Jump to content


How can I join the QA


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

jzm1926 #1 Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:58 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 72 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    09-15-2017
I have something to ask too.But I don't know any way to join the QA.Do you know?:(

Zapperguy #2 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:37 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 23 battles
  • 2,682
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

The only Q&A that matters occurs on the Russian forum: http://forum.worldofwarplanes.ru

You can use a browser like Chrome to "auto-translate", but Google's RU to EN translations are often less than accurate. I suspect the same is true if you try using it to post in Russian.

The most important thing to know about player questions and input is that they don't matter to WG. They have a plan and even if their entire player-base is against it, they will forge ahead blindly with said plan.

Look up patch 1.5 as a past example.

Good Luck in posing your question. Let us know if they respond.

:honoring:


 

 

Founder of the original CLOWN clan. Haven't lost a single member in over 3 years of existence.


jzm1926 #3 Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:17 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 72 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    09-15-2017

View PostZapperguy, on 04 December 2017 - 12:37 PM, said:

The only Q&A that matters occurs on the Russian forum: http://forum.worldofwarplanes.ru

You can use a browser like Chrome to "auto-translate", but Google's RU to EN translations are often less than accurate. I suspect the same is true if you try using it to post in Russian.

The most important thing to know about player questions and input is that they don't matter to WG. They have a plan and even if their entire player-base is against it, they will forge ahead blindly with said plan.

Look up patch 1.5 as a past example.

Good Luck in posing your question. Let us know if they respond.

:honoring:

OK,thank you very much



MARS_REVENANT #4 Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:17 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 8,004
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Actually there is a Dev Q&A through the Status Report Website. https://ritastatusre...your-questions/

 

And there is a Discord Server that has WG staff that will periodically do a Q&A as well as a place to report bugs.

 

https://discord.gg/6Bue2Jf

 

The right people to answer questions are the ones that are informed.  Careful who you listen to on these forums.

 

REGARDS_

MARS_


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


jzm1926 #5 Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:23 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 72 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    09-15-2017

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 December 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

Actually there is a Dev Q&A through the Status Report Website. https://ritastatusre...your-questions/

 

And there is a Discord Server that has WG staff that will periodically do a Q&A as well as a place to report bugs.

 

https://discord.gg/6Bue2Jf

 

The right people to answer questions are the ones that are informed.  Careful who you listen to on these forums.

 

REGARDS_

MARS_

Thanks for your help



Zapperguy #6 Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:06 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 23 battles
  • 2,682
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

The only things that made his post more "informed" than mine were the links to 2 other places where your opinion can be ignored.

 

MARS doesn't like me. Don't worry, I don't lose sleep over it. His dislike for me has nothing to do with WG's disinterest in player feedback. In that regard, I'm very "informed".

 

:honoring:


 

 

Founder of the original CLOWN clan. Haven't lost a single member in over 3 years of existence.


MARS_REVENANT #7 Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

    Colonel

  • Member
  • 809 battles
  • 8,004
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjzm1926, on 04 December 2017 - 05:58 AM, said:

I have something to ask too.But I don't know any way to join the QA.Do you know?:(

 

View PostZapperguy, on 04 December 2017 - 07:37 AM, said:

The only Q&A that matters...

 

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 December 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

Actually there is a Dev Q&A through the Status Report Website. https://ritastatusre...your-questions/

 

And there is a Discord Server that has WG staff that will periodically do a Q&A as well as a place to report bugs.

 

https://discord.gg/6Bue2Jf

 

View PostZapperguy, on 04 December 2017 - 01:06 PM, said:

Blah Blah Blah Waah Waah Waah

 

Your soapbox has no power here.


1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

 

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

 


Zapperguy #8 Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:29 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 23 battles
  • 2,682
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 04 December 2017 - 02:06 PM, said:

 

 

 

 

Your soapbox has no power here.

 


 

 

Founder of the original CLOWN clan. Haven't lost a single member in over 3 years of existence.


GhostPrime #9 Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:08 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 19 battles
  • 2,176
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View Postjzm1926, on 04 December 2017 - 02:58 AM, said:

I have something to ask too.But I don't know any way to join the QA.Do you know?:(

 

 ​I am able to get you answers to specific questions. Please always feel free to PM me. 


Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook!


Zapperguy #10 Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:43 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • -Community Ace-
  • 23 battles
  • 2,682
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
  • Member since:
    04-04-2012

View PostGhostPrime, on 05 December 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

 

 ​I am able to get you answers to specific questions. Please always feel free to PM me. 

 

+1 Best Answer! :great:

 

 

Founder of the original CLOWN clan. Haven't lost a single member in over 3 years of existence.


Leviathan__W #11 Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:56 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 254 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    06-21-2017

View PostGhostPrime, on 05 December 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

View Postjzm1926, on 04 December 2017 - 02:58 AM, said:

I have something to ask too.But I don't know any way to join the QA.Do you know?:(

 

 ​I am able to get you answers to specific questions. Please always feel free to PM me. 

Can we make a thread only for information like this?https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/31444-some-interesting-info-around-the-world/?page=203

Then guys can put the QAs, the newest information directly into that thread and discuss elsewhere. It's would be convenient for all of us to know the updates and other things through that.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users