10 Token Mission

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

BuffaloTime #1 Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:37 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 10826 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

:angry::angry::angry:

40,000 points for capturing Command Centers. Have to have missions with Command Centers. Have to say to the rest of the team "I don't care about you, I have tokens to earn". Low tiers takes forever because speed is lacking. Have a nice day.

:angry::angry::angry:

venting. Here's a picture of my Buffalo with my new clan emblem. "Fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark, and brother it's starting to rain"

The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.
Damon Runyon

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

pyantoryng #2 Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:56 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1854 battles

Reroll it. Problem solved.

...and low tier almost always suck for those 10-token missions...slow EXP, few targets...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Pogo68 #3 Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 1649 battles
  • [-BFS-] -BFS-

I found that mission.

After a few runs at it I found that while I could complete the Tier 5 to Tier 10 missions, the Tier 1-4 was a problem.

I completed the Tier 5-7 and 8-10 in the first week.

The Tier 1-4 however was going to take 40 days based on my playing 10 games a day.

Reason, the Command Center was only showing up once every 10 or 15 missions.

DICTA BOELCKE for WoWP
    1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking.
    2. Always continue with an attack you have begun
    3. Open fire only at close range, and then only when the opponent is squarely in your sights
    4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses
    5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind
    6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try run away from his attack, but fly to meet it
    7. When over the enemy's lines, always remember your own line of retreat
    8. It is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent

S4pp3REffecT #4 Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 539 battles
  • [151RW] 151RW
Nah it's the ones where it's 'in one battle' I have an issue with, at least cumulative you can slowly slug away at it...

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #5 Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:59 PM

Captain

• 976 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I believe we could use math to solve this problem...

let's begin with the value of a token in US dollars...

if 150 tokens can buy a free month of premium time...

if a month of premium time sells for $12.59 well here we go...

12.59 divided by 150 equals .084 or about 8 1/2 cents...

now if we got 10 tokens as a reward it would equal 84 cents...

where's the fun in that...

people in third world countries doing simple assembly jobs make more than that in an hour...

you can't even buy an airplane (mini, 50ml) bottle of cheap vodka for that...

I'm thinking one of two things must change here...

players should get 10 tokens for just playing 10 games in a day...

or

a stupid 2 week mission grind should pay 150 tokens...

otherwise... why bother unless you're 10 years old and don't have any resources

jus' sayin

:coin:

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

cobra_marksman #6 Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 6304 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

We have players who post this kind of stuff when we say these missions are dumb & frustrating .Then you & I are accused of being soft & whiners.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      there are missions that require 40,000 points to complete, in the 3 groups of tiers.

Just had one that required 72,000 points to complete, in each group of tiers.

All are doable in one or two days, really like the challenge to push myself.

What i really like is getting 16 tokens a day 2.0 instead of 3/9 in 1.9.

Don't change a thing WG you got it right, if anything make it challenging!                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

comtedumas #7 Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 6863 battles
  • [FK] FK

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 25 November 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

I believe we could use math to solve this problem...

let's begin with the value of a token in US dollars...

if 150 tokens can buy a free month of premium time...

if a month of premium time sells for $12.59 well here we go...

12.59 divided by 150 equals .084 or about 8 1/2 cents...

now if we got 10 tokens as a reward it would equal 84 cents...

where's the fun in that...

people in third world countries doing simple assembly jobs make more than that in an hour...

you can't even buy an airplane (mini, 50ml) bottle of cheap vodka for that...

I'm thinking one of two things must change here...

players should get 10 tokens for just playing 10 games in a day...

or

a stupid 2 week mission grind should pay 150 tokens...

jus' sayin

Why play?  you want the freaking A26 and have no way to get tokens otherwise.  Oh, and if you aren't up to T8 yet, you are completely cut off from the other bombers.  

Dell Inspiron 5675 Ryzen 1700X

32 GB Ram

500Gb Samsung Evo 960 game drive

Crucial MX500 250GB 3D NAND SATA M.2 Type 2280SS Internal SSD - CT250MX500SSD4

AMD RX 580 8GB video card.  

Ace_BOTlistic_Cosmo #8 Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:17 AM

Captain

• 976 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

View Postcomtedumas, on 25 November 2017 - 06:53 PM, said:

Why play?  you want the freaking A26 and have no way to get tokens otherwise.  Oh, and if you aren't up to T8 yet, you are completely cut off from the other bombers.  

