Guide to Controntation Events - Skies of Albion

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #21 Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:43 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1670 battles

Skies of Albion so far is Japanese Threat in its first days...i.e. guaranteed victory to Allies with no starting bonus to Axis and the result remain the same due to the vast potential of Allied ground pounding across the tier in a world where ground pounding is more influential than ever...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

MagusGerhardt #22 Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:57 PM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 526 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Agreed.  The two factions are still nowhere close to balanced against each other in setups like this....the lack of a growing handicap against a serially winning faction is...baffling.

Play Allies all day every day for this event; at least they had the good sense not to put faction medals on this one.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

pyantoryng #23 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:28 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1670 battles
Those memobrilla medals must be so much a reminder to 1.9 they refused to include 'em...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users