WG I took your $120 bribe

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:53 PM

Captain

• 23 battles

And I am still not flying those planes. Keep at it in fixing the game. I may return if done so.

Hint suggestion: return to update 1.4 and get rid of this update 2.0 horse droppings for a better WoWP game.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

cobra_marksman #2 Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2842 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 23 December 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

And I am still not flying those planes. Keep at it in fixing the game. I may return if done so.

Hint suggestion: return to update 1.4 and get rid of this update 2.0 horse droppings for a better WoWP game.

Listen:coin:........We all .... just need to stop  Bit #$%^ :kamikaze: &  Complaining, :izmena: >>>2.0 is not going away. They made up their minds.....it's here to stay. If you invested time & money into the prev. version of this game, consider it a loss in your investment, & your game went Bust.  Simply put " They are Not listening ":hiding: ......You have 2 choices.....Like it  :)  or  Leave it.   :facepalm:  >>>>> ​  if you missed that, ill say it one last time >>>.  Play it ..... or..... Move on.:popcorn:

Edited by cobra_marksman, 23 December 2017 - 02:54 PM.

FlakValleyExpress #3 Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:14 PM

Captain

• 23 battles

View Postcobra_marksman, on 23 December 2017 - 09:03 AM, said:

Listen........We all .... just need to stop  Bit #$%^ & Complaining, >>>2.0 is not going away. They made up their minds.....it's here to stay. If you invested time & money into the prev. version of this game, consider it a loss in your investment, & your game went Bust.  Simply put " They are Not listening " ......You have 2 choices.....Like it.....or Leave it.

I guess this is expected with the old Guard versus the new. Its bad when the WoWP developers are attacked everyday on the RU forums by RU WoWP players, having a WoWP Developer quit on values because how bad update 2.0 is, cleaning house of RU WoWP CC's, and loss of Persha staff such as the Red Squirrels. As they say "All good things must pass."  What I don't like is the lost of trust in how the game is being developed now.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 23 December 2017 - 02:16 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

_Rumple_ #4 Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:25 PM

Master Sergeant

• 1910 battles
Great, another one of these threads...

mnbv_fockewulfe #5 Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:33 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Post_Rumple_, on 23 December 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

Great, another one of these threads...

Enjoy drinking your cool aid until you realize you're drinking straight sugar powder.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #6 Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:30 PM

First Lieutenant

• 485 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

cobra_marksman #2 Posted Today, 09:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1171 battles
  • 125 message_img.png
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 23 December 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

View Postcobra_marksman, on 23 December 2017 - 09:03 AM, said:

Listen:coin:........We all .... just need to stop  Bit #$%^ :kamikaze: &  Complaining, :izmena: >>>2.0 is not going away.

Now you listen up sir! I know that you think you know but I think I know you don't know... you're only guessing and I say this because if 2.0??? continues on it's downward trend WG will have no choice but to face reality and if that happens your statement is fully incorrect, sir.

They made up their minds.....it's here to stay.

That's rich... if you've never been married or worked for an AADD boss you'd know that nothing is ever set in stone... plus as with any other game still in development, the version you are looking at today will not be the same a year from now, sir.

If you invested time & money into the prev. version of this game, consider it a loss in your investment, & your game went Bust.  Simply put " They are Not listening ":hiding: ......You have 2 choices.....Like it  :)  or  Leave it.   :facepalm:  >>>>> ​  if you missed that, ill say it one last time >>>.  Play it ..... or..... Move on.:popcorn:

... as for your demand that I either play it or move on... I'll go with some other options and disregard your orders, sir.

Edited by cobra_marksman, Today, 09:54 AM.

Merry Christmas  :)

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

mullyman #7 Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 33 battles

View PostFlakValleyExpress, on 23 December 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

I guess this is expected with the old Guard versus the new. Its bad when the WoWP developers are attacked everyday on the RU forums by RU WoWP players, having a WoWP Developer quit on values because how bad update 2.0 is, cleaning house of RU WoWP CC's, and loss of Persha staff such as the Red Squirrels. As they say "All good things must pass."  What I don't like is the lost of trust in how the game is being developed now.

​Are you not watching the streams??   WOWP management is clueless.     Good news is there is still another plane/tank game out there for you which is better than 2.0.....
mullyman.png

mnbv_fockewulfe #8 Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postmullyman, on 23 December 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

​Are you not watching the streams??   WOWP management is clueless.     Good news is there is still another plane/tank game out there for you which is better than 2.0.....

Idk, the other game's "realistic" mode is actually not that realistic. In fact, it only has a few more simmy elements than 1.4. I see aces high as the better sim game. 

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

General_Lee_Miserable #9 Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 316 battles

Guys... stop with your futile protests. The game is what it is. Embrace it or leave it. But, you don't come off looking good by being forum insurgents. 

I loved me some 1.9 and prior. But, I also understand the reality of the situation. It's like being married for 30 years. Spouse isn't nearly as attractive or fun as she/he used to be. But, you accept and love that person for who they are or you leave. But, the last thing you should be doing is sticking around and berating your spouse about how that person looked better and was way more fun when you first met.

Get my drift on this?

mnbv_fockewulfe #10 Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:24 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Feels like someone switched my spouse out for pretty pink tractor. It's not the thing I invested in. :ohmy:

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

General_Lee_Miserable #11 Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 316 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 23 December 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

Feels like someone switched my spouse out for pretty pink tractor. It's not the thing I invested in. :ohmy:

Yeah. It's not what I invested in either. But the old game was dead. Hardly anyone was left playing. Would you prefer that they just shut it down completely? That was the only other alternative. At least you have SOMETHING to complain about now. 