I was going to ask for a translation but after reading it a few times (and a couple of bourbons) I think I get what you're trying to say...

my best advice is don't panic and save your money if it's important for you to get these bombers...

we have a Christmas event that may make you able to purchase tokens (at BIGGLY inflated prices) or they are going to go in for a last minute money grab...

or (most likely) they'll offer it as a premium when the game starts to fail in February...

or, who knows...  sumptin elz

780x .085= 45 bucks

if the pilot's good, see, I mean, if he's really..sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low [he spreads his arms like wings and laughs],

you oughtta see it sometime, it's a sight. A big plane like a '52. VRROOM! There's jet exhaust, fryin' chickens in the barnyard.

BuffaloTime #9 Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:22 AM

• 10826 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostAce_BOTlistic_Cosmo, on 25 November 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

jus' sayin

Don't hammer my life choices, man. :trollface:

The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.
Damon Runyon

gerr22 #10 Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:10 AM

• 4475 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
if you re roll it comes back later

Mercsn #11 Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:57 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2459 battles

View Postpyantoryng, on 25 November 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

Reroll it. Problem solved.

...and low tier almost always suck for those 10-token missions...slow EXP, few targets...

Reroll it and get the must capture plants/factories mission! bahahahaha.    Heck, I rerolled that one (because you don't get a plant in tier 4 unless you get a tier 4/5 match, it seems, which I wasn't). Then, I got one to kill ground targets...which my only tier 8 was a fighter with no rockets or bombs.  So, ya.  Reroll does NOT solve the problem of stupid token missions with requirements seriously out of touch with tier level.

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

pyantoryng #12 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:07 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1854 battles

View PostMercsn, on 26 November 2017 - 05:57 AM, said:

Reroll it and get the must capture plants/factories mission! bahahahaha.    Heck, I rerolled that one (because you don't get a plant in tier 4 unless you get a tier 4/5 match, it seems, which I wasn't). Then, I got one to kill ground targets...which my only tier 8 was a fighter with no rockets or bombs.  So, ya.  Reroll does NOT solve the problem of stupid token missions with requirements seriously out of touch with tier level.

I've sat out the full day for extra rerolls before.

Almost everything is a problem in low tier under Conquest...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

StoptheViolins #13 Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 2179 battles
The 72k ground target damage was the easiest at low tier - use the bomber.  Mid level was ok, grinding GAs on 2 trees plus the P-47. The T8 plus is a bit of a bear as I just have the 1070 and the I-10M now.  Neither scream massive ground damage nor is the added incentive of tree progression there for me.

I really hope WG balances the missions at the lower tier.

BlackDawgie #14 Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

Senior Airman

• 406 battles

You have 2 choices now...

1) Chase tokens (takes 1-2 months @ 10-14 hours a day to get 150)

OR

2) Build you line slow (the GT's have more hps now but the attack aircraft do the same damage so good luck bombers)

FIight #15 Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:23 AM

• 5055 battles
  • [HVAR] HVAR

400 points in a fighter, multirole, bomber, GAA, heavy                                                +5 tokens;

winged legends, Marseille medal, Doolittle medal, Hero of sky badge,Kozhedube    +5 tokens;

missions, 1 and 4 token ones, ignore the 10 tokens                                                   +5 tokens;

(extra luck: 3 kills with rockets in a single sortie                                                          +1 token;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+15 tokens per day(16 with luck)

replace the 10 tokens mission if it appears anything like "40000" or "capture/defend"   +10 tokens every week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ 4 weeks per month = 40 tokens income by completing the 10 tokens mission

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tokens per month = 40 + 15*30 = 490(520 if you super lucky)

P.S. you don't need to play that much but can still earn a decent amount of tokens

Edited by Einssniper, 28 November 2017 - 03:24 AM.

BuffaloTime #16 Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:57 AM

• 10826 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS

View PostEinssniper, on 27 November 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

400 points in a fighter, multirole, bomber, GAA, heavy                                                +5 tokens;

winged legends, Marseille medal, Doolittle medal, Hero of sky badge,Kozhedube    +5 tokens;

missions, 1 and 4 token ones, ignore the 10 tokens                                                   +5 tokens;

(extra luck: 3 kills with rockets in a single sortie                                                          +1 token;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+15 tokens per day(16 with luck)

replace the 10 tokens mission if it appears anything like "40000" or "capture/defend"   +10 tokens every week

+ 4 weeks per month = 40 tokens income by completing the 10 tokens mission

tokens per month = 40 + 15*30 = 490(520 if you super lucky)

P.S. you don't need to play that much but can still earn a decent amount of tokens

Oh, to be an uber pilot. :honoring:
Damon Runyon

pyantoryng #17 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:20 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 1854 battles
Problem is ,there are only two planes in the entire game ATM that can earn Doolittle, and they are both very expensive...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users