Jump to content


DrSinister's Mod Pak v 1.1.8 for WoWp 2.0.4.8

Mod Pak

  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

DrSinister #1 Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:39 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 95 battles
  • 4,097
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

DrSinister's Mod Pak

v1.1.8 for WoWp 2.0.4.8

 

https://crzyhlfazn.wixsite.com/repository

 

Mod Pak Contents:

Spoiler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

All works on this site are the property of their creator, DrSinister, unless otherwise stated, and are freely shared with the public. Though I have made every attempt to ensure they are safe and virus free they are use at your own risk. You are free to redistribute these works as long as the original read-me file is included and all credit is given to the original creator.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mods Currently in WIP:

Additional Crosshair Mods


Edited by DrSinister, 11 May 2018 - 02:46 AM.


mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:56 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 236 battles
  • 2,392
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013
I was recently was in communication with some of the players on the Russian forum. I showed them my previous work on my cockpit mod and I received only positive responses when I asked if they wanted such a mod for 2.0. In a month or so I should be able to send a PM to one of the developers over there asking for certain changes be made to the camera to make it more versatile. You may be able to add a cockpit view to your modpack in a couple months, fingers crossed.

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

 

mnbv_fockewulfe.png


 


hawkeyededic #3 Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:03 AM

    Resident Researcher

  • -Community Ace-
  • 608 battles
  • 1,954
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    10-05-2012

The green colored crosshair alone makes this a must have imo, so much easier to see then the default one.

 

 

Just ignore the skin...nothing to see there....



 

Hawkeye's Hangar, your one stop spot for all my repaints. Like me on Facebook for news, updates and more.


DrSinister #4 Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:43 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 95 battles
  • 4,097
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postmnbv_fockewulfe, on 11 December 2017 - 09:56 PM, said:

I was recently was in communication with some of the players on the Russian forum. I showed them my previous work on my cockpit mod and I received only positive responses when I asked if they wanted such a mod for 2.0. In a month or so I should be able to send a PM to one of the developers over there asking for certain changes be made to the camera to make it more versatile. You may be able to add a cockpit view to your modpack in a couple months, fingers crossed.

 

That is awesome!

View Posthawkeyededic, on 11 December 2017 - 11:03 PM, said:

The green colored crosshair alone makes this a must have imo, so much easier to see then the default one.

 

 

Just ignore the skin...nothing to see there....

 

That is why I created that mod, the default one can be lost at times for me.

gerr22 #5 Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:43 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1737 battles
  • 401
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013
thanks doc

Lou #6 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:31 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 6 battles
  • 1,157
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Thanks!

Catch21 #7 Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:44 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2249 battles
  • 316
  • [DOG5] DOG5
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

Great stuff and thanks.

 

You might want to take a look at Russian efforts. Google translate is your friend. The green_v05.zip file has some handy icons++, how you deal with cross-border copyright issues in the World of Warplanes I don't know though...



DrSinister #8 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:16 PM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 95 battles
  • 4,097
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostCatch21, on 12 December 2017 - 04:44 PM, said:

Great stuff and thanks.

 

You might want to take a look at Russian efforts. Google translate is your friend. The green_v05.zip file has some handy icons++, how you deal with cross-border copyright issues in the World of Warplanes I don't know though...

 

I have an account in the RU, actually, I collaborate with them a lot on various mods.

CdnSniper52 #9 Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:18 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 867 battles
  • 33
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    11-23-2013

DrSinister,

 

thanks very much for

your work on this mod.


Edited by CdnSniper52, 12 December 2017 - 10:19 PM.


FreeFOXMIKE #10 Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:10 AM

    G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

  • Member
  • 1855 battles
  • 6,684
  • [332ND] 332ND
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

:):great::honoring::playing:

THANKS


           332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

 


DrSinister #11 Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:22 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 95 battles
  • 4,097
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Mod Pak updated to v1.1.0


Added:

HUD Target Markers:

Blue Skull

 

Pitch & Bank Indicators:

Blue

Green

Magenta

Rainbow Pitch (Red, Orange, Green), Green Bank

Rainbow Pitch (Red, Orange, White), Green Bank

Rainbow Pitch (Red, Orange, Green), White Bank

Rainbow Pitch (Red, Orange, White), White Bank



DrSinister #12 Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:47 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 95 battles
  • 4,097
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Updated for Patch 2.0.2.0

DrSinister #13 Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:15 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 95 battles
  • 4,097
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
V1.1.2 - Fixed the install location for Pitch and Bank Indicator.  Also fix the installer code so that it does not append World_of_Warplanes_NA at the end of the directory selection that you chose.

Krautjaeger #14 Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:30 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 640 battles
  • 220
  • [KOOKS] KOOKS
  • Member since:
    05-27-2017

View PostDrSinister, on 04 January 2018 - 03:15 AM, said:

V1.1.2 - Fixed the install location for Pitch and Bank Indicator.  Also fix the installer code so that it does not append World_of_Warplanes_NA at the end of the directory selection that you chose.

 

I reckon you updated my mod in it as I released an update on the 28th after the micro-patch? :)

DrSinister #15 Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:36 PM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 95 battles
  • 4,097
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostKrautjaeger, on 04 January 2018 - 09:30 AM, said:

 

I reckon you updated my mod in it as I released an update on the 28th after the micro-patch? :)

 

I will have to double check that.

 

-edit- yep I did get the current one.  Thanks.


Edited by DrSinister, 04 January 2018 - 04:42 PM.


DrSinister #16 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:59 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 95 battles
  • 4,097
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Updated for 2.0.3.0 folder.

 

Still trying to figure out how to make the crosshairs more opaque.  Until I can figure that out making other crosshairs designs will be on hold.



Goat_mesiah #17 Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:36 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 949 battles
  • 9
  • [_TAW_] _TAW_
  • Member since:
    07-01-2017
Which parameters in the "aircraft_camera_presets.xml" do I have to adjust to minimalize the camera delay on the airplane roll?

DrSinister #18 Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:34 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 95 battles
  • 4,097
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGoat_mesiah, on 17 January 2018 - 03:36 AM, said:

Which parameters in the "aircraft_camera_presets.xml" do I have to adjust to minimalize the camera delay on the airplane roll?

 

back in 1.9 it was:     <camSpeedRoll>4.0</camSpeedRoll>

now idk if this line of code is still seen in game, just like a bunch in the xml is no longer being referenced too.  But I would try the above and see what happens.

Auwingr #19 Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:15 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 2297 battles
  • 2
  • [_G_D_] _G_D_
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

I love the mod. The tracers are so easy to see now, as well as the reticle.

Can I disable the tracer smoke/trails? Or, do I have to uninstall the mod and reinstall it.

Otherwise a great addition to the game play

Thanks



DrSinister #20 Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:07 AM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 95 battles
  • 4,097
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostAuwingr, on 20 January 2018 - 02:15 AM, said:

I love the mod. The tracers are so easy to see now, as well as the reticle.

Can I disable the tracer smoke/trails? Or, do I have to uninstall the mod and reinstall it.

Otherwise a great addition to the game play

Thanks

 

Unfortunately I have not figured out how to make the installer change what is installed when you rerun it.

 

So yes, at this time, you have to uninstall the mod pak and then reinstall with what you want.






2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


    j35t3r11