Suggestions on some things

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

theoriginalflanksta #1 Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:03 PM

Senior Airman

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1333 battles
  • [THRET] THRET

For some reason I cant start a new topic in suggestions so Ill say it here.

1: When you get shot down I have noticed that if you click to watch another player, it often takes you to a Defense aircraft. Can we get rid of that? I don't want to watch a defense aircraft.

1a: I have also notice that when you right or left click to change who you are viewing that it does not always work or is slow to respond any way to fix that?

2: Painting planes; Why can I only paint the nose of the plane. I think it would be cool if I could also paint the tail.

2a: Also why not let all the paint schemes add cammo and not just the cammo one. Some of the non cammo paint schemes are pretty awesome looking, but I never use them, because of the no cammo value.

3: Heavy defense aircraft like to deliberately ram. Any way to fix that?

4: Can we do like tanks and have an invite to flight option in a battle?

LMG #2 Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2436 battles

View Posttheoriginalflanksta, on 19 December 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

2: Painting planes; Why can I only paint the nose of the plane. I think it would be cool if I could also paint the tail.

2a: Also why not let all the paint schemes add cammo and not just the cammo one. Some of the non cammo paint schemes are pretty awesome looking, but I never use them, because of the no cammo value.

3: Heavy defense aircraft like to deliberately ram. Any way to fix that?

2: I guess adding special tail paint could be nice, though not sure if I'd use it personally.

2a: I don't really mind the no +camo bonus. More often than not you'll eventually end up too close to enemies to make full use of being slightly less visible (not taking into account how expensive it is to get all the camo for each enviroment, or if I even like them).

3: Your best bet is to steer clear of them in time. The AI knows it can survive the ram, so it will go for it.

This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

Wombatmetal #3 Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1141 battles
  • [A-S-S] A-S-S
Rammings not going away anytime soon. Devs have said that

Pogo68 #4 Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1649 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

How about changing the angle of the sharks mouth, it's orientation is good for some versions of that, but turn it so that the top o the mouth is over the top of the P-40's radiator intake and the bottom of the mouth is at the bottom of the intake.

Links below

http://worldwar2head...igers-mouth.jpg

http://www.cbi-theat...ing_tigers.html

Edited by Pogo68, 20 December 2017 - 08:35 PM.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users