Jump to content


DrSinister's Mod Pak v 1.4.0 for WoWp 2.1.16.0

Mod Pak

  • Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

SkyWolf__WM #181 Posted 25 September 2021 - 01:11 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 22095 battles
  • 5,861
  • [OWSS] OWSS
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostDrSinister, on 24 September 2021 - 08:38 PM, said:

That I am not sure, I think that one is a Python file edit and I am not versed with that.  I can look into it and see if it is or not Python.

 

Thanks man. :honoring:


***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.


DrSinister #182 Posted 03 November 2021 - 11:58 PM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 128 battles
  • 4,334
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Race pack and mod pack updated for 2.1.10.0

GhOsT_RiDeR_zErO_6_NiNeR #183 Posted 23 December 2021 - 03:26 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 4661 battles
  • 24
  • [A_C_E] A_C_E
  • Member since:
    09-27-2018

View PostDrSinister, on 16 September 2021 - 03:30 AM, sa

 

Also I have not added Hakabase's bomber view yet. I have not had the time to look into it.  Maybe this weekend.  

 

I really hope you add this feature. The low level bomb site is a must have.



DrSinister #184 Posted 26 December 2021 - 03:06 PM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 128 battles
  • 4,334
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Sorry for the Huge Delay on updating this to 2.1.11.0.  Was a very busy week for me.

 

Also I had thought I had downloaded Hakabase's old installer and I look at my files and I can not find it.  So I went back to his site to download it to strip it and he has completely taken it down.  Does anyone has his latest installer?  If so can you upload it to someplace so that I can DL it.



ExploratorOne #185 Posted 26 December 2021 - 04:40 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2145 battles
  • 130
  • [LOU1] LOU1
  • Member since:
    12-31-2015

View PostDrSinister, on 26 December 2021 - 10:06 AM, said:

Sorry for the Huge Delay on updating this to 2.1.11.0.  Was a very busy week for me.

 

Also I had thought I had downloaded Hakabase's old installer and I look at my files and I can not find it.  So I went back to his site to download it to strip it and he has completely taken it down.  Does anyone has his latest installer?  If so can you upload it to someplace so that I can DL it.

Sent pm with link to very old version, 2.0.11.6.



DrSinister #186 Posted 20 January 2022 - 12:29 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 128 battles
  • 4,334
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Updated for 2.1.11.1

ZUPERF1Y_Jackson #187 Posted 20 January 2022 - 10:37 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 4803 battles
  • 2
  • [DIXX] DIXX
  • Member since:
    07-07-2016

Thanks Doc!

 



DrSinister #188 Posted 15 February 2022 - 12:53 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 128 battles
  • 4,334
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Sorry all for the delay, I had a very busy week.  But mod pack has been updated for 2.1.12.0

BAD_KARMA__ #189 Posted 09 May 2022 - 03:03 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 614 battles
  • 273
  • [BAD-K] BAD-K
  • Member since:
    01-15-2014

Hey Doc, not sure if you need to update the mod for the new update or if I am doing something wrong in trying to move the file to the update.

 


 Greeting and Good Hunting to everyone. <(-_-)

Bad Karma, Commander, Bad-K

 

 


DrSinister #190 Posted 09 May 2022 - 03:05 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 128 battles
  • 4,334
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostBAD_KARMA__, on 08 May 2022 - 10:03 PM, said:

Hey Doc, not sure if you need to update the mod for the new update or if I am doing something wrong in trying to move the file to the update.

 

 

It has not been updated yet, I am working on it right now. I will update when I am done.



DrSinister #191 Posted 09 May 2022 - 03:17 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 128 battles
  • 4,334
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Installer is updated for the 2.1.13.0 folder location.  If you find any issues please let me know here, website or via Discord.

DrSinister #192 Posted 31 July 2022 - 10:47 PM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 128 battles
  • 4,334
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Installer updated for 2.1.15.0 folder location

MARS_REVENANT #193 Posted 01 August 2022 - 01:31 AM

    Colonel

  • Community Ace
  • 6262 battles
  • 9,547
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostDrSinister, on 31 July 2022 - 05:47 PM, said:

Installer updated for 2.1.15.0 folder location

 

:great:


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER


DrSinister #194 Posted 07 October 2022 - 04:16 PM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 128 battles
  • 4,334
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Ok this has been updated for 2.1.16.0.

Couple of changes, I removed the Race Mod Installer and made it its own section in the original Mod Pak, if you only want the Race Map files, select Race Maps only in the dropdown.

Added Ground Target with 3 Chevron mod by Farquare into the Mod Pak.  Updated the Site to have pictures for this mod.

aauk #195 Posted 18 November 2022 - 11:36 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 393 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    09-07-2021

Help please, Dr! I can't get this mod to work. I downloaded the latest revision and installed the 2.1.16.0 folder it in my res_mods folder, but I see no new effects in-game.
I had another mod installed (Whos_the_ai_bots) which worked fine. I wondered if there was a conflict, so I removed it, but DrSinister mod still isn't working.

 


Edited by aauk, 18 November 2022 - 11:54 AM.


Corsair4790805 #196 Posted 18 November 2022 - 04:58 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 3505 battles
  • 1,625
  • [A_C_E] A_C_E
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View Postaauk, on 18 November 2022 - 03:36 AM, said:

Help please, Dr! I can't get this mod to work. I downloaded the latest revision and installed the 2.1.16.0 folder it in my res_mods folder, but I see no new effects in-game.
I had another mod installed (Whos_the_ai_bots) which worked fine. I wondered if there was a conflict, so I removed it, but DrSinister mod still isn't working.

 

 

Did you install via the installer?    



DrSinister #197 Posted 20 November 2022 - 02:08 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 128 battles
  • 4,334
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
AI Bot should not conflict, plus it is in my installer also.

aauk #198 Posted 21 November 2022 - 12:18 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 393 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    09-07-2021

View PostCorsair4790805, on 18 November 2022 - 04:58 PM, said:

 

Did you install via the installer?    

Thanks... I tried it both ways - once with the installer and once by unzipping and moving to res_mods.
Anyway, it's working now; I think the problem was that I installed it into res_mods/. After I installed it to World of Warplanes/ it works. Works fine now. Thanks to DrSinister for the good work. Nice mod!

 

 


Edited by aauk, 21 November 2022 - 01:02 PM.


DrSinister #199 Posted 24 November 2022 - 12:45 PM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 128 battles
  • 4,334
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postaauk, on 21 November 2022 - 07:18 AM, said:

Thanks... I tried it both ways - once with the installer and once by unzipping and moving to res_mods.
Anyway, it's working now; I think the problem was that I installed it into res_mods/. After I installed it to World of Warplanes/ it works. Works fine now. Thanks to DrSinister for the good work. Nice mod!

 

 

 

That is good to hear.  

 

That is normally what I find out with most people that the install does not go to the right location.  Hard to tell if that is the issue without actually seeing a screenshot of your install path.

I was about to have you do that to make sure that was correct, but I see you did figure it out.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users