WG I took your $120 bribe

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Redaction #21 Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:11 PM

Airman Basic

• 126 battles

This is from the perspective of a new player mind you.

But the older game sucked bad to the large majority of people, I only had 6 battles logged pre 2.0 and that was only to get the gold for tanks.

Now however I love the game, alot. I'm just saying to a lot of others 2.0 is really fun. Happy flying.:honoring:

Everyone remember that things are better if you stay? Only let it be goodnight and never goodbye.

General_Lee_Miserable #22 Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 317 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 23 December 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

I went from 1500 to 4500 since I've been on the forum.

I may not have breathed the game every waking moment. But 13,770 hours in a game that I was good at and enjoyed was an investment.

First of all, we must discuss your math. Lets say the average Wowp game goes 8 minutes. That is probably being generous. But, lets use that number. 8 x 4590 = 36720 minutes. 36720 / 60 = 612 hours. 

That is not a lot, Bro. I am a fair bit percentage higher in battle count than you pre 2.0 and I don't feel like I played THAT much. Especially when you consider the game is 4 years old. You basically spent an average of 2.94 hours a week on this game during its life.  

MARS_REVENANT #23 Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:39 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 3911 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

all I will say is that people Need to be careful who they listen to on these forums.  there Are people that couldn't even achieve a 60% w/r in 1.x and still cant seem to achieve it Now after 2.0.  these people are going on and on about what other people Could be doing without having an understanding of the game themselves. Yikes!

there are some vets that don't like 2.0, they are entitled to their opinion, just the same as others who didn't like 1.x.  really just a pissing match on the forums.  It will never go anywhere.

but a bad player will always be a bad player because they never learn and she isn't hard to spot.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

mnbv_fockewulfe #24 Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:42 PM

Captain

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

My bad, I converted to days assuming 3 minute matches then decided to convert back to hours and added an extra conversion to minutes.

An average of 3 battles a day over a 4 year period is enough.

I've had enough battles to know what was wrong with the game and what is wrong with the game.

Relevant to me, the 4,500 battle were well worth it.

Relevant to you, its an excuse to argue with me.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

General_Lee_Miserable #25 Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 317 battles

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 23 December 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

all I will say is that people Need to be careful who they listen to on these forums.  there Are people that couldn't even achieve a 60% w/r in 1.x and still cant seem to achieve it Now after 2.0.  these people are going on and on about what other people Could be doing without having an understanding of the game themselves. Yikes!

there are some vets that don't like 2.0, they are entitled to their opinion, just the same as others who didn't like 1.x.  really just a pissing match on the forums.  It will never go anywhere.

but a bad player will always be a bad player because they never learn and she isn't hard to spot.

And another post I am reporting, just like the others of yours that mods have deleted. Keep it up because you ARE going to get some forum vaca time eventually by continuing to break the rules.  You can pick on my stats all you want. I really don't care. It really shows your insecurity more than anything else, when you go that route. I played at a 63ish % WR before I left. I was 80 on the NA server in the HOF. I wasn't even a try hard. I never flighted, like the infamous SICK clan lower tier seal club flights. I hardly used consumables.  I think I only ever kept a fire extingisher on hand and used standard ammo. I played mostly high tiers. Was I the best? No. But, I didn't have to game the system like you and so many others just to get a higher ranking. You are a try hard. This game is what you hang your hat on. Fine. I never hung my hat on it. 

My argument has always been you have never proven yourself to be capable in a game versus human opponents. You stunk it up in tanks. Your less than 50% wr before the introduction of bots in this game is also further proof. So, I'm glad you are happy with yourself. But, the accomplishments are hollow. 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #26 Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:12 PM

Captain

• 675 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 23 December 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

And another post I am reporting, just like the others of yours that mods have deleted. Keep it up because you ARE going to get some forum vaca time eventually by continuing to break the rules.  You can pick on my stats all you want. I really don't care. It really shows your insecurity more than anything else, when you go that route. I played at a 63ish % WR before I left. I was 80 on the NA server in the HOF. I wasn't even a try hard. I never flighted, like the infamous SICK clan lower tier seal club flights. I hardly used consumables.  I think I only ever kept a fire extingisher on hand and used standard ammo. I played mostly high tiers. Was I the best? No. But, I didn't have to game the system like you and so many others just to get a higher ranking. You are a try hard. This game is what you hang your hat on. Fine. I never hung my hat on it. 

My argument has always been you have never proven yourself to be capable in a game versus human opponents. You stunk it up in tanks. Your less than 50% wr before the introduction of bots in this game is also further proof. So, I'm glad you are happy with yourself. But, the accomplishments are hollow. 

https://web.archive....your-120-bribe/

https://web.archive....be/page__st__20

Please do not personally insult others on this forum. This behavior leads to a poor forum experience for all of us.

Thank you

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

Bobby_Tables #27 Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:25 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 3616 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-

I simply never understood the OP's first post.  Flak, didja buy the $120 package and just refuse to play until the game changes?  Or did you get the $120 package for free (and refuse to play the game, etc.)?  

I simply just did not understand the OP.  Probably me being dense.  

And yes, I suck.  I don't think it counts as naming and shaming if you are naming and shaming yourself, right? 

My win rate has actually gone DOWN in 2.0.  I still like the game, but I admit I take it much more casually with this latest iteration.  

FlakValleyExpress #28 Posted 24 December 2017 - 05:39 PM

Captain

• 31 battles

View PostBobby_Tables, on 23 December 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

I simply never understood the OP's first post.  Flak, didja buy the $120 package and just refuse to play until the game changes?  Or did you get the $120 package for free (and refuse to play the game, etc.)?  

I simply just did not understand the OP.  Probably me being dense.  

You are not dense. I guess this was more of a coded message for someone in WG. I receive many emails of WoWP codes without asking for them. I got about 4 planes from the emails.  Some very expensive. I don't think they (WG) should have done so, but hey its their dime. I am just waiting until WoWP is a flying game again to play it..

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 24 December 2017 - 05:40 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Blaaarggh #29 Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 12 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 23 December 2017 - 05:53 AM, said:

And I am still not flying those planes. Keep at it in fixing the game. I may return if done so.

Hint suggestion: return to update 1.4 and get rid of this update 2.0 horse droppings for a better WoWP game.

Totally with you.  I can tolerate this iteration for maybe 1-2 games on occasion, but that's about it.

Please apply dirt, rocks and trees to your aircraft sparingly.

I have this theory that loudly ticking clocks can be wound with massive blunt objects.  By striking the clock with great force the energy would transfer into the gears, not unlike winding it.   I plan on testing this someday.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users