Seasoned Players Would like a Bundle Package ALSO

BOMBER BUNDLE or SOLO PACKAGE

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

cobra_marksman #1 Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W
Did anyone spend $ 600.00  on this Air Force package ?........ How about the $ 200.00 package ?..........How about the $30.00 package?.......How about a Single Fire Ext. ?  Well the only plus thing that seasoned players see on this New Version 2.0, worth buying and playing, appears to be your Bombers. Someone might want to pass the word upstairs to your Staff, that if they are cash strapped for money, they just might want to consider putting together a Bundle, & / or Solo sales on their Bomber fleet. You might want to give your loyal & seasoned players a reason to stick around, because based on what we're hearing and reading on chat & Forums, your seasoned players are getting ready to exit for good. You have a chance give them a reason to stick around till things get fixed or better around here. Your Air Force Bundle was really only good for your New players, most of your loyal seasoned players already have most of those planes, ( Bundle Packages ). Now let see your staff do something right for a change & give your good loyal players something worth buying &sticking around for. Cyber Monday is just around the corner, let's see if you can put something together for your Seasoned players to buy ...... ALSO.    Do the right thing here,>>>>>well  >>>>>.for 2 reasons. 1. The game's future ( Wowp)........ 2. and Yours  >>>>> as a programmer here at World of Warplanes, if the game fails.

Edited by cobra_marksman, 25 November 2017 - 06:09 PM.

mnbv_fockewulfe #2 Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 52 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
looks like a cash grab for a failed game to me :hiding:

Be sure to check your logic privileges before posting on the forum.

mnbv_fockewulfe.png

CamoCladWarrior #3 Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:30 PM

Master Sergeant

• 57 battles
  • [-DOW-] -DOW-
Sadly they are finally offering the Mustang A1 and the P80 I wanted so bad...  No sense wasting money on them now...  ;-(

Rarearth #4 Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:37 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 35 battles
  • [JE] JE
Well this just breaking ...  AP   applepienewscorp    Robert Muler has indictments to be handed down to the wowp development team for coluding with idiots .... more to follow.

poisonousblood #5 Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:14 PM

Master Sergeant

• 705 battles
  • [JG52] JG52
well, it is a free game, after all, they need some money to give you guys some more new contents you know that right?

cobra_marksman #6 Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 678 battles
  • [R-A-W] R-A-W

View Postpoisonousblood, on 26 November 2017 - 07:14 AM, said:

well, it is a free game, after all, they need some money to give you guys some more new contents you know that right?

Yea we all know that, but you might want to tell them that also. Were willing to help out, but they are offering  to us a bundle packages that we already earned or bought.  So if you have any connections to the people upstairs, you might want to pass this on to them. >>>>> " Give us something worth Buying ".

Edited by cobra_marksman, 26 November 2017 - 04:02 PM.

CamuMahubah #7 Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:15 PM

Master Sergeant

• 226 battles
Reckon how much the bombers will cost?

Rarearth #8 Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:13 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 35 battles
  • [JE] JE

View Postpoisonousblood, on 26 November 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

​no ,wrong , nope , uh uh, This game came down the tubes with plenty of warnings for WG not to replace previous ver for the ct that was coming out this 2.0  ver. I don't remember anyone who I was flying with that said it would be a game they would want to play ,and they are not playing it . And WG is paying the price for not paying attention. Hey the screwed up it happens .... but don't think I'm not gonna laugh.  and it was never about free to play I would gladly pay a monthly for 1.9 to play .and still be willing to buy a little gold or buy a rare plane or two . I think with all this talk of AI and Bots WG will soon be able to play with them selves lol oh man gotta geta beer after that. poisonous thanks for the set up good stuff,

its free lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users