Jump to content


Opinion on: Three in One >>>> Bomber Bundle

BOMBER BUNDLE

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

cobra_marksman #1 Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:40 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 678 battles
  • 112
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-28-2014

Rain bombs from above with this combined bundle of new RB-17, A-26B and Blenheim IV bombers! Get slots for all three, 3,500 Gold and 30 days of Premium Account time to boost your XP and Credit earnings.   Looking at this bundle it appears to be a little pricy, so lets break it down.   30 days of Premium Account time = $ 13.00  >>> 3,500 Gold = $17.00   >>>slots for all three = $3.00.   Planes : tier 3= $10.00 to $15.00 >>>  Tier 6 = $20.00 to $30.00 >>>  Tier 8 = $38.00 to $55.00..... OK so adding all considering we come up with a total of approx.$100.00  to $125.00  So Now looking at $67.00 it appears to be a more the reasonable price for 3 bombers.  Not a bad price for all 3 Bombers.


Edited by cobra_marksman, 01 December 2017 - 06:44 PM.


pyantoryng #2 Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles
  • 6,908
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
The full price of RB-17 should all tokens is bought is some 43,500 gold...but that's not a direct conversion to $...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

comtedumas #3 Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1122 battles
  • 265
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016

Let

US 

Buy 

Tokens

 


Heard on the forum.  "1.9 was a hardcore air combat sim.  And it had a lead indicator"  HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pyantoryng #4 Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:31 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles
  • 6,908
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postcomtedumas, on 01 December 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

Let

US 

Buy 

Tokens

 

 

Purchasing tokens only comes during events...the whole point of tokens in normal time is to accumulate them as alternative to gold, after all...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Blucraft #5 Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:47 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 57 battles
  • 20
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

It's a pretty good deal...if you're in to bombers.

 

-Blu



The_World_Needs_A_Hero #6 Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:51 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 84 battles
  • 1,335
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013
Its a darn good deal. 

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #7 Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:54 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 116 battles
  • 2,163
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
  • Member since:
    01-26-2014

View PostThe_World_Needs_A_Hero, on 01 December 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

Its a darn good deal. 

 

Drew and I will fly bombers 100% of the time... coordinate tier and time drops and waste our lives away calling each other dilrags on the forum...

it'll be epic in ultra slow motion

:great:


Edited by Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo, 01 December 2017 - 11:06 PM.

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.


comtedumas #8 Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:00 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1122 battles
  • 265
  • Member since:
    04-11-2016

View Postpyantoryng, on 01 December 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

 

Purchasing tokens only comes during events...the whole point of tokens in normal time is to accumulate them as alternative to gold, after all...

 

if not that, then let me have 2/3 of the tokens offered on daily missions because I can't finish any missions due to not having any t8 planes.  
Heard on the forum.  "1.9 was a hardcore air combat sim.  And it had a lead indicator"  HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poisonousblood #9 Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:48 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 705 battles
  • 74
  • [JG52] JG52
  • Member since:
    07-19-2012
if you are considering the price to earning credit ratio, it is an easy money making cow (RB-17)
so, although people will be getting three planes... I would personally choose the ME deal rather than bombers. its almost half price, and I could make something useful out of that 30 bucks, I can guarrantee nobody will play with tier 6 or 3 once they have RB 17

pyantoryng #10 Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:53 PM

    Major

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles
  • 6,908
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postpoisonousblood, on 02 December 2017 - 02:48 AM, said:

if you are considering the price to earning credit ratio, it is an easy money making cow (RB-17)
so, although people will be getting three planes... I would personally choose the ME deal rather than bombers. its almost half price, and I could make something useful out of that 30 bucks, I can guarrantee nobody will play with tier 6 or 3 once they have RB 17

 

Blenheim won't cough out any Doolittle medal for you.

A-26 is good for fun...

 

RB-17, being a T8 prem, bring in droves of cash, and is best shot at a Doolittle medal with its usable bombs...

 

Someday you might need them...when mission start to ask for bomber presence at every tier ranges...



WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

poisonousblood #11 Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:26 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 705 battles
  • 74
  • [JG52] JG52
  • Member since:
    07-19-2012

View Postpyantoryng, on 02 December 2017 - 08:53 PM, said:

 

Blenheim won't cough out any Doolittle medal for you.

A-26 is good for fun...

 

RB-17, being a T8 prem, bring in droves of cash, and is best shot at a Doolittle medal with its usable bombs...

 

Someday you might need them...when mission start to ask for bomber presence at every tier ranges...

 

if they do give missions for bombers, you will definitely see they included non-premium bombers branch in the tree.

cobra_marksman #12 Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:09 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 678 battles
  • 112
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-28-2014
Ticket #1192360 Why is this so Hard to answer. Our Clan members are asking for a simple answer, before they spend $67 on the Bomber Bundle ( 3 bomber package ). They have the first 2 bombers, they are missing the tier 8 bomber, but several of them have Bomber parts for the tier 8 bomber. They have anywhere from ( 2) to (10) bomber parts out of the required 17 parts to receive the tier 8 bomber. Simply put... .If they purchase the bomber package for $67.00, & being that they already have 2 of 3 bombers .....&  they have ( 8 bomber parts) of the required 17, towards the tier 8 Russian bomber, >>>>>>  what ( the amount  plz.)  will they receive back to their account, when they purchase the 3 bomber package.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 04 December 2017 - 12:10 AM.


cobra_marksman #13 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:02 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 678 battles
  • 112
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
  • Member since:
    01-28-2014

View Postcobra_marksman, on 03 December 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

Ticket #1192360 Why is this so Hard to answer. Our Clan members are asking for a simple answer, before they spend $67 on the Bomber Bundle ( 3 bomber package ). They have the first 2 bombers, they are missing the tier 8 bomber, but several of them have Bomber parts for the tier 8 bomber. They have anywhere from ( 2) to (10) bomber parts out of the required 17 parts to receive the tier 8 bomber. Simply put... .If they purchase the bomber package for $67.00, & being that they already have 2 of 3 bombers .....&  they have ( 8 bomber parts) of the required 17, towards the tier 8 Russian bomber, >>>>>>  what ( the amount  plz.)  will they receive back to their account, when they purchase the 3 bomber package.

 

   Finally got an answer from Wowp for any bomber parts:  >>>>>>    I brought it up with the team, and I am told that there will not be any form of compensation, unfortunately. I apologize for this.   So in simple terms, if you have any bomber parts towards any of the 3 bombers, you will not get any credit for them when purchasing the bomber bundle. Any bombers you already have, you will get some credit towards them in the way of gold added to your account.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 07 December 2017 - 02:13 PM.





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users