Oh..and tractors can be very useful :-) 

mullyman #12 Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 33 battles

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 23 December 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

Idk, the other game's "realistic" mode is actually not that realistic. In fact, it only has a few more simmy elements than 1.4. I see aces high as the better sim game. 

Its better than 2.0.     That's enough for me.
mullyman.png

SalTuskin #13 Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:02 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 1143 battles

i am getting sick of all you people who says it was so great before well [edited]it was thats why you had about 50 people playing the game and wargaming wouldnt have to make a drastic change if the game was so good and people were playing it

is the new game perfect no but it if fun and people are playing so as i have said before you have two fing options play the god dam game or leave the god dam game your post saying it isnt good is not going to make any difference they are not going to change it back or do they god dam care 

either adapt or quit i really could care less i am having fun and so are about 10 people who played alpha with me who are playing now 

just leave 

Edited by SalTuskin, 23 December 2017 - 06:08 PM.

mnbv_fockewulfe #14 Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:29 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
I'm sorry, am I depriving you of fun? Is Flak depriving you of fun? No? Then why do either of us have to leave? Persha made us waste our time by replacing our game with a completely new one. This is payback.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #15 Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:32 PM

First Lieutenant

• 485 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostSalTuskin, on 23 December 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

i am getting sick of all you people who says it was so great before well [edited]it was thats why you had about 50 people playing the game and wargaming wouldnt have to make a drastic change if the game was so good and people were playing it

is the new game perfect no but it if fun and people are playing so as i have said before you have two fing options play the god dam game or leave the god dam game your post saying it isnt good is not going to make any difference they are not going to change it back or do they god dam care 

either adapt or quit i really could care less i am having fun and so are about 10 people who played alpha with me who are playing now 

just leave 

I think a lot of new people are going to be in for a long ride if they believe the little dreamland they live in is going to always be special... oh so special... just keep saying "those old fuddy duddies just be gone...  (repeat)"

kids can be so cute

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

nwlxn12 #16 Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1408 battles

View PostSalTuskin, on 23 December 2017 - 12:02 PM, said:

I am getting sick of you new players that think this current version is so much better.  It isn't, and now that the honeymoon is over the population is dropping once again and it is not much better than before.

Was the old game perfect, no, but it was fun and people were playing it.  Yes it needed to be improved, but replacing horse crap with bull$h1# isn't much of an improvement.  We will keep complaining until WG makes a good game.

just leave 

​If you could care less that means you care, or were you meaning couldn't care less.  Either way, glad you are having fun with the other 10 players you play with.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #17 Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

First Lieutenant

• 485 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postnwlxn12, on 23 December 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

I am getting sick of you new players that think this current version is so much better.  It isn't, and now that the honeymoon is over the population is dropping once again and it is not much better than before.

Was the old game perfect, no, but it was fun and people were playing it.  Yes it needed to be improved, but replacing horse crap with bull$h1# isn't much of an improvement.  We will keep complaining until WG makes a good game.

just leave 

​If you could care less that means you care, or were you meaning couldn't care less.  Either way, glad you are having fun with the other 10 players you play with.

^well said...

General_Lee_Miserable #18 Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 316 battles

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 23 December 2017 - 06:39 PM, said:

^well said...

What you guys fail to realize and something I stated about the forum pre 2.0, is that a lot of the salt here doesn't look good to someone who is checking out the game and comes here to see what the community is like. I have no doubt that the wild west that this forum was pre 2.0 is a big reason many people left the game or turned them off from the game before they ever began. Now you are doing it all over again. I really hope that WG starts cracking down on threads like these and deleting them. You have no right to free speech on a privately owned forum and stuff like this thread is nothing but detrimental to the game. 

When I got whiney as a kid, my old man would tell me to "nut up or shut up".  Because not only is whining unproductive, it doesn't make you look very good either. I am a later in life gamer. When I was younger, it was all about career and when I wasn't doing that, I was usually on a mountain, backpacking, hanging off a cliff, or whatever. So, I don't quite understand what I call "Gamer Diva Mentality". It's a game. It's not worth your protests. Move on. Go do other things. 

Guys like Mnbv I don't understand either. It's not like he burned it up in 1.9 and prior. 4590 battles in the games existence. Honestly, I don't recall his battle count really moving since I got on the forum. So, whats the deal? The game obviously wasn't such a big part of life that it requires protest. Look at guys like Marsco. He practically lived the game. His family probably sent out search and rescue on occasion when he went missing for days on end. Even HE didn't join the insurgency. 

Perco_lator #19 Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:05 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 11 battles

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 23 December 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

Get my drift on this?

A guy that's never been married giving marital advice?

"Come find me in the game, tough guy.  We'll see who knows stuff."

mnbv_fockewulfe #20 Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:07 PM

First Lieutenant

• 247 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I went from 1500 to 4500 since I've been on the forum.

I may not have breathed the game every waking moment. But 13,770 hours in a game that I was good at and enjoyed was an investment.

Part of the reason for why I was able to enjoy the game for so long was my low battle count. Low comparatively speaking to 30,000 games.

And if its anyone who nailed the coffin shut it was WG. WG backed themselves into a corner when they stopped developing their first game. They're first game wasn't so far beyond saving that it was required to make a new one. All they had to do was listen to the players actually playing the game. Not the potential market for which they had no idea whether or not they would actually invest 30,000 battles into the game.

The excuse "oh the gamemode didn't have any room to evolve" is pure garbage. Their first game and their second game use the same freaking game engine. I don't want to hear lies about why the old game had to be abandoned.

And it isn't too late to go back either. They have an archive of every iteration of the game. All they have to do is drop their pride, admit their failure, and make the players happy again/

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users