PSA: to all those WoWP players with below minimum requirement computers: Ultra low settings are a no...

hardware minimum requirements graphics settings

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

legoboy0401 #1 Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:00 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 387 battles

I first realized this a few months back, but I just remembered it. If you want to play a WG.net game below the minimum requirements, I know this may sound weird and counterintuitive, but DON'T set all graphics settings to low. For whatever reason, the computer will usually react the same to that as it would changing the screen quality from the computer's innate settings: it'll go haywire. Trust me, I know. I've had it do that before in WoWS, and my below-minimum requirements laptop's current issue with WoWP seems eerily similar.

I have no idea why this can occur, but just a heads up. Just letting you know what can and sometimes does happen..

Random Thoughts Of The Day:

World of Warplanes? More like World of Bots-that-are-designed-to-fail-so-you-lose-as-often-as-you-win.

Heavy Fighters? More like Obsolete Flying Bricks.

Attack Aircraft? More like Bomber-wannabes.

CamuMahubah #2 Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1213 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS
My Etch-A-Sketch runs this excellent game just fine..I'm getting 2 frames per hour...in other news the loot boxes have crushed my soul...

legoboy0401 #3 Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 387 battles

View PostCamuMahubah, on 21 December 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

My Etch-A-Sketch runs this excellent game just fine..I'm getting 2 frames per hour...in other news the loot boxes have crushed my soul...

Just ultra-low can be a problem. Most computers can handle the normal low and medium settings reasonably well.

Random Thoughts Of The Day:

World of Warplanes? More like World of Bots-that-are-designed-to-fail-so-you-lose-as-often-as-you-win.

Heavy Fighters? More like Obsolete Flying Bricks.

Attack Aircraft? More like Bomber-wannabes.

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #4 Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:06 AM

First Lieutenant

• 348 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View PostCamuMahubah, on 21 December 2017 - 11:04 PM, said:

you are correct sir as I just put a new sand sifter in with 2x 4mg sticks and bought zero cash (trash) can/boxes and the rig is humming along absolutely fine...

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

CamuMahubah #5 Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1213 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 22 December 2017 - 06:06 AM, said:

you are correct sir as I just put a new sand sifter in with 2x 4mg sticks and bought zero cash (trash) can/boxes and the rig is humming along absolutely fine...

I put tokens in the machine.  Tokens earned by my fingers on the Etch-A-Sketch knobs...

I paid in pixel blood! 

OP I didn't mean to hijack your thread but WG recommend Medium settings for my PC but I went to low when I started get low fps.  And now I hear even peeps with super computers get low fps after respawning so I might go back to medium.  I know I put water quality on super low I think and that gave me some fps.  I also turned of post effects I think.  I will take a look when I get in.  I wish you a Merry Xmas and I hope Santa brings you a new rig.

New rigs for all and to all a good night!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users