis could win battles if they didn't have a bunch of fighters that chase bombing runs around or GAAs that hug buildings on a constant basis :sceptic:

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

El_Mulo #10 Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7090 battles

We gave the devs "our constructive criticism" for years. They never heard us.  And the answer was Priolia's  "the game is what it is" so love it or leave it.  Which was the consecuence for that?
A hughe migration of veteran players plus someone of us that still are here in a kind of mix of resistance and hope.  Also it was an incorporation of new people and a come back of older players that come back with the idea that the changes were for good;  now they are also fleeing away. 

The problem with veteran players is that we invert monney (no problem with that after all is our desicion)  and TIME. (30000 battles = 140 day).

I d wrote this before:  this is bussiness and the cunsomer is allways king.
Still hoping this will change in the right direction....
Merry Christmass

Edited by El_Mulo, 25 December 2017 - 07:26 PM.

What we say to death?

mullyman #11 Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 33 battles

View PostTyrson, on 25 December 2017 - 05:46 AM, said:

​Learn the definition of "too" if you want TO be taken seriously..

users whining when they are given a broken product?????  Wow who would have thought.....?

mullyman.png

El_Mulo #12 Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 7090 battles

By the way Tyrson your profile indicates that you played 278 battles in 1.9 and 357 in 2.0.  I think you must respect a little more the opinions of veterans players that played over 20000 battles.

What we say to death?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users