LACK of Game knowledge from support staff

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

CdnSniper52 #1 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

Senior Airman

• 70 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

Short story - I didn't receive the gold I thought I should get for a Combat Reconnaissance mission.  I put in a support ticket.  The replies from Wargaming staff don't inspire confidence.  Staff names omitted for their privacy

Staff #1 asked for screenshot in-game.  I only had battle result pics and sent them along

Staff #2 asked for a game replay and gave instructions on how to enable in-game recording

Spoiler

Staff#3 replied that it seems there isn't in-game recording

Spoiler

Staff#4 replied that the map I played didn't have a Mining Plant.  I sent a screenshot from this morning showing same map, same tier with a Mining Plant

Spoiler
Spoiler

Staff#2 replied with instructions on how to provide a recording

Spoiler

Doesn't bode well for game development when the support staff aren't even familiar with the basic features of the game.  GP, Priolla any comment?

Edited by CdnSniper52, 29 November 2017 - 05:08 PM.

pyantoryng #2 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:03 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 515 battles
Even [some] devs aren't familiar with how their game works in practice...whaddya expect?

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

LMG #3 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 222 battles
At least they didn't tell you to run WoT :sceptic:
This is my IL-2 (t). There are many like it, but this one is mine. :child:

Rockstone_ #4 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:18 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 5 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IDIOTS WHEN IT COMES TO SUPPORTING THIS GAME. :angry: :sceptic: :facepalm: :( :popcorn:

MARS_REVENANT #5 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:45 PM

Colonel

• 809 battles

Most of the initial replies are auto generated as well as the staff names.  Who in their right mind would list their first, middle, and last name while in the customer service industry?

Just keep going with it, eventually it does make it to a live person, and eventually to a live person that knows whats up, and you will get the reward.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 01-26-2012

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

poisonousblood #6 Posted 29 November 2017 - 06:23 PM

Master Sergeant

• 705 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
well they introduced bots in this game, where do you think they tested in the first place :trollface:

Zapperguy #7 Posted 29 November 2017 - 06:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 23 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

Shameful lack of knowledge about the game they are PAID to "support".

WG support staff: Working as Intended™

:facepalm:

Founder of the original CLOWN clan. Haven't lost a single member in over 3 years of existence.

Pogo68 #8 Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 302 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-
Well, we now know what the Russian bots do when they are not working to influence a presidential election.
DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

Bear_82 #9 Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:47 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 28 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
the only surprise is that someone would be surprised by the responses

Shizzywiznut #10 Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 402 battles
Currently, I have had a support ticket for over a month now, and still it has yet to be resolved, I am always wondering what they will come up with for me to do next, one sat in processing for close to a week, I have sent links to 3 videos and  10+ screenshots.

Krautjaeger #11 Posted 30 November 2017 - 01:37 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 290 battles
  • [KOOKS] KOOKS
Support staff in WG titles are a hit'n'miss. There are some really good eggs in there though, one just have to "persist". One of them took some time to apologize on behalf of some of his colleagues, he was clearly frustrated himself. I picture it like an office landscape where there's twelve people and only two of them actually does the work while the others just goof around. I've worked in places like that, and it pissed me off royally.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